Black women are illiterate

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Black women are illiterate

This topic contains 23 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Hoping for Nemesis 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

GDPR Harvester
    Goints: 0

Empty soul
    Participant
    Goints: 3,341

Black women are illiterate, insecure and irresponsible. I could have told them that. Add black men and black children into the mix as well. They are all the same.

Affirmative Action itself only exists because blacks are dunces and low achievers.

Where is the affirmative action for East Asians etc?. They are more minority than blacks are because they have been here less years and number less within the first world and yet they are ignored because they have a naturally high IQ compared to the low intelligence, low achieving niggers.

The woman in this video is an heretic monkey. Someone who breaks the mould and thinks outside the box. This outliner will be ignored though because niggers in general hate successful outliners and much prefer dumb nigger boy failures because it backs and supports the dumb as fuck race card mentality they promote rather than the hard worker mentality that they should.

To conclude. Niggers prefer to pull down rather than reach up. Their pea-brains find life to be far easier that way.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant
      Goints: 2,677

I can apply all that you said, to most women. White Women get more affirmative action than black women as a race, as well, at least here in the U.S. Anyway. If the white women are superior at intelligence, responsibility, etc. Why do they use discrimination/affirmative action the most? File the most Violence against women act (vawa) charges agaisnt men? ALL women spend(exploit)the majority of male paid tax dollars…… Which doesnt seem too responsible to me, and white men allow it. serious and honest question man; Why does it seem that only race discriminations bother you but not gender discrimination? I think also, MGTOW has debunked the IQ stuff…. But I don’t have it all book-marked, since there arr thousands of scholarly writings for mgtow from Mgtow.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant
        Goints: 2,677

Please do not misconstrue, that I do not doubt, black women have a mental deficiency…… But I think society had empowered their behavior and white women, are not far behind. Whoa Vicky, Bhad Bharbi and many other white females are making all women look really ignorant.

Empty soul
        Participant
        Goints: 3,341

“Anyway. If the white women are superior at intelligence, responsibility, etc. Why do they use discrimination/affirmative action the most? File the most Violence against women act (vawa) charges agaisnt men? ALL women spend(exploit)the majority of male paid tax dollars…… Which doesnt seem too responsible to me, and white men allow it“.

Intelligence itself has no innate morality to it. There have been many intelligent thieves and murderers before. Lots of very intelligent serial killers etc.

We also have many high functioning psychopaths in society who hold down high level jobs and get paid huge sums for it.

To answer the question then. The women who set about creating non existent issues and then getting laws created and/or reworked in their favour are quite intelligent, there is no doubt about that. They are however also quite psychopathic as well because they think only of themselves and don’t care how many men they have to stand on and crush to get there.

“serious and honest question man; Why does it seem that only race discriminations bother you but not gender discrimination?”.

I am definitely bothered by both………..but I guess the best way to describe it is that one of these issues is far more visible and physical than the other and therefore one of these issues gets to take centre stage more than the other.

Black people in my country are a direct physical menace whereas feminists are a political menace that can and does manifest physically.

When I travel through my city I see black drug dealers everywhere selling drugs in the open. They also have their little drug wars out in the open as well and it is common over here to see black people chasing and attacking each other during daylight hours in full view of passing traffic.

They also kill each other all the time for stupid shit like “rap-battles” or “post code/zip code wars” etc. So far in my city there have been more than 700 stabbings just this year alone and 92 murders all caused by black perpetrators. I wouldn’t mind if they just targeted themselves and their own race but they attack and steal from pretty much anyone when opportunity arises. London Moped gangs have become global news now as well because they are so prolific and these gangs are of course 90% black.

I could go on and on but you probably get the point as to why I put them centre stage more than feminist dykes even though both issues greatly annoy me. I guess the immediate danger blacks pose to me personally in my day to day life pushes them a bit further ahead on the priority list than the feminists.

I still wish to see the feminists pushed back of course. I find that the likes of Jordan Peterson are hitting them intellectually at the moment and the transsexual lobby are currently undermining them physically by destroying the grounds the feminists usually fight on. i.e. the feminist/liberal argument that women are more than just their genitals and that biological differences between sexes don’t actually exist and is therefore a social construct created by wicked men to keep women down gets obliterated when male-to-female transsexuals come into the picture which is why the feminists have become split and now have groups such as TERFs(Trans-exclusionary radical feminism) who now fight for the idea of genital gender identification and the existence of biological differences.

I find then that the easiest way to take apart feminism is to introduce things that fuck with them and cause them to ideologically clash with each other and tear themselves part whilst simultaneously bombarding them with counter arguments and statistical facts.

You see, race issues are a direct in-your-face problem for me because my daily life is blighted by it and I cannot avoid or ignore it. This doesn’t mean that I don’t care about or fight against gender discrimination though. It just means that when I am drunk I am going to rant about blacks first and foremost before anything else because it is a highly visible and emotive subject for me for obvious reasons.

Just_Another_Guy
        Participant
        Goints: 432

I understand what you mean here completely. I grew up in Baltimore, which is a very violent city. The violence and crime continues to spread out into the suburbs surrounding the city and it is 90% committed by black people.

I’ve been the victim of numerous robberies, assault and harassment at the hands of black people when I lived and worked around there.

I no longer live around there.

Danaconda
    Participant
    Goints: 1,993

Chick in video: Tupac referred to his mother as a crack fiend.

Kween_Shellfeesha: Sheeeeeeeeeit. Tupac moms ain’t dun did smoke no kinda crak nohow. She wuz all up in dem black pampers makin statues n sheeeeit. I sho nuff ain’t seed you make no goddam statchew beeeeyich.

GDPR Harvester

@empty-soul Spot on analysis. Especially the bit about destroying rather than building. At least some of them like this woman and Tommy Sotomayor have decided to come forwarded and pull up black people on their behaviour. This makes them targets of hatred from the black “community”. Tommy Sotmayor has had his life threatened because he’s critical of black people and he is black.
    I also notice that the woman in this video, Jessica Robinson, is calm and intelligent. There’s no screaming, frothing at the mouth, rage. Just a calm, critical analysis of the subject.

ᎾSAMHAINᎾ
    Participant
    Goints: 1,120

What a nerd.

ᎾSAMHAINᎾ
      Participant
      Goints: 1,120

Sexy though. Black chicks r hot.

MasterPlan
        Participant
        Goints: 3,282

Black chicks r hot… -headed! 😛

Marky Ramones Wig
        Participant
        Goints: 342

Nah not for me!!!! Most of them look like chimps and every black woman I’ve met has smelt funny

GDPR Harvester

@markyramoneswig Haha i like it. I do find them too nig for the most part. Fukkin hell that was a typo, seriously my finger typed n instead of B. I think i’ll leave it. It’s not me, my keyboard is racist.

illegalsmile55
        Participant
        Goints: 5,221

Bahahahahahah! I wrote a comment that said the same thing, except I was talking about black males. But seriously, there is a funky odor that turns me off. I have seen some attractive blacks, but that’s because they had white features, and most probably are mixed race. I’ve met cute white guys before that had an odor that made me not interested. I’ve met women before that I had an instant dislike for simply because they wore the same perfume my mother did.

@markyramoneswig

Marky Ramones Wig
        Participant
        Goints: 342

Lol it’s is true though isn’t it!!!!! I thought I was being a bit weird saying they smelt funny, glad to read I’m not the only one to think darkys smell strange lol!!!!!! , I couldn’t be doing with all that dark skin and then luminous pink fanny flaps either lol …
        @illegalsmile55

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      Goints: 4,973
      VIP – Server Donor

No doubt about it! She is a fox. Heavenly bust! Anyone know what size they are? EE,G? I am shit at gauging tits. I know what i like but cannot put a brasize to them so it is hard for me to explain to other guys what someone looked like.

She is pretty and smart. I like that. @sloth12

@1purple8
      @masterplan

MasterPlan
        Participant
        Goints: 3,282

Big tits dress well… but I prefer mid-size with large hips. I’m not into black chicks tho, mostly because ATTITUDE.

GDPR Harvester

@hopingfornemesis nem, a word of warning regarding the ones that are okay, attractive, intelligent, They know other black people. Watch out for her friends.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Thanks brother. I will keep it in mind. I hate nosey malicious frienemies anyway!
        @sloth12

So have you asked out that hot chick in the vid on a date yet? …the one who loves sloths?😉

GDPR Harvester

Black women are insecure about everything. it starts out with hair, they’d kill for weave and as they get older they realise they’re just getting bigger and bigger. They hate on each other and are jealous of women from other races with straight hair because they see them as being like “they’re all that”
    But let’s be honest. Most females aren’t pretty from any race. If you really look and imagine them without hair and make up they’re mostly unattractive. They do everything they can to make themselves attractive, to compete with other females.

GDPR Harvester

Many decades ago some old boy said to me if you’re in a fight with a black fellow watch his friend, it’ll be the friend who jumps you. Very true and it’s the same with black women.
    if you’re dating a black woman the hatred will come from her friend, she’ll fuck up the relationship. She’ll be jealous of you because you’re taking her time with her friend away and because she’s just plain jealous of her friend having something, when she’s fucked up the relationship regardless of whether you have kids or not by the way, she’ll likely drop the friend too because her job will have been done.

GDPR Harvester

@hopingfornemesis she’s not attractive enough for me Nem. She’s below par. Let that black fellow have her, he thinks he’s arrived. What about Polish women Nem? What do you think of them?

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Well i didn’t say she was the best-looking girl i ever saw but i consider her attractive enough. What black guy? Not sotomayor? I saw another of her vids and i think she is going out with a white guy. Most smart black women do from what i see.
      My faves for African women are East African ;Somali and Ethiopian ,at least the good looking ones . Best looking of dark- coloured girls overall are Sri Lankan ..at least to my mind.

Polish! Yep,great bodies and can have pretty faces but my faves are Russian ,czechoslovak ,Bulgarian,Romanian for east Slavic looks.Russian i like best as you get a good mix of Nordic and Almond -eyed babes.

That is me . What about your faves?
      @sloth12

GDPR Harvester

When people say black women are hot what are we exactly talking about? What you’re saying is the most beautiful of black women are hot. So we should really be comparing the most beautiful of all races. In that case you can never beat the most beautiful of white women. They are more beautiful and far more feminine than the most beautiful of black women
    @1purple8

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.