Can't view old videos?

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Website Support Can't view old videos?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      cindyb
      Participant

When I go exploring looking for videos I haven’t seen why is it that most of them I can’t they don’t come up at all. But all new ones I can?

thedre
      Participant

Hi @cindyb the reason why many older video’s are not showing-up anymore, is because a few years back, the site was using Pro-Chan for much of their pictures, and video uploads. But unfortunately, these assholes deleted a bunch of them when Mark was hit with bogus charges, and subsequently arrested for nothing. The Zionist Cop that was in charge of harassing, & Torturing Mark probably played a pivotal part in this, by threatening Pro-Chan, and telling them to delete the video’s & Pics, and to disassociate themselves with him, if they did not want to be charged also. It truly sucks Girl,,, trust me, i know. 🙁 But Mark might find the time, and courage to re-upload them one day, but only if his workload ever decreases, that is!

Enigman
        Participant

Yeah I was also wondering same, thanks @thedre. It’s sad to know what Mark went through. 🙁

cindyb
      Participant

Thanks for the info mark shouldn’t have been arrested period and im from Canada and I hate them for that!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.