Butthole Surfers

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Music Butthole Surfers

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Fishhook
      Participant

my personal all time favorite band , and one of the most underrated bands….
      so many good bands cite them as influential , yet have only two songs that have ever been played on the radio….

I like B.Hole surfers.

Methuselah
      Participant

So good <3

Crasschris
      Participant

Saw them with nirvana in 93. Gibby fired a shotgun on stage. Then chucked full beer bottles into the pit. Good times.

Fishhook
      Participant

so the Surfers are playing on Sunday the 17th next month in Houston at the day by night festival….

I so want to go but can’t….

PIGgray
      Participant

I got into the Surfers in 86 AMD saw them in 87 and 88 in Milwaukee. Best band ever until the likes of Tom Cruise and the rest of Hollywood started liking them because they were weird. I dont know much about them nowadays but I still feel Theresa should come back and give it another shot.
      Satan! Satan! Satan!

PIGgray
      Participant

Wish Theresa would pick back up the sticks one more time. Locust Abortion Technician is the best album ever in the psychedelic punk movement. 22 going on 23 is brilliant.

Fishhook
      Participant

I hate to pimp out other forums , but buttholesurfers.com/forum is alive and well , and I’m there every day , or at least every other day….
      btw the admin there keeps it on lock down too to prevent spam and bots and the like , so um , ya know….

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.