Brendon O'Connell Arrested in New Zealand for Exposing Zio Control of Australia

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events Brendon O'Connell Arrested in New Zealand for Exposing Zio Control of Australia

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Australian journalist Brendon O’Connell was arrested in New Zealand for exposing the infiltration of Australian government by Zionist elements:

https://isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.nl/2017/02/1-case-in-full-brendon-oconnell-pulls.html

thedre
      Participant

Holy fuck Mark, his situation is starting to sound a lot like what you went through bud, being held without charges, and shit until these Zio-Cunts can figure out what to charge him with, assholes. Maybe the,ll try corrupting morals with him also? lol. Stupid Fucktards. I also read lately that a lot of these Zionist Zealot Jews are buying large properties, and homes in New Zealand to get away from the U.S. and elsewhere, hoping to escape and hideout from the child sex slave charges that many of these scumbags are being investigated for, and facing, among many other crimes that they cannot hide from anymore, because of the overwhelming evidence, continually produced, and shown from the true unsung hero,s like Brendan, Yourself, and many others continuing to expose these Fucking Pigs. Way to go Mark, cause as always,,, You are doing your part in Getting out there for all to see. 🙂
      He is so lucky, (at the very least), to being well treated in New Zealand unlike you were mistreated, and tortured by these fuckers in Canada brother.

thedre
      Participant

I just finished reading a good part of Brandon,s studies Mark, and man o man, this guy is very well versed, and informed on these Zionist Pricks infiltrating the Australian Government and tons more dirt on them, like he is on a fucking mission Big-Time. I just hope to God that The Mossad do not get their dirty paws on him, killing him first, before he gets a chance to complete his 8 full years devoted to the betterment of mankind, as that would be a fucking shame my man. 🙁 This guy has got a lot in common with you bud, being that he is struggling, as he goes from Country, to Country, as a political asylum seeking good man, in his quest for justice, and fairness for all of us. I truly hope that he gets, as they say,, “His Day In Court” Do you think that he will succeed against these Brutal Tyrants, or do you think that they will try to fake his suicide, an accident, or just plain, and outright Murder him? What,s your take on it Mark?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.