Canadian Bitch

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Canadian Bitch

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Zo Malone
      Participant

Hey guys, I just made an account after being an anonymous viewer for a few years. I mostly check in to see what’s going on in the forums, nowadays. I would love to chat with some fellow Canadians, or just anyone in general.
      A little about myself, I’m 20, I’m a security guard, I take pictures, I love animals, and I hate most people. I’m obsessed with Post Malone. I’m currently interested in the political state of the USA – false flag incidents, that kind of stuff. Not a firm believer yet, merely curious. I’d also love to see more Canadian content on here. I can’t be the only god damn maple syrup guzzler around here.
      I’d really rather not post a picture of myself, it’s too dark to take a BG fansign selfie… Otherwise I’ll immediately be labeled as an attention grabber. I’m tall, blonde, and have a bad case of resting bitch face. Just picture a skinny cranky Canadian. That is me. That is good enough.

Frog
      Participant

Hello

Zo Malone
        Participant

Hello c: How are you?

Clarity
      Participant

Hi there. Welcome to the forums. I’m not Canadian but I may be able to scratch your itch.

Zo Malone
      Participant

Thank you, @Clarity. Or what name would you prefer to go by? I think I saw somewhere in the forums that you are from the UK.

Clarity
        Participant

@thezomalone
        You can call me whatever you like. Clarity, Steven, Steve, handsome, etc.

Yeah, that’s correct. I live in London most of the time.

Zo Malone
          Participant

@clarity
          Handsome it is then!
          Just teasing. You can call me Zo. What are you up to on this lovely evening? Tell me a little bit about yourself.

Clarity
          Participant

@thezomalone
          Nice to meet you, Zo. It’s almost 1am here so for a while there won’t be much I will be able to do. Had a very relaxing day though. Currently just browsing a few things and chatting with a couple of people. Would you like to get acquainted somewhere else? Might be easier to communicate.
          If not, you’ll probably find plenty about me in the threads I’ve made in ‘inteoduce yourself’ and ‘everything else’. I’ll be up for several hours, hah..

Zo Malone
          Participant

@clarity
          I’m not sure what other ways we could chat, the only thing I could suggest would be the dreaded Facebook. I just made a new account to add online friends, my name on there would be Zo Malone, let me know if you have trouble finding me.

Clarity
          Participant

@thezomalone
          That probably won’t be happening any time soon considering I deleted my Facebook account two years ago. :’)
          Get with the times, there are plenty of ways to talk. What about imessage, whatsapp, kik, snapchat, skype, etc.

Zo Malone
          Participant

@clarity
          Little ol Zo does not have a (fully functioning) phone, nor a (fully functioning) laptop of her own. Both are away for repairs right now. I’ve been using my buddies laptop to check up online. I’m going to bed soon anyway. I’m doing security at a big festival out in the middle of no where alllllll weekend, and I leave very early tomorrow morning. 🙁

Clarity
          Participant

@thezomalone
          A’ight, enjoy your night and weekend.

Clarity
          Participant

@thezomalone
          Noticed you around posting and I remembered about this thread. How’s it going?

Zo Malone
          Participant

@clarity
          Hello again : ) I’m okay. Going through a pretty rough patch currently, but I’ll make it through. How are you?

Clarity
          Participant

@thezomalone
          I’m great as always.
          What’s been going on though?

Zo Malone
          Participant

@clarity
          I’ve been living with friends in the city, and they suddenly decided I wasn’t allowed to stay with them anymore, because I didn’t want to be in a relationship with one of them. So I’ve been scrambling around trying to find a place to live. But I’ve just admitted defeat and I’m moving back to my parents place in the middle of buttfuck nowhere. It’s a shame because I really enjoyed being in the city.

Clarity
          Participant

@thezomalone
          Ah that’s a real shame. My house has been really quiet since my ex moved out, I’d let you chill here if you were in the UK haha. Gonna find someone new to live with me by October.

FredHawley
          Participant

Can I move in Steve ?

Clarity
          Participant

Will you pay half of expenses? We can run our own joint, with blackjack and hookers.

Zo Malone
          Participant

@clarity
          And blow.

Clarity
          Participant

@thezomalone
          Well I think that goes without saying.

Zo Malone
      Participant

@clarity
      I’ve always wanted to go to the UK. You can take me in like a feral cat. I pretty much just need a box to play in and I’ll be happy. Also if there’s a place nearby to get hot dogs, I’ll be the happiest girl in the world. ; )
      Where I’m moving the nearest store is like a half hour drive away, so brutal.

Clarity
        Participant

@thezomalone
        Oh, there are like 10 food places near my house, and I can supply you with a large cardboard box that I got some gym equipment in the other day. Perfect. Will you keep the house tidy?

Zo Malone
          Participant

@clarity
          Absolutely, keeping things tidy is a specialty of mine. I just packed all my shit up and moved into my parents today, might as well just keep it packed and buy a ticket to the UK while I’m at it!

Clarity
          Participant

@thezomalone
          Gonna take me to dinner and a movie when you get here or what?

Zo Malone
          Participant

@clarity
          I mean, I’m broke as fuck, but I suppose I could swing a movie date. ; )

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

i do the same kind of work in fact i am on night shift right now with my nifty little netbook connected to my phone webz

Zo Malone
        Participant

@hayd0lf_h1ttler
        Ugh I’m so jealous, I don’t have a data plan on my phone so whenever I work I unfortunately have to… Work.

canaduh
      Participant

What part of the country are you located?

canaduh
      Participant

Victoria, home of the prim and proper…,

Zo Malone
        Participant

@canaduh
        Ugh, so jealous. I’ve always wanted to live in BC. I was there once, in utero. Lol

KK
      Participant

Its about time North of the border is represented here.

Zo Malone
        Participant

@k530
        Ayooooo *high fives* What part are you from?

coolklux
      Participant

I appreciate the fact that you love post malone lol

I wouldnt give one if i could find a fuuuck

Zo Malone
        Participant

@coolklux
        Posty is liiiife <3 <3

Hello

Zo Malone
      Participant

@queeg0909
      It is quite beautiful up here, I would definitely recommend visiting at least once in your life. Prince Edward Island is especially beautiful, and the people are so kind. Not to mention the fuckin potatoes are ballin.
      Fuckin love potatoes.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.