Canada man who beheaded bus passenger granted freedom

Best Gore Forums More Gore Gore Pictures Canada man who beheaded bus passenger granted freedom

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      @13lunt420Media
      Participant

A man with schizophrenia who beheaded a fellow bus passenger in Canada in 2008 has been granted freedom.

Will Baker, formerly known as Vince Weiguang Li, killed 22-year-old Tim McLean after hearing what he thought was “the voice of God”.

The attack took place in front of horrified passengers as the inter-city Greyhound bus travelled past Portage la Prairie, about 70km (40 miles) west of Winnipeg.

Mr Baker, a former church custodian and computer programmer who emigrated from China to Canada in 2001, repeatedly stabbed Mr McLean, who was sitting next to him, before cutting off his head and removing internal organs.

Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38945061

Tim McLean

Tim McLean

Tim McLean

Tim McLean

Granger
      Participant

I predict there will be more carnage caused by this guy.

Trailer
      Participant

Somebody should kill him.

Jeremy
      Participant

That last picture looks like Mr potato head pieces

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

That was really brutal… I was attacked once by a schizophrenic. A friend of mine, very scary shit! No way you are safe near this mother fucker. Got to give him the chair.

GrimDeath
      Participant

Fugazi… what kind of bus floor is that ? These pics have nothing to do with actual incident. He was beheaded on a bus by the guy behind him that is all.

festivevomit
      Participant

How did he have that much time to do so?

His tongue looks like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.