CANADIAN FORCES STATION LEITRIM USING MIND CONTROL ON CANADIANS!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics CANADIAN FORCES STATION LEITRIM USING MIND CONTROL ON CANADIANS!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Signals Intelligence in Canada in controlled by The Communications Security Establishment in Ottawa Canada. But the actual people doing the targeting are part of the Canadian military. The military base that controls Signals Intelligence is CFS Leitrim in Ottawa Canada.

Their address is 3545 Leitrim Rd, Ottawa, ON K1A 0K2

Their phone number is 613-945-5444

These are the people ultimately responsible for my targeting. Feel free to call them and tell them to stop assaulting Canadians with their Signals Intelligence weaponry. At the same time, you can leave a comment on google maps about their crimes against Canadians.

Here is the base.

cfs leitrim

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

cfs leitrim

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

The base is part of the Five Eyes global surveillance program.

From Wikipedia

ECHELON, originally a secret government code name, is a surveillance program (signals intelligence/SIGINT collection and analysis network) operated by the United States with the aid of four other signatory states to the UKUSA Security Agreement: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom, also known as the Five Eyes.

Created in the late 1960s to monitor the military and diplomatic communications of the Soviet Union and its Eastern Bloc allies during the Cold War, the ECHELON project became formally established in 1971.[5][6]

By the end of the 20th century, the system referred to as “ECHELON” had evolved beyond its military and diplomatic origins into “a global system for the interception of private and commercial communications” (mass surveillance and industrial espionage).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECHELON

They even made a movie about it.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

The five eyes.

five eyes

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Here is wikipedia mentioning electronic harassment. They smear the targets as crazy. No surprise there.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_harassment

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

β€œThe world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything.”

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

targeted justice

targeted justice

targeted justice

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

targeted justice

targeted justice

targeted justice

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Frostberg, the NSA’s first supercomputer. These supercomputers remotely connect to the targets brain.

frostberg

A super computer, quantum computer.

super computer

thedre
        Participant

@TheProtocolsOfZion
        Nice, safe, and just Country we have here in Canada eh Brother?? Just Ask our brother Mark. πŸ™ *FUCK CANADA*
        I Felt safer, and much calmer/happier while i was visiting Mark in Slovakia.
        Now there’s a Real Country that is beautiful & serene, just like the people there, my good man.
        Another great, and informative post my man,,, well-done.:)

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

@thedre, you know where I’d like to live Andre, somewhere in the tropics on the beach, a nice resort type of town. I’ve been to southeast Asia and liked the beach areas.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.