Canadian west coast weirdo

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Canadian west coast weirdo

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      canaduh
      Participant

Hello all from the west coast of Canada. I guess I’m not the only one that finds enjoyment of eating breakfast while viewing best gore. I’m not into drugs in any way so I suppose this is my vice. Is there anything better than eating toast and eggs while watching a video of man in China being sucked into a machine and turned into rice paper??? Me thinks not! Anyways, been a viewer for years but only stumbled across the forum section today. So hello from the west coast of Canada my fellow weirdos, sickos and perverts.

Clarity
      Participant

Hi there, what’s your favourite kinda gore?

canaduh
      Participant

I’m a fan of videos showing people dying or near death. Isis videos and train splitters are tops. I also really enjoy seeing people being hit by vehicles and machine accidents. These really help me look at different situations in life where shit can go wrong further helping me avoid winding up on best gore.

Clarity
        Participant

Awesome. Well, nice to be acquainted. Welcome and enjoy your stay. Shoot me a message or something if you’d like to chat.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.