CALIFORNIA, AND WORLDWIDE FIRE ANOMALIES CAN ONLY BE PLASMA DISCHARGES

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events CALIFORNIA, AND WORLDWIDE FIRE ANOMALIES CAN ONLY BE PLASMA DISCHARGES

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      thedre
      Participant

If you look at the 30 second mark of this video, and on you will see a twisted melted, and partially burnt sign that is simply resting on dry ground, but never ignited-it. MAKE SENSE TO YOU???

thedre
      Participant

AND MORE OF THE SAME IN THE VIDEO BELOW! IF THE CREEPY SOUNDS FUCK YOU UP,,, THEN JUST MUTE THAT SHIT, AS WE DO NOT NEED FEAR-MONGERING, JUST TRUTH.

thedre
      Participant

HOW THE FUCK CAN CARS BURN WHILE TREES REMAIN ONLY FEET AWAY??? THEY (THE PLASMSA) IS ATTRACTED TO ANY METALS GUYS.

thedre
      Participant

THE BLUE LASERS THEY TALK ABOUT IN THESE FIRES ARE PLASMA CHARGES,,, DO NOT BELIEVE (ANY OF THEIR LIES)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-vGwKQatmo

thedre
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant

MORE TRANSFORMERS STILL BLOWING-UP WORLDWIDE GUYS ******PLASMA*****

thedre
      Participant

This Poor Guy is in a state of panic as he leaves what i think was his cabin, and getting the hell out of that area somewhere in California, and as he evacuates he says O.M.G. My house is gone. 🙁 But many people still do not stink about the trees that are not on fire all along the roads. And the tees that are meters from there house, along with dozens of trees between each others properties are also not on fire. So if we could look with a drone, or the like we would all see the strangest thing,,, a picture from a few hundred up showing us fully treed lots untouched by fire whatsoever, but houses with cars parked 25 to 30 ft. away and are completely torched. How can this happen Guys/Gals? HOW???

At the front of every house there is a 30 foot wide paved road that acts as a fire barrier. But i know that many of you will say that the Wind Can Mke a fire spread across the road, and quite easily so. AND I AGREE WITH YOU’s 100% but there must be (Trees/Brush ON FIRE) to begin with for the wind to blow over but there is none just a 30 foot wide paved road,,, your long driveway, then another long driveway (the neighbors) across the street with a totally burnt car 25 feet from the house, and your neighbors house burnt to the ground. NOW LET ME RECAP THIS AGAIN Guys/Gals,,,for the wind to blow it over, you need a raging fire but if you look there’s (Nothing on Fire) across the street, a paved driveway with a car on it, and the the 3 sides dried brush, and trees, lotsa trees untouched. How The Fuck can these fires skip over all these flammable, extremely dry brush, and trees, **JUST HOP OVER** for a couple hundreds of feet and ignite cars and Houses/Buildings like that???

THE METAL IN YOUR HOUSES ELECTRICAL WIRES,,, THE “I” BEAMS,,, THE DUCT WORK FOR TOUR FURNACE/AIR CONDITIONER, THE THOUSANDS OF NAILS/STAPLES,,, ALL THE JOIST HANGERS,,,THE FURNACE, FRIDGE, STOVE, DISHWASHER, HOT WATER TANK GARAGE DOOR, AND GARAGE DOOR OPENER, AND ON AND ON, AND ON. OUR HOUSES HAVE SO MUCH METAL IN THEM THAT THEY ACT AS NATURAL ATTRACTANT **OF PLASMA FIELDS/FINGERS, ALONG WITH ELECTRICAL JUNCTION BOXES,,, CARS,,, TRANSFORMERS, JUST TO NAME A FEW OF THE THINGS THAT ARE BLOWING-UP DAILY, AND SPREADING FIRE ALONG THE ELECTRICAL WIRES RIGHT INTO YOUR HOUSES BREAKER BOX AND SPREADING INSIDE ALL OF YOUR WALLS THAT ARE MADE OF 2X6 SPRUCE WHICH EVERY ELECTRICAL WIRE THROUGHOUT YOUR HOUSE ARE STAPLED TO. THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES SENSE IN WHY THINGS MADE OF METAL SIMPLY BURN WITH NOTHING ELSE AROUND TO IGNITE IT.

thedre
        Participant

IN NEW YORK MORE FLAMING MANHOLE COVERS FLYING-UP INTO THE AIR CAUSED BY AGAIN PLASMA THAT IS CLOSE TO SALTWATER SO AS AN EXCELLENT CONDUCTOR OF ELECTRICITY BY ITSELF. NOW ADD-IN THE METAL/IRON GRID THAT BARS PEOPLE FROM ENTERING-IT, ANOTHER EXCELLENT PLASMA ATTRACTING PIECE THAT LOOKS FOR SOMEWHERE TO GROUND, AND THE CLOSEST MANHOLE IS IT’S VICTIM. *** AND “NO” NO GAS LEAKS NO KIDS PLAYING WITH MATCHES IN SIDE A WET AND DAMP SEWER, lol, AS MSM WOULD LOVE YOU TO BELIEVE, lol, LIKE WE ARE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS. THEY WOULD OF HAD 4 FULL BLOCK OF DOWNTOWN NEW-YOUR EVACUATED IN MINUTES IF THIS WAS THE CASE.*****************PLASMA GUYS/GALS******************* PLASMA!!!

thedre
      Participant

ONE OF THE BEST VIEWS AND PROOF OF THE PLASMA CATASTROPHE AT IS JUST THE BEGINNING WHAT WHATS TO COME.
      MAKE YOUR PIECE WITH GOD GIRLS/GUYS YOU **DO NOT HAVE TO JOIN A CHURCH PER SAY BUT TALK TO HIM HE IS THERE, AND HE LOVES YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. SO PRAY, AND MAKE YOUR PEACE WITH PAST ENEMIES, FORGIVE THEM ALL, AS WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. GOD-BLESS YOU MY B G SIBLINGS
      LOVE
      THE-DRE.

thedre
      Participant

IN MONTREAL A MERE (ONE AND ONE HALF HOUR DRIVE) FROM WHERE WE LIVE, A PLASMA FINGER MADE IT’S WAY FROM THE METAL/IRON GRID THAT IS ON THE END OF EVERY STORM SEWERS THAT EMPTY INTO A RIVER, IN THE CASE (THE ST-LAWRENCE RIVER/SEAWAY, AND TRAVELED TO AN **IRON** MAN HOLE COVER, PROBABLY THE CLOSEST FROM THE RIVER, AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, AS IT GROUNDED. AND DO NOT LISTEN TO DR. SANJAY GUPTA’s ANANOLY OF PRE REHEARSED BULLSHIT FROM MSM.
      *AND NO,,, IT IS OR WAS, NOT A GAS LEAK, OR ANY OTHER **MSM PUSHED BULLSHIT PHENOMENON** JUST PLASMA GIRLS/GUYS.*

thedre
      Participant

MORE MANHOLES EXPLODING ON FIRE,,,, AND AGAIN BOYS/GIRLS ***** NO GAS LEAKS***** TWICE IN ONE MONTH THE EXACT SAME STORM SEWER THAT I AM POSITIVE HAS IT’S OUTLET INTO SALTWATER A SHORT DISTANCE AWAY!

thedre
      Participant

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.