BRAIN IMPLANT RF SCANNING OF MR. MAGNUS OLSSON

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics BRAIN IMPLANT RF SCANNING OF MR. MAGNUS OLSSON

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

jsmith666
      Participant

This man’s story is fascinating and terrifying.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Indeed it is. I am living it as well. I am hit every day all day long with electromagnetic weapons/ frequencies.

jsmith666
          Participant

I’m sorry that you’re going through something like that. I can certainly understand if you don’t want to discuss it, but, if you hear voices, are they the voices of people you know or random ones? I’ve heard first hand reports of people hearing voices and having frightening changes in their perception (such as having difficulty recognizing faces), but I’m not entirely sure what’s a credible source to use to look into things of this nature. If you can point me in the right direction, I’d most definitely appreciate it.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Thanks for your concern. No, I’m not hearing voices. But I know someone who is. If you want to learn more, just go to youtube and type in “targeted individuals” and read all the comments under the videos. It’s called V2K, voice to skull when people hear voices.

jsmith666
          Participant

Thank you, I’ll try that. This type of stalking raises so many questions to me. Primarily, who the fuck would be doing such a thing? Secondly, how are the targets chosen? Hanging out in places like this and acknowledging that such things exist probably puts one on some kinda list, but I don’t think it’s healthy to ignore a problem until it’s happening to everyone…if it isn’t already on some level.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.