Calgary woman crushed by own SUV in parkade

Best Gore Forums Gore Related Darwin Awards Calgary woman crushed by own SUV in parkade

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Earthy
      Participant
      Earthy
      Participant

This was a friend of mine who forgot to put her car in park before grabbing her parking receipt. Result was her car rolled into ticket meter crushing her to death. Because she was saudi, the funeral insisted her corpse be shown. I couldn’t get a pic because that is a big no no, but her bloated, yet crushed body was paraded around during funeral service. RIP Rehana

Anonymous
        Inactive

That’s just awful!!! Im so sorry for the loss of your friend @earthy. RIP Rehanna.

Sadistic
      Participant

High price to pay for a simple mistake. Sorry for your loss.

Hklp
      Participant

old post.. but shit what do yoh expect from Calgarians?… this happens 3x a week

Nataska
      Participant

Oh wow I’m sorry for your loss

Links of guns

@earthy

So your saudi friend was moslem?
      Which means you were moslem?

Was funeral all male or all female or so they take it in turns to mourn and see her off?

John Nigger
      Participant

I understand traditionally they don’t do much in the way of embalming the corpse or any restoration to improve the appearance of the remains.

Earthy
      Participant

Thanks @re-pete, it was a few years ago now. She apparently stepped out of the vehicle to get her pass and forgot to put the car in brake. The parking lot attendants found her 3 hours later. I can say with detachment now, the lack of blood circulating for so long, she was extremely bloated, eyes had literally separated from her head…such a mess. That was the first time I’d ever seen a dead body. Hard to see a friend like that, but also fascinating…does that sound weird? The Saudi funeral involves marching the body, regardless of it’s condition, through the procession. Attendees pay homage with gifts and flowers and kiss the hands or feet of the deceased. They had inserted her eyes back in, but the bloating and purple hue to the bloated body was something. All aspects of her death were a totally new experience for me.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.