Chameleon Woman Drops Truth Bombs

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Chameleon Woman Drops Truth Bombs

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      CryBaby
      Participant

Chameleon Woman Drops Truth Bombs

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I wonder how early she had to get up to pull those pants on. 😛

In my opinion…the same could be said for men who always pick out women who think they are the shit because they are extremely beautiful or have a great body; they usually think they are a prize and find men who think the same about them. Usually way out of their league…but the man’s ego makes them believe that the women wants them and when the strumpet fucks them over they don’t understand it was THEIR choice in picking THAT woman. Just like above. I have male friends who are always chasing super beautiful women and can’t comprehend why the gals give them no notice…they then say the girl is a whore or whatever slam they can think of, because their little ego won’t let them believe that maybe the gal isn’t interested in dating someone they are not physically attracted to. Do men want to date an unattractive woman if he believes himself to be super handsome??? Not usually. Of course there exceptions to the rule…Personally, I have always been attracted to ‘quirky’ looking guys but could easily date guys who are better looking… but why deal with vain assholes. Men can be cunts too.

lady-lexis
        Participant

A fella who makes you a wife can just as soon make you a single mother. But I suppose we should just settle for the ‘nice guy’ even if we don’t find him attractive? We all want to be wives and mothers, right?

No one wants to take responsibility for their choices, just blame the opposite gender for your troubles. People are trash.

lady-lexis
          Participant

Screenshot-1

Not sure she really knows what her opinion is 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

illegalsmile55
          Participant

LOL
          She had a week to rethink it over and decided it was the man’s fault. 😀 OR, she wrote the first comment in an effort to “get” the nice guy back she fucked over for Chad…and when he justifiably blew her off she changed gearS and is now blaming men. You’re right about blaming others for our own actions though…most of us have at one time or another in our lives. Hopefully we learn from our mistakes and until we do, nothing in our lives will change. Sometimes people fuck us over and there is no fault on our part, but there is another side to that coin.

lady-lexis
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 I’d bet money that she has a kid by Chad or Tyrone! 😂😂

Empty soul
        Participant

@illegalsmile55

“I have always been attracted to ‘quirky’ looking guys but could easily date guys who are better looking… but why deal with vain assholes.”

We have similar tastes, you and I.

Without wanting to blow my own trumpet I have always been a nice looking guy. I am no Brad Pitt for sure but I have always been popular with women and even now when I go out to a bar and just sit there nursing a drink by myself women will come up to me and start chatting me up without me needing to make any effort other than small talk and a few well timed jokes.

Anyway. The point being that I also have never really been attracted to ‘classical’ beauty standards. I find myself attracted to interesting faces whether that be the eyes or the nose or the mouth. Classically beautiful faces are pretty but boring whereas I never get bored looking at an interesting face and even though many of these women whom I have dated have often viewed their own odd features as a negative within their own self image I have always found it to be a positive and a source of intrigue, interest and desire.

I think the problem with dating in general though is that everybody wants a Brad or a Angelina because they are the popular and conformist choice if you will. The trophy partner. He or she who will turn heads and garner jealously from all around. Most people however are not sitting high enough to attract such a person though and so they sleep alone because they won’t lower their standards to a realistic level.

A lot of dating is also done on websites these days as well and because men usually outnumber women on these things the playing field gets twisted out of proportion whereby the women can aim higher than the men and successfully date above themselves far more meaning that the bottom layer of men get fucked……figuratively rather than literally.

The last point I will address is the original comment itself about nice men wanting to make wives out of women, lol. The instant pussy dryer. Marriage is usually what happens after the lust filled fucking has slowed down, you’ve been with each other for ages and you still like each other a lot. Its the result of having a compatibility level beyond just sexual desire. A sturdy foundation for future building if you will. It is not something men should be placing on the table on the first date because it is an end game play.

If someone wanted to make an husband out of me when I had only just started seeing them I would run a fucking mile in the opposite direction, lol.

lady-lexis
          Participant

@empty-soul “Marriage is usually what happens after the lust filled fucking has slowed down, you’ve been with each other for ages and you still like each other a lot. Its the result of having a compatibility level beyond just sexual desire.”

Hear! hear! 👏👏

We are all societally conditioned to find certain features and personalities attractive and that comes from a very basic biological imperative, I think. There will always be the non-conformists though. I can look at a ‘handsome’ man and appreciate that he’s attractive but it won’t stir my loins one bit. Give me a sweet, smart, silly geek who makes me laugh til I snot and I’m hooked. Then again, I often think that I’ve just developed that way because the handsome men wouldn’t be interested in me. Kind of self preservation? Who knows…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.