BY FRUIT AND VEGETABLE SEEDS SO YOU CAN GROW YOUR OWN FOOD.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics BY FRUIT AND VEGETABLE SEEDS SO YOU CAN GROW YOUR OWN FOOD.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

The people who control this world are going to purposely create food shortages, then a famine.

You need to buy seeds so you can grow your own garden and create your own food. Buy non GMO Heirloom seeds.

It’s not that difficult to grow a garden. You need good soil, water, fertilizer, and sun. You also need to take care of any bugs and animals who will try to eat your crop.

If you don’t know what you’re doing, just watch a bunch of videos on the net.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

heirloom seeds

west coast seeds

west coast seeds

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

seeds

seeds

seeds

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

seeds

seeds

seeds

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

seeds

plants

plants

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

watering garden

watering garden

harvesting garden

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

vegetables

illegalsmile55
      Participant

And be prepared to guard said garden (from people and animals). Have you ever grown a garden? I do every year and I can tell you I have major respect for the people who had to grow food or die if they didn’t grow enough, or had disease or pest destroy their gardens. I had deer invade my garden early this summer, first time ever I had that problem and I can tell you I almost cried when I saw what they had eaten. EVERY SINGLE PEA PLANT!! They also ate every cucumber plant except one and they ate enough of it so that it died a few weeks later. Everything was set with fruit and the peas were almost ready to harvest.

If I were you I would do my best to kill those motherfucking deer. After that I would eat them myself. I’m not even joking. I’m planning to have a garden myself and if some cunt tries to take my produce I would go ballistic. Trust me, you would feel very good.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@illegalsmile55 I’ve grown many green gardens before, inside and out. Inside, the problem was spider mites. Outside the problem was rabbits eating the lower parts of the plants. I took care of the rabbits with big rat traps with little carrots tied to them. SNAP!

Another problem is mold, I dealt with that by applying sulphur.

For deer, I’ve read that you’re supposed to take bars of soap and cut them up in chunks and spread them all around the exterior of the garden. The smell wards off the deer supposedly. Or an electric fence.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I used coyote urine. Yes, it was difficult getting him to pee on demand. 😛

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

You’ll have to go wash your hands now! LOL. 😀

Benzin
        Participant

What’s most human way to kill mouse in mouse trap? If is still alive.

Benzin
      Participant

I and wife bought peace of land this summer. It was a bit late for main farming. But still we planted some vegetables in greenhouse and them are delicious!! The other vegies fruits or eggs we get from neighbors for peanuts or in exchange for some favor/help. Next year I’ll plan to grow few hundred quills.
      But best thing is to walk barefoot, there is some connection between earth and humans.
      We never have been happier!!
      Sorry for shit english.

despy
      Participant
        TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Good goal to make.

Benzin
        Participant

Tomatoes 3,99$ per LB.
        This is crazy
        If I’m not mistaken 1LB=0,45359237kg
        1kg=2,20LB finest meat chop here cost max 6€=7,11$

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Next spring grow a really big vegetable garden. Especially a lot of potatoes.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.