Calling all alcoholics and what is your favorite wisky

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Calling all alcoholics and what is your favorite wisky

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Road Pavement
      Participant

http://slideplayer.com/slide/7456918/

I want to know if anyone here is a heavy drinker and a wife beater?

Im none of those …Does a deep-thinker and a pussy-eater count?

Road Pavement
        Participant

If you enjoy fucking your sister then I will leave it up to both of you.

Hoping for Nemesis

lady-lexis
      Participant

When I was younger, a good strong cider was sometimes called ‘beat-the-wife’ and I did have plenty of that but that’s as close as I’ve gotten. I stick to the clear spirits now though because I’m a bit long in the tooth for cider and dark spirits give me a headache. I think it’s the curse of the white 30s female.

Well i am not a white thirties female but i love my clear spirits as well.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

LOL..beat the wife.. That’s hilarious. Here in Maine the state drink is coffee flavored brandy. GAK. I don’t drink it, its nasty and rots your teeth. They drink it with milk, so its wicked fattening too. Anyway, it’s referred to as, Bitch Whiskey.

lady-lexis
          Participant

Hah! Bitch whiskey! The feminazis haven’t gotten to that one yet then!!
          Initially, the thought of coffee flavoured brandy made me gak too, but then I remembered that I quite like Kahlua in a cocktail… might be more to do with the rum, sugar and vanilla than the coffee flavour though. Also very much guaranteed to rot your gnashers out of your head so only a very occasional tipple!

@illegalsmile55

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@lady-lexis
          No comparing coffee flavored brandy and Kahlua. The latter is delicious, the brandy tastes like cheap instant coffee mixed in rot gut vodka. I love the taste of Kahlua, my grandfather always had a bottle under the sink, he would go to Mexico to get it super cheap. He would let me take a slug off the bottle when no one was looking. I’d feel it! They were kinda white trashy. 😀

Orange and vodka, coke and ouzo, southern comfort, love my creamy nutty cocktails ,tia maria, baileys irish whisky with milk, cointreau, zambucca… yes all old fashioned!even the sweet chick drinks like coolers and melon etc! Haha im in touch with my feminine side!

Desert wines,sweet wines ,ports , red and whites ,merlot , i like a good beer ,cold not warm English- style.

@lady-lexis

lady-lexis
        Participant

Quite a selection there, Nem. Are you sure you’re not a heavy drinker? 😉

I’m on a gin and tonic run at the moment, but I love a vodka and orange, especially with a measure of Galliano! I can have a nice pint of cider on a warm summer’s eve or a few Baileys at Christmas but too much of anything sweet or fizzy makes me nauseous these days! Never been a wine drinker though, never been to my taste.

My husband likes a nice cocktail as well! Never been ashamed of it either, sips on his White Russian like a right champ he does!

@hopingfornemesis

Good on him! No Lady, strictly social. If i don’t go out i rarely drink at home.🍷🍸🍹🍺

I dont smoke,dont take drugs or drink a lot. My only vices are “wine,women and song ” just as in the days of old! Im also a crap typist and dont put in my apostrophes when im on keyboards!

@lady-lexis

sobregato
      Participant

Addict (of the worst kind) here. Shit, not refined enough to have a favorite whiskey. Drank rubbing alcohol when desperate. Vodka, toward the end. Just vodka.

Now coffee, fruit and vegetable smoothies, water.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Red red wine, stay close to me.

I’ve been mostly sober for 2 weeks now, no ganja either. If I don’t get results soon I’m ditching the experiment.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@1purple8
        No ganja?!? That’s a travesty. I say smoke one. What results are you hoping for? I’m concerned. 😛 I’m not me when I don’t smoke weed.

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

Results? Hmm, I suppose I’m trying to think differently and not be a pauper and a shitbag. 😜

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@1purple8

Whoa! A shit bag and a pauper? I’d keep you supplied in green…if you lived closer. I would make you humor me until I snort laughed for payment. I love to barter. I would feed you too. 😀 I’m feeling grandiose tonight.

So, last night I checked out that Jesco White. Holy shit! I watched that shit for over an hour. To make matters worse, I dreamed about those idiots! A couple of weeks ago I dreamed I was carrying a head around. It was alive and speaking, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I was cradling it in my arms… That would be a good forum thread! Dreams you’ve had from looking at gore.
          I love Best Gore…it’s my other addiction.

Illegal dreaming of running around with a still-talking head!
          Do we need any more evidence that she is a Maenad!

@illegalsmile55

@1purple8

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

The last Scottish Single Malt Whisky I drank was a bottle of Bunnahabhain 18 Year Old Single Malt which was given to me as a Christmas present. None of these utterly compelling island spirits should be drank with coke, soda, lemonade etc. An equal volume of clear highland spring water is advised. Tartan ties and kilts are optional but do add to the experience. All my favourite whiskies were from the island of Islay. The malt whiskies from there have a unique taste due to the ancient peat, seaweed manured land and the stale sheep piss which filters through to the water table. These ingredients give the malts an incredible Iodine-ish flavour with a great nose and a well-rounded finish. One’s first mouthful can seem a little like floor-cleaner, face-cleanser and sheep piss mixed together, but then the real flavour emerges in notes of stale seaweed and dolphin fart-juice. By the end of an Islay Malt drinking session the room usually smells like an old folks home which hasn’t ever been mopped.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Dolphin fart juice. You’re killing me softly.

The states with the top percentages of Scottish residents:

Maine (5.5% of state population).

We have a lot of peat here, I’m familiar with some of those odours you mentioned. Stale seaweed smells awesome, that and the mud flats when the tide is out. 😀
        Did you have a nice break from work?

Change John Prine to Lord Wankdust, and this is my song to you.

@lord-wankdust

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Lovely stuff. I actually won some land on Islay at Laphroaig Distillery as part of a competition about twenty years back. I still own it and it entitles me to visit the distillery whenever I wish and have some free whisky! Sometimes when I am feeling a little low, I think of my precious patch of Islay peat-bog and laugh to myself. Maybe I should take up whisky drinking again. Though I do fancy a spliff of some of illegalsmile’s green… been two decades since… used to love a doobie

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

@HopingforNemesis

@illegalsmile55

@1purple8

I used to enjoy a little malt whisky. Still have few choice bottles laid down in a cupboard in the west wing. I dont drink them now simply because my recovery the following day takes too long. I stopped drinking whisky (always Scottish Single Malts) roughly a decade ago. Latterly I found that even if I’d only had one glass, I could still taste it the next day (even after half a dozen toothbrushings and mouthwash) – and if I could taste it no doubt others could smell it.
      My favourites were Lagavullin, Ardbeg and Ardbeg.

Laphroaig was Norman McCaig’s favourite Malt. I poured him a big one once, not long before he died. Whisky and metaphysical poetry… there’s nothing like it.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

The Ardbeg “Corryvreckan” (named after the Ancient Greek’s Charybdis Pretanae, the great whirlpool of the Corryvreckan off the north coast of Jura) is a bloody stunning whisky. I am very tempted to unearth my stash tonight.
      If you only drink some once a decade then price is irrelevant and you can drink the fucking nectar of the Gods. Otherwise as alchies you are sitting by the bins at the back of the local Spar Shop swigging from a litre bottle of “Glen Rodent” at £4.99 a bottle.
      Metaphysical is always where it is at with good alcohol, Green and poetry/ music. All the best drinkers, smokers, poets and musicians have always known this.

How interesting re corryvrecken! It is known the Ancients traded for tin in Cornwall and of course knew of the british isles as hibernia and hyperborean lands. Maybe that really was the Charybdis?

The Cornish and West country brits are still also dark to this day and some posit that it is Mediterannean blood like the original Irish and/or Black Irish?

If we had ample funds, lord you and i could take blood samples of all those Western Isles girls as well for research!

@lord-wankdust

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

There is no other whirlpool in Europe which merits the name. Certainly not in the region in which it is described (North of Ireland). It is the Charybdis of the Ancient Greeks. I have witnessed it and its great roar when it is at its full tidal height and fury. In the same ancient text they also describe the great Temple of the Hyperboreans (inhabitants of the extreme north) on Lewis. It was unknown until 19th Century, when the local landowner noticed the tops of the stone poking out of the peat. Then he had his local McBumpkins dig away the peat and found this.
          Callanish

There is no doubt the Ancients of Classical Times journeyed these waters. Where else do you think they got the Walrus Ivory which they so loved? Not in Cornwall I assure you. But off the Skerries around the Hebrides, Orkney, Shetland, The Faroes and Iceland. They were adventurous motherfuckers and they would probably have loved whisky, if the locals had been able to make it (no copper coils or stills) and were polite enough to sell them any (unlikely).

See this is why i love speaking to you Lord .Not only do you appreciate fine whiskey ,fine music and fine women but you also appreciate the Classics as well.

As fortune would have it ,i actually watched the first episode of”Troy” the series on paytv today. I am philosophically opposed to pay tv,being a libtard and all that,yet i actually liked it. The british accents and unknown actors were actually a refreshing change and they took some poetic license but not overly much.

They portrayed Helen of Sparta later of Troy as some Maenad but apart from that it was really good. Her servant girls even bathe her with natural Greek sponges ,still to this day the best quality beauty-ware in the world!

Now re the temple you refer to above. Wow! I did not know such was found. I do know they have found some new finds on Skye? But did not know about this one. I will read up on it.

I have seen some docos by bbc etc on the scilly islands etc and they have found temples undersea from the Bronze age and proof of Mediterraneans voyaging there. Apparently, there are palaces ,streets ,highways etc scientists say it was covered by the sea about four to five thousand years ago. Some say it was a tsunami -like event ,others over eons . Both events having occurred in Britain in the last two thousand years as well as recorded in history. Apparently The Wash was sea as were the surrounds of Ely until hundreds of years ago.etc Fascinating stuff.

I really am trapped in the modern world. I should have been born a long time ago. I would either have been a short-lived king or a short -lived gladiator,knowing my luck! Haha

Anyway,keep on being well -rounded and i do not mean in the midriff!

@lord-wankdust

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis

The Isles of Scilly were inhabited during the Neolithic (New Stone Age) and the Bronze Age and it bears a great many chambered tombs from those periods. Unfortunately there were no palaces in any part of the British Isles back then. We had wooden circular wattle and daub huts/ houses, chiefs would have had bigger better ones of course. They were very comfortable and warm. Some had stone courses for the first few feet from the ground. Skara Brae in Orkney was stone built and really is the most exceptional piece of Neolithic architecture on the planet (flat, easily-splittable flagstone helps a lot…).
          I was involved in an excavation three summers ago at a Roman Fort and Settlement near Ely, so I can assure you that they didn’t live underwater back then! Humans have been living on and draining the Fens and that marshy area for thousands (at least 4,000) of years and in the Bronze Age there was an amazing settlement at Flag Fen.

The Wash actually flooded as part of the rise in sea level after the melting of the massive Ice Sheets at the end of the last Ice Age around 14,000 years ago. The same rise in sea level also drowned Doggerland which linked the East of England (Ely, Cambridge, Norwich area) with Northern Europe by a land bridge. I was also part of the excavation at Howburn which found the tools of Scotland’s First People who walked across that landbridge which is now the North Sea dryshod, feasting on the migrating Reindeer Herds. If you look closely at one of the photos you can actually see my son and my arse crack.
          http://www.biggararchaeology.org.uk/eu_020509.shtml
          I understand what you are saying about feeling you should have been born a long time ago. The Past is a fascinating place to retreat to in our imaginations. I love the very ordinary things like flint tools. At Howburn one piece of a tanged point was found. The following year at the major excavation over the same field… guess what was found. The other broken half of the tool! Some guy 14,000 years ago who had walked across the North Sea from Northern Germany eating reindeer had broken his spear point and threw the remaining piece away. The bits were reunited…
          http://www.biggararchaeology.org.uk/news03_109_howburn.shtml

Oh yeah the recent discoveries on Skye were trails of dinosaur footprints. But that is palaeontology rather than archaeology. Fascinating nonetheless.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-43620237

Now there are a few nice whiskies from Skye… Talisker and Torabhaig

Fascinating lord.

My mistake , i thought the skye finds were a Bronze age palace but i obviously mixed it up with maybe Skara brae neolithic.
          Yes i know ely was drained etc even in Robin Hood’s time etc. I was more referring to Peterborough being a port and maybe it was Norfolk Broads that was sea a few hundred years ago. Anyway,you correct me if i am wrong.

My cousin is an archaeologist by training and i love it to. Talking about genetic propensities in families!

Yes. I know about Dogger Banks and how it only closed up recently in geologic time.

Another thing i like are the Picts. They say the Scots were actually Irish and invaded and pushed out the natives of Scotland ,the Picts! So what say you? Picts and Scots were beaker people? Or just Picts and Scots were johnny-come lately Celts or even an intervening people who arrived before Celts got to Scotland or even England?

Also fascinating they now say that First indo-europeans were in fact dark- haired ,nut- brown skinned but with piercing blue Eyes. original people of Cornwall and ancestors of the Black Irish? However,they say Black Irish are different being Gypsies or Spanish /Basque types?

I will check for your son and yourself in the photo .Haha!

@lord-wankdust

@1purple8

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@lord-wankdust
          The top right photo? I’m desperate for an arse shot. 😛 That sounds filthy…lol.

Haha.like a person known to you who is very sick now!
          God i am horrible! God will strike me down!

@illegalsmile55

illegalsmile55
      Participant

All this wisky talk reminded me I had a bottle a customer gave me I thought it was Scottish, but its Irish. Knappogue Castle single malt Irish whiskey. Is that good stuff? I have never cared for whiskey of any variety. The smell grosses me out.

Road Pavement
      Participant

John Nigger
      Participant

I drink Vodka, Whiskey makes me feel like shit. Vodka and some nice green indica for me.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Everclear 95% alcohol

Laura
      Participant

My favorite whiskey is the kind that contains alcohol. Yep.

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

Lol “wife beater” CANADIAN MIST. Tastes like rubbing alcohol to me, with a hint of amber. 6 shots will give you a nice buzz, with no chaser.

Road Pavement
      Participant

Mos Deth
      Participant

I like sittin on my front porch sipping on a fresh bag of pruno.

caRnAGE
      Participant

Jack… Wait a minute.. How the fuck did I get in here?… Looks like somebody just let me off my leash.. Sucks for you guys! Ha! 😉

Who let the dogs out? Who who !!

@carnage

caRnAGE
          Participant

Out of all the places I could’ve picked for my first forum post, I pick the alcoholics section… Yep, seems fitting enough.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@carnage-2
          Please tell me you drink bitch whiskey…mixed with Moxie. 😛

caRnAGE
          Participant

Bahahaha! Oh fuck yeah, Ms. Naughty smile! Me, I likes to add a shot of fresh Maine lobstah claw juice with it. That shit really kicks it up a notch, BAM!! 😉

All these years and this is the first time you make a post in the fora!

Oh ..i get it! The cool veteran dudes only comment in the video posts! Fora are for nerds! The witty jocks look down on us!

Well i dont run that way ,carnage. I love the wittiness in the vid posts and laugh with the rest of you .yet, where i come from ,only the ones with smarts know enough to comment in both vid posts and fora. Its only them that are well grounded,well-rounded and not sheeple.

Welcome carnage .my admin man!😉😙

@carnage-2

caRnAGE
        Participant

Hey thanks for the warm welcome, Nems!
        Me, I’m no OG on this site, only made an account in Jan. Would’ve been in here from the beginning with you fine folks if I would’ve had access sooner. Just glad I’m here now! Kinda feels like getting a promotion or a pay raise, lol.

Whilst you are here carnage ,we really need to look into getting a red up arrow to show on screen on long fora and vid posts to shoot us up to the top.

It is killing my fingers man!

@roadpavement
      , just a suggestion but your wonderful forum topics are getting too long for us to find things and navigate around.

Maybe chat to carnage and mark and other tech about how to split the topic onto another page? Migrate half onto fresh page? Just saying.

Especially put your naked woman up forum.

@carnage-2

caRnAGE
      Participant

Hey, I hear ya but those things are out of my control. I think this is more of a Word Press issue? Not 100% on that, though. I’d bring it up to Mark but just understand he is one busy little bee. Hot naked women are always accepted!

That is cool carnage . As long as you guys know i am happy. Im sure it has been brought up before but does not hurt to mention it again as long as the issue is still there.

Hot young women? Well yeh! Come on, young witty fellow like you should be able to bring many on site and hopefully onto roadpavement’s forum. Hey isn’t the us the land of the brave. Tell those beauties to come on over!

Have you put up a starter post yet?

@carnage-2

MrKhazar
      Participant

Road Pavement
      Participant

The bouncers at the bar are now beating the local drunks to death and these things are now made from military grade nickle

MrKhazar
        Participant

That’s going up someone’s ass for sure…

Road Pavement
          Participant

Yeah wack them into the ground with it and shove it up their anus, Leaving the handle sticking out.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Alcoholics Stand Up !
      Part 1 of a fantastic interview from 1990 with one of the greats. I wish TV was still like this.
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k0lwse9f6jY

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

I’ve just thought of the alocholic’s saviour; a medically implanted gyroscope. Drunk as you want and no splashing of drinks !

Lovin the Jack Daniel’s Honey lately.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.