Check this and decide where we live: Flat or Round Earth

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant History Check this and decide where we live: Flat or Round Earth

Tagged: 

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • Author
      SrbijaBgd
      Participant

We were been lied about almost everything..I’ll skip long introducing, check this and i must tell you, my jaw dropped long time ago about lies in this world but this one is seriously colossal.

Anonymous
      Inactive

watched about 5 minutes, hahah, no more. moslems are taught through the quran that the world is indeed flat.

baked
      Participant

flat or round, you’re still gonna die. indeed, never believe everything you are told but I honestly don’t care if the world is round or not. what if there is no space at all? what if we live in a projection, some sort of hologram that is impossible to comprehend with our limited earthling logic?

DNJACK
      Spectator

lol plebs not knowing its a cube

A VUBE LOL

SrbijaBgd
      Participant

Imagine what else is lie to if they lie this big? All you see on Tell_Evil_ZION is purely fiction.

iCthulhu
      Participant

Earth is not, in fact, perfectly round nor is it flat. This just proves that the bible/quran and any other religion are complete jokes and that religious people are also complete jokes.

SrbijaBgd
        Participant

I would not be so sure about afterlife.
        Being in realms withouut God is being in realms where darkness rule.

We are not dead after our body(vehicle) die. We seek Goodness and Inner peace but we are abandoned by Light if we embrace Darkness while being here.

This isn’t some “New Age”. This is a reality.

Pest Control
          Participant

If the world is flat then is there another world on the other side? and how do I get get there because this side is fucked up….

FriendlyVenomous
        Participant

I honestly can’t wait for organized religion to be a thing of the past.

FredHawley
          Participant

Never going to happen I’m afraid

Anonymous
      Inactive

Agreed @SrbijaBgd.

steaknsidneys
      Participant

Q: Whats a circle in three dimensions?
      A: A ball
      End of story.

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

That would be a disk.

steaknsidneys
          Participant

Nope that would be two dimensions

steaknsidneys
          Participant

A ball can be stretched and distorted into a disk under the force of extreme gravity.(much the same as the moon distorts the earth which produces the tides)all be it on a much smaller scale.
          But its still a Sphere in 3d.

FredHawley
          Participant

Gravity doesn’t exist, and the earth is indeed flat. Like someone else said though, IT DOESNT MATTER !! Just try not to be a complete asshole 24/7.That is all, carry the fuck on.

FredHawley
          Participant

I do struggle with the ‘asshole’ thing. πŸ™‚

Theluvmuscle
          Spectator

@FredHawley …Are you talking about the prolapsed asshole dude on that other post? I hope you’re not struggling with that thing… Stay away from that it. Don’t wanna lose you up in there.

steaknsidneys
          Participant

Deary Deary me Freddy, i was right wasn’t i???
          Whos being an (ARSE)hole mate, Contradict youself much?
          Iv left nothing but (Valid Factual reponses) to a question.
          And yet here you are attention seeking hey. i see right through you bro.
          Dont let your fingers write cheques your arse cant cash fred.
          You dont like what i say? scroll on.

FredHawley
          Participant

No,your getting me all wrong, I do like what you said. your talking about the argument wether the earth was described as a circle or a ball in ancient texts, I say it’s flat, I really do.My point is why get hung up over it ??? (I did say I was an asshole)

thedre
          Participant

NOPE,,, as YOU, my friend are 100% wrong @steaknsidneys, as you have proven nothing. Gravity is a theory, and was NEVER PROVEN. Your video was produced by Jews, and is part of their global disinformation campaign regarding this issue. Gravity does “”not exist, period”” and most scholars now agree on this these days!

steaknsidneys
          Participant

@thedre Am going around in circles here. the article i posed is not a theory or a conspiracy nor a disinformation campaign by the jews. Its The Scientific Principles of life, that YOU the individual can observe for yourself and come to your own conclusion with. It doesn’t matter who wrote it, mickey mouse could have wrote it for all i care it doesn’t change the fact.
          As for Gravity Q: what holding you to the earth fella? magic fairy dust is it?. No, Gravity is a force produced by the weight of an object and the affect of said object falling. and the only reason you don’t fly of the earth is because you are falling into the earth, the earth is falling into the sun, the sun is falling into the center of the galaxy, and the galaxy is falling into the local group and so on.
          Now iv got nothing against your way of thinking dre and if that’s what you truly believe then fair play to you, but there is zero proof for your theory other than internet nerds like david icke/kike and who ever else puts this shite out there. id much rather trust my own eyes and common sense on these matters.
          Peace out my man.

FredHawley
          Participant

And BTW, just because you INTERPRET something a certain way doesn’t make it a ‘valid factual responce’. And believe me, I’m not attention seeking, if I was I wouldn’t be posting replys to an obscure tired argument that I got over years ago, there are many ways to seek validation on this site and you seem to be aware of this my friend.

steaknsidneys
          Participant

(Quote). Just try not to be a complete asshole 24/7.That is all, carry the fuck on. (end quote) Where’s the (I) in that fred? how do you want me to take that? other than a attack?
          Lets not bicker on this good mans page.

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

I should have said cylinder which is what you get by adding depth to a circle. If you draw a circle on a piece of paper and cut it out you have a cylinder(in common parlance I would prefer to call this a disk. Although you may think of this as “flat” it is a 3-dimensional object. Have you ever spun a coin?

FriendlyVenomous
        Participant

Sphere πŸ˜€ Lol jk, I don’t even know what you guys are talking about.

thedre
        Participant

@steakandkidneys Try watching this, it is the best explained Flat Earth video, in 5 minutes. 100% TRUE,& proven.

Amber
      Participant

Sphere.

FredHawley
        Participant

No

thedre
        Participant

100% Flat, with tons of calculated proofs. The Globe theory, and that has always been exactly that (a theory) is a false, and baseless assumption. Also Gravity is a theory, not a fact! Please take the time to check-out Eric Dube, and the 200 proofs that we DO live on a flat earth. This video, and all his truth video’s will surely change your mind, once you watch, and listen carefully to all the proofs! πŸ™‚

FredHawley
      Participant

If I gave ANY of you a plastic globe and two pieces of paper, one with the word ‘circle’ on it and the other with ‘ball’ on it, which one would you choose to describe the globe ??
      I would choose ‘ball’.

steaknsidneys
        Participant
          FredHawley
          Participant

If I wasn’t such a computer moron I would post a link to “200 proofs earth is not a spinning ball”, please feel free to watch it.

FredHawley
          Participant

That’s 190 more.
          And you didn’t answer my question.

steaknsidneys
          Participant

Fred i could show you a million and one links that fairies exist.
          Does that mean its true? NO it doesn’t. common sense always prevails.
          Not everything on the internet is fact. in fact 99% of the web is bollocks youve gotta Separate the wheat from the chaff pal.

To copy links. go to the page you won’t, and right click on the address at the top and Copy, then right click again and Paste where you won’t your link to go.

FredHawley
          Participant

Cheers, I’m a bit of a spaz when it comes to pooters.
          When it comes to common sense what would make you think the earth is round exactly ?(I’m not talking about pictures from ‘space’)
          Common sense tells ME the earth is flat, it’s only Jew controlled science that informs us it’s round. Just look at lakes when they are mirror flat for miles, and were supposed to believe we are hurtling through space and spinning over a thousand miles an hour. NO FUCKINY WAY (my friend).

steaknsidneys
          Participant

I dont make the rules mate. its the fundarmental laws of physics that do.
          Check the link i posted it will answer many of your questions
          these aren’t theories or speculation, these are facts of life just like the air going though your lungs is fact.

steaknsidneys
          Participant

Dont quote me on this. but i think you will find it was muslims who paved the way for modern science not the jews.

FredHawley
          Participant

I checked out the link provided, I’m surprised it’s not sponsored by Israhell.
          Please check this out
          http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html
          Thx for telling me how to put this up.

FredHawley
          Participant

I’m truly convinced the earth is flat, but it doesn’t make any difference to my life, so I will respect your beliefs and carry the fuck on. πŸ™‚

steaknsidneys
          Participant

And i respect your beliefs fred.
          I was gunna leave you a longer reply but i got side tracked by your profile pic. I may have to go and rub one out πŸ˜‰

FredHawley
          Participant

You won’t be the first. πŸ™‚
          I’ve actually lost weight.

thedre
          Participant

Agreed @Fred as GRAVITY has never been, and WILL NEVER,,, be proven, as it is a theory only. Anything heavy will fall down due to the weight, only, as anything lighter than air will float, or rise in the sky. In the 1600 hundreds up to the late 1800 hundreds, all huge ship captains knew without a doubt that the earth was flat, with an enclosed dome. The SHEEPLE that still believe in a ball earth, have been well indoctrinated, for sure. But i cannot knock them, as i was a ball theory believer in the past! Any & All pilots know this flat earth truth. A train track that runs from Europe to Eastern Russia is thousands, upon thousand of miles away and should be a quarter way around the globe. Yet mysteriously, it is 100% flat the whole distance when it should be miles down with the curvature. Go pro camera,s (like NASHOLES USE A.K.A. NASA) show a curve, but with manned balloons the earth is 100 % flat again, at eye level, with a normal camera. I have pictures, and video,s of so called stars, and planets on MY OWN camera showing how not solid, but weird, and see thru they are. People need to watch Eric Dube and his 200 Flat Earth PROOFS VIDEO, in order to get the whole picture. I really do not care what the sheeple think of me because of my discovery, and awareness, of this PROOVEN TRUTH, as i am truly wawke, and aware, as yourself @FredHawley brother! πŸ™‚

FredHawley
          Participant

The flat earth model is just a bit too much for most people to handle @dre, it blew my mind at first but bit by bit the evidence has added up.
          We have all had the ball earth rammed down our throats since childhood so it’s not easy for people to accept. The evidence seems overwhelming to me. ☺:)

thedre
          Participant

@FredHawley You my friend, are so right, and i can tell that you have done your Due Diligence, Homework, And Investigation On This TRUE, And Much Proven, Flat Earth Subject. But what sometimes bothers me is when people call it The Flat-Earth (“THEORY”) Arggggg, lol, Simply Because Unlike The Globe Earth,,, (The Flat Earth Truth), as it should always be called, is based solely on Measured,,,Calculated,,,And Observable Facts “ONLY” Now i’m not saying that some Members, on their You Tube Channels never add a little bit of their own thoughts after viewing, or showing
          us some true facts, but this is Usually Done By Fairly New, And Less Experienced Individuals For The Most Part. But in ALL HONESTY,,, i cannot blame anyone if they simply do not believe in it, cause like ourselves in the distant past, we were at one time or another Ball Earthers ourselves @fredhawley. And because most, if not all were taught since early childhood by Schools, and Family to laugh at, ridicule, completely ignore, and dismiss this topic. And as a result, they do not know any better, and have never decided to investigate it for themselves, because of the stigma attached to it, or the fear of being ridiculed, dismissed, and of even being rejected by Society as a whole. And to be honest,,, it does not sound like a walk in the park, or to inviting, and most certainly not too good for the OLD SELF ESTEEM, lol. πŸ˜‰ But for people like ourselves who know the truth, it does not matter what others think of us cause we know, what we know, and it is no “THEORY” but instead fact. I don’t know about yourself Fred but for myself, i can count on one hand how many individuals that i have showed and taught all i know on the subject, and they are now 100% Pure Flat-Earth Truth Spreaders Ever Since, and they are forever grate ful for all that i have done for them. I love to still see the excitement in there eyes, (just like little kids on Christmas Morning) when they discover a brand new proof, and such!!! This by itself makes it all worthwhile for me. πŸ™‚
          Cheers for now bud,

Andre.

thedre
          Participant

@SrbijaBgd
          10 Proofs,,,TEN,,,DIX that earth is a Ball, lol. You’re 10 are “THEORIES” That were Never Ever Proven. I feel sorry for people that are TOO BLIND to see with their own eyes, instead of believing (1 MAN and his thoughts). Look-Up What the word means in the dictionary Guys, and Gals. “THE THEORY OF GRAVITY”,,,”THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION”,,,”THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING”,,, THE THEORY OF THE BIG-BANG”,,,”THE THEORY OF RELATIVITY”,,,”THE GLOBE THEORY”,,,Now,,, ALL of these were thought up by a different man. How, And Why, the Hell do you’s chose to believe something so ridiculous as Spinning 1000 Miles AN HOUR, on a Fucking Ball, with your feet stuck to the ground??? If gravity was strong enough to keep A 220 lbs. man upside down, and pinned to a ball, this poor guy would have to lift up 110 pounds of weight with 1 leg with every step that he’d take, so try going for a walk down your driveway to put out the trash, lol. You’s have to start analyzing stuff a little better with your own natural senses, like your eyes,, sound,, touch,, feel,, and taste. And for Fuck-Sakes (Think With Your Brains Man), cause this true fact is so easy to figure out, but simply because some of you are terrified to be ridiculed, to be not popular among the other SHEEPLE, scared to know the truth, and that you have been decieved
          since childhood, or just lying to yourselves. Cause if ANY OF YOU (REALLY RESEARCHED)Flat Earth on a Grand Scale, there is absolutely no possible way that you would not know that we indeed live on a flat plane, and not planet.

itsplaster
          Participant

@thedre Remember a while back I was looking into flat-earth theory? I did a lot of looking and while I respect what you personally believe, I found a sphere making more sense.
          A lot of people mentioned how’d we feel this fast spinning if the Earth spun, but I don’t feel 70mph when I lift a coffee in a car or feel 600mph when I walk down the isle of a plane in flight. It seems if you’re part of what’s speeding, you don’t feel it. That was just one example.
          Again, I respect that you believe what you do and if more evidence surfaces at some point to sway me, I’m open to it. I did enjoy reading your ideas on flat earth and thanks for answering when I had questions. Seriously, I think being nice to each other is the best way to convey information and you do better than the rest of us. Take care.

thedre
          Participant

Hi @itsplaster πŸ™‚ First off,,, Thank-you Girl, for getting back to me on your thoughts concerning what you stated about being able to move freely (In Your Car Or On A Plane), as i understand where you are coming from, because it is one of “The First, Of Many Questions” that people regularly ask, when starting to investigate, or Understand How The Flat Earth System Really Works Altogether. But you must agree with me that this only happens, or works like this, because you are in an Enclosed Capsule, Of Some Type, being Your Car, Or Plane Right?? and as a result, the Air Inside those encapsulated vehicles is moving along with you,, Are We In Agreement so far?? So my Answer for this, is as follows, and may contain a question, or 2 for yourself to ponder also.
          If we both agree with the above mentioned facts, then how could we possibly explain why this same phenomenon is happening, or even existing, if we live on a Globe Earth, and there is no capsule to hold the air we breathe in?, but most importantly,,, What Stops our “Air/Oxygen” from being completely Sucked-Out, & Up Into Outer Space, or, (as they like to call it) “”The Vacuum Of Space””?? because all that they have ever explained to us, is that the Air, And Oxygen that We Breathe, Also Spins Around with The Globe, and at a Thousand miles an hour, (The Coriolis Effect) as they like to call it, that B.T.W. has been debunked also long ago ( short video below) in order for us to see for ourselves that our air, and water Does Move In A Random, And Uncontrolled Direction, And In Fact, Does “NOT SPIN” In Different Directions Whether We Are On The Northern, Or Southern Side Of The Equator, “”AND THAT’S IT”, But they failed miserably when trying to answer our simple, but crucial question, Being Of What Is Holding It In Then??
          As stated my many Scholars, and “Real Scientists” over a Century ago, was that in order for our Earth to have a Positive Pressure System Being (Our Air, & Oxygen) Co-Exist “Side by Side” With A Negative Pressure System (The Vacuum Of Space), “THERE MUST BE” a Solid Separation Between The Two Opposing Pressure Systems In Order For Them To Have Any Chance To Survive Side By Side, And In Order To Not Allow Our Air, And Oxygen To Get Violently, And Instantly Sucked-Out Into “”THE INCREDIBLY POWERFUL VACUUM OF SPACE””

Debunked Coriolis effect With Water Is Below (very short video’s hun. πŸ™‚

And below these Are The Fake Coriolis Effect Concerning Our Air “Is Also Debunked”

This second video, i’m sure your Retired Military Husband would find very factual, interesting, & cool. πŸ™‚
          As it is also about coriolis, but also involves Military Snipers. I Am Also a sharp shooter B.T.W. Cool eh??

Again thanks @itsplaster for deciding to converse with myself, and letting myself explain to you, and hopefully answer any of your questions related to the fault earth, even if my past comments were indeed sometimes ass-holish, and rude. πŸ™ It is no excuse, but my reason was because i was getting frustrated at the lack of replies that i was getting. I just want to say that i do know the answer to why our air is not getting sucked-up by The Vacuum of space, but i wanted to wait a little longer, and move this along in Baby Steps as to not fill you up with too much info at one time. cause i want to do this the proper way, as to not loose your interest in this important journey of truth, and discovery.

BUT IF YOU TRULY WANT TO SKIP STEPS, AND KNOW WHAT HOLDS OUR AIR IN NOW INSTEAD OF LATER, THEN JUST LET ME KNOW, AND I WILL DO IT. IT’S YOUR CALL, OK? πŸ™‚

Cheers, for now B-G Sister πŸ™‚

Andre.

Soorenho
          Participant

Very interesting examples there @it’splaster I want flatearthers to explain that phenomena.

SrbijaBgd
      Participant

And this is right thing to do @FredHawley

Believe whatever you want and let others believe the same.
      Why fighting over thoughts?

Anyway, who even watched all series from above? Can you please tell if you watched? It doesn’t matter if you disagree: This Indian dude provided incredible facts to us so, it is important to watch it before commenting or simply skip topic(don’t flood it in useless fights).

CoproManiac
        Participant

I didn’t watch it all, I’ve explored flat earth consiracy a while ago. I’m not sure if it’s mentioned in either of the vids, but please explain to me how the coriolis effect works on a flat earth.

FredHawley
          Participant

It’s all about the magnetic effect of the sun and moon. MrThriveAndSurvive explains it excellently on YouTube. He has tons of view on this subject.

steaknsidneys
        Participant

I tried to watch it srbijabgd
        But 4:05 mins in and you lost me. if the sun was that close we’d all be boiled alive.

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

One of the many ‘proofs’ for flat Earth is the fact that inexplicably UAE flights land in Dubai. These flim-flam men prey on the credulous and are in no way interested in honest inquiry.

thedre
        Participant

“”Awake”” not wawke, oops, lol.

SrbijaBgd
      Participant

Check guys, this man have really good arguments.

FredHawley
        Participant

I think you forgotten that most people on BG have the attention the span of a goldfish my friend.

thedre
      Participant

Trust me please Boys & Girls, the Planet is in reality a PLANE, and not a planet. We have been fooled for Decades. Well, some of us anyways! The Earth is 100% FLAT. Also please check out ERIC DUBE, and his 200 Proofs that will surely blow you away! THANKS for bringing this topic up, as i wanted to spread this truth on here for years now! BUT PLEASE, do not take my word for it, but check-out Dube 200 proofs instead! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

FredHawley
        Participant

I put a link up for the 200 proofs a few posts back @thedre.

thedre
          Participant

Thanks Fred, i was not aware, brother! The earth is flat, and we know & love it!

thedre
        Participant

Yep,,, still many sheeple on here, but hey,,, we were all there at one point in our life right! This is why i cannot knock others for disputing the facts about the flat earth PROVEN TRUTH, cause i also did in the beginning. Nichola Tesla knew all of this stuff, and proved it eons ago, but the Jew-Elite-Bunch did not want it out as to not loose their Multi-Billions of dollars in their “FAKE BALL EARTH” Space Spending Fund 100% by the Tax Paying, ignorant Sheeple. All these NASA lies are now coming to light, and many will be shocked, and angered when they find out the truth, as i was. The government knows that the worlds population will never trust them again, for anything, if this truth comes out, so they will do anything to hide it, and ridicule all Flat Intelligent Earthers.

thedre
      Participant

One very important thing that i need to mention is NEVER go on to the Flat Earth Society. As they are a Government Disinformation Chanel, meant to ridicule, and mock all the hard work, and proofs of the real Flat Earth Researchers Worldwide. So NO FLAT EARTH SOCIETY PLEASE!!! your friend & brother Andre.

dickpiers
      Participant

It’s totally flat. Red Bull jump. Felix Baumgartner. Oh, and my camera crosshairs on the horizon. No 1,000 MPH wind. I’m convinced!

Gnat
      Participant

Ummm…
      Then explain why the Moon and ALMOST every other object in the sky looks like a SPHERE!

SMDH

FredHawley
        Participant

Take the moon, you have only ever seen one side of it so what makes you think it’s a sphere ?? Oh yeah, you’ve been told it’s a sphere. 😋

Gnat
          Participant

You only see one side of the Moon, if and only if, you’ve seen it from the same place on the planet Earth.
          In other words, the surface of the Moon doesn’t look the same if I was looking at it from North America versus someone looking at it from Australia.

I didn’t need anybody to tell me this.
          I figure shit out for a living, I’m a general machinist.

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

It doesn’t matter. What we observe is in the least a hemisphere. This is a rabbit hole not worth getting into unless you want to entertain an unending list of non sequiturs.

Gnat
          Participant

Next, I was going to ask the explanation of the CURVATURE of the shadow of the Earth during quarter Moon phase. 😉

Because it’s flat?

BULLSHIT!

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

Well if you stick with it long enough inertia will begin to cycle in and out of existence depending on the circumstance. And yes for some reason rotation is a key factor in determining the shape of the Earth…because you can’t spin a plate?

Gnat
          Participant

And then I would’ve asked, how in the hell can three-dimensional objects survive on a two-dimensional plane of existence?

If anybody can, please explain…

I’m waiting…

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

Methodological skepticism without a methodology or skepticism.

Gnat
          Participant

Skepticism is healthy, at best.
          Just be smart enough not to cut the nose off to spite the face.

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

Are you familiar with cartesian doubt?

Gnat
          Participant

Yes.
          That’s why I said all skepticism is healthy.

It’s good to keep an open mind, just don’t let your brains fall out. 😎

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

I thought you were with me. Just had to check πŸ˜€

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@Aegrestic, I just thought the same about about you! Freaky!
          and I leaned what non sequitur means…lol

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

You thought for just a minute I might be against you? Dreamy. πŸ™‚

illegalsmile55
          Participant

It wasn’t a full minute..

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

That’s two for me. I’m good. πŸ™‚

SrbijaBgd
          Participant

@Gnat

Question:
          Did you even watch second video i shared?

Gnat
          Participant

Yes.
          Still don’t believe it.
          Anyway, I didn’t mean to take a shit on your forum.
          I’ll refrain from further commenting on this forum due to my strong disagreement on this particular subject.
          Thanks for the videos, bro.

FredHawley
          Participant

I think that the earth is a flat plane which doesn’t move at all, it’s the moon, sun and stars that circle The earth. I THINK that there is a dome covering the earth in which all of the celestial bodies exist.

thedre
          Participant

Gnat, brother, you should check out all the new evidences regarding our so called moon. You would be shocked, my man. If you truly investigate this flat earth, fake hologram moon, and other Cabal Bullshit at lenght you would be totally floored. Check out the flight paths of airplanes on the globe, and flat earth, this alone will freak you out. These guys are not Gumby’s bro, many are well educated pilots, scientists, and respected engineers.

FredHawley
          Participant

Someone who thinks he knows it all, knows nothing at all
          He who knows nothing is wise

Aegrescit medendo
          Participant

I hope you want me to interpret that liberally.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Sounds like Master Po, grasshopper..

FredHawley
          Participant

Me so velly horrrny

FredHawley
          Participant

Like I said earlier in this post, you have to take this shit with a pinch of salt.

Gnat
          Participant

I’ll take it with a heavy dose of commonsense and still say BULLSHIT!

FredHawley
          Participant

So MSM, movies and Jew controlled ‘science’ lie about EVERYTHING but the globe earth eh.
          You can’t have it both ways.

Gnat
          Participant

I’m not trying to have it both ways, it’s just commonsense is commonsense.
          Too bad it’s so uncommon.

FredHawley
          Participant

So true

FredHawley
          Participant

You keep banging on about commonsense, what on earth makes you think we are on a ball spinning through ‘space’ ?
          And I’m not talking about satellite pictures or go pro footage or mind controlled bullshit science or MSM. Serious question, what in your day to day life makes you think we’re on a ball ??
          And on the other hand what makes you think we’re not on a flat earth ??

Gnat
          Participant

“You keep banging on about commonsense, what on earth makes you think we are on a ball spinning through β€˜space’ ?
          And I’m not talking about satellite pictures or go pro footage or mind controlled bullshit science or MSM. Serious question, what in your day to day life makes you think we’re on a ball ??
          And on the other hand what makes you think we’re not on a flat earth ??”

Because a disc or flat surfaced planet, of which have NEVER been found from any telescope, doesn’t exist.
          That’s why.
          And like I said before, explain the CURVATURE of the Earth’s shadow on the Moon during its many phases.
          Let me guess, you’re gonna tell me these “discs” that just float out there with no gravity just happen to be perpendicular to each other when they’re in view.

Oh yeah, take a picture of the fucking edge of the Earth while your at it.
          That ought a be easy enough to do, right?
          Pfft…

Once again…
          I call BULLSHIT!

FredHawley
          Participant

I thought you were gonna ‘refrain from further commenting’ ?

Gnat
          Participant

Don’t like confrontation, @summinkawesome?

Try this on for size…

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@gnat
          Just listened to this, that poor dude had a really hard time not dissolving into hysterics. It answered most of my question about the flaters hypothesis. Thanks.

thedre
          Participant

You guys, & Gals “”do not realize whatsoever”” that this BULLSHIT, (Jewish-Disinformation-Agenda) History Channel, & their show Ancient Aliens, are all part of the Hollywood, T.V. disinformation Scam, that is trying to hide the truth from us??? And just like the Fake, and Stupid, “Flat-Earth Society” Another one of the Establishments Disinformation Campaigns, aimed at making false, and completely off the wall statements, that make flat earth look bad by spreading lies mixed in with small amounts of truth, in order to confuse the people. They also, only choose to interview people that are not as informed on this issue as **Eric Dubay**,,, **William Guzman**,,,Hidden Knowledge,,, **Captain Obvious**,,,**Libertas Alternate Media**,,, Richie From Boston,,,Flat Water Flat Earth,,, Flat Earth Asshole,,,**Mark Sargent**,,, Rob Skiba,,, Hank Cooper,,,**Russian Vids Back Up Channel**,,,Celebrate truth,,,
          Stinky Cash,,, Zetetic Flat Earth,,, Globe Skeptic,,, Electric Flat Earth,,,Jeranism,,,Know The Truth,,,
          Globe Busters,,,. Although this is a (very Small Example) of only some of the Legitimate, and very well organised, Flat Earth Researchers, that **ALL HAVE GOOD YOU TUBE CHANNELS** that, for the most part explore, and explain many questions that people may have regarding this Incredibly Truthful Topic. So, before looking at one or two (hand picked video’s by The Mainstream Deceivers, (just like the one Gnat Posted above) or by believing the lies of the Flat-Earth-Society, please take the time to look at a couple of other ones from the small list of hundreds that i have entered above, before making-up your mind, as you all deserve to look at real, and honest,
          information, instead of wasting your time with the deliberately foolish made looking one above that was made to turn you completely off the topic, never wanting to look at others again, which is a sad thought altogether. πŸ™
          I have looked into thousands of video’s and proofs before deciding that i was now 100% convinced that we have been deceived AGAIN by the Establishment, Cause,,, ( JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU),,,, i was once too a “”Globe Earth Believer””. But after many years of Research, and Separating the “BULLSHIT ONES” from the true ones, i have come-up with this list in order to save you the aggravation of having doing it. SO PLEASE @illegalsmile55 Do not let that video above turn you off before checking-out some of the ones listed above, as you will most certainly look at them with a different set of eyes, once you do. I have also decided to answer ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE ON THIS TOPIC, AND AT ANY TIME, Because no question, is a stupid question, in my books.

Here is Google Trenz,,, This cool and fun site has a Chart that displays the amount of traffic or (people) by the Millions of Viewers, that look-up, compare different topics, so you can add different Google topics, that people look-up every day, 30 days, or even a year. You can use this to check-out any topic that you would like, and compare it to others in order to see true numbers on what they are searching for on the Internet. So have some fun with it and check it out, as you will be shocked at HOW MANY MILLIONS ARE LOOKING INTO FLAT-EARTH MONTHLY. πŸ™‚

https://trends.google.ca/trends/explore?cat=174&gprop=youtube&q=Antarctica,Flat%20Earth%20proof,globe%20earth%20proof,Proven%20globe%20earth%20theories

thedre
          Participant

A Quote from “PLATO”
          THOSE WHO ARE ABLE TO SEE BEYOND THE SHADOWS,
          AND LIES OF THEIR CULTURE WILL NEVER BE UNDERSTOOD,
          AND LET ALONE, BE BELIEVED BY THE MASSES

A Quote From “NICOLA TESLA”
          TODAY’S SCIENTISTS HAVE SUBSTITUTED MATHEMATICS
          FOR EXPERIMENTS, AND WANDER OFF THROUGH EQUATION,
          AFTER EQUATION, AND EVENTUALLY BUILD A STRUCTURE
          WHICH HAS NO RELATION TO REALITY.

Theluvmuscle
          Spectator

Well Fred, I actually saw the roundness of the Earth. From atop an aircraft carrier in the Indian Ocean, I watched a Destroyer rise up and come over the horizon through a pair of high power binoculars. It was about 6 to 7 miles away. That is the line of sight for the horizon at about 100 feet up, above the sea.

thedre
          Participant

@Gnat ,,, i totally agree that common sense is rare these days, so why don’t YOU try this on for size, lol. (joke) Why can’t N.A.S.A.’s Goddard Space center answer our simple questions as to why the last Aug 21st 2017 Solar Eclipse’s shadow from the moon was going the wrong fucking way, lol, (true man). ALL Globe Earth theorists missed this one dude, lol. But us common sense lacking Flat Earth Truther’s noticed it right away! πŸ™‚ “SEE FOR YOURSELF” as they said that they will have an answer in a month, or two,. Just enough time for them to come-up with another THEORY, me thinks, Eh??? lol.

And then, if you wish,, check the rainbow one in case you missed-it, or forgot to brother.

Cheers Man. πŸ™‚

thedre
          Participant

@steakandkidneys ,,, you should also watch the video (quite a few above) called Dear Science: why did the Solar Eclipse shadow of the MOON Move the wrong way, lol. (true fact). Watch how that KAPLAN “Fucked-Nose Jew-Bitch” from the Wa-shill-ton Post’s Mainstream Media stumbles in her words. Lying shills cannot get it right.

Did you also know that in over 50 Eclipse in the past The SUN, & The MOON were both in the sky at the same time, therefore eliminating any chance of us living on a ball earth???, lol, also documented proof look it up, sunshine. πŸ™‚

thedre
        Participant

“””Explain to me why the other planets in the sky are round if ours is not???”””

@Gnat
        C,mon man,,, that’s like saying that because the Pool Balls On The Table Are Round so the Table must be round too!

SrbijaBgd
      Participant

All of us here need to understand:
      When something like this came in front of a man, he should think about it and decide do he have balls to question reality he knows or to leave it and stay in commodity.
      -Before judging that someone for being ignorant, please remember yourself at the time and i will share what happened to..My whole world collapsed after being aware of Geoengineering&Chemtrails(poison spraying from sky). That was brutal and horrible. Even air we breathing is poisoned intentionally.
      My release of That happened not long after Serbian puppet politicians(read: Traitors) signed “Partnership for Peace”(how Orwellian is that huh..).
      Suddenly, deep BLUE skies started to became hazy and i jumped into rabbit hole. … That was in 2007.

The Point:
      You lost ground. All start to collapse; Believing system, what you think you know, everything. You go deeper-it have big impact on your life. This is how it is. Don’t judge. Understand ignorance: It comes as protection of hard core reality.
      -Either you or ignorant side, acting “Cool” like billions with nose stacked to smartphones while walking and speaking what TV speak, or you’re on the outsiders side, refusing to be sheeple, braverly questioning everything what Gov’s throwing at you.
      I personally never believe anything that came from Tell_Evil_Vision. Mainstream media at all.

To research this topics, bravery is necessary.
      Let us encourage one another. Don’t fight BG brothers and sisters. We are not enemy, Government is.

Be like mirror:
      Don’t take anything and don’t refuse anything. Answers will come in time when questioner is ready to comprehend.

FredHawley
        Participant

Good stuff my friend.
        While we are arguing the toss were not united, a divided people are an impotent people.
        Some people are narrow minded they cannot/will not say they are wrong even when the evidence shows otherwise, I don’t mind being PROVED wrong, sometimes I enjoy it.
        It’s a bit like working out with weights, you need to damage the muscle (the mind) a bit before it can become bigger and better.

Brandi
      Participant

@re-pete. πŸ˜‰
      You’re welcome.

steaknsidneys
      Participant

Southern hemisphere.

steaknsidneys
        Participant

Star trails.
        PIC 1: Northern hemisphere
        PIC 2: Southern hemisphere.
        How do two different places on a flat earth spin at once?
        Is it 2016 or 216?

Gnat
          Participant

They don’t…
          Bravo, my good man.

steaknsidneys
          Participant

@gnat
          Its simple mate. Lets say you live in the spain and im in the uk and at noon (gmt) on the summer solstice we both put a stick outside stood up in the grass, mine won’t cast a shadow because the sun will be directy above. where as yours will cast a shadow proving that the earth is a curved surface. This very simple experiment was carried out hundreds of years ago. I Guess some people didn’t get the memo.

Gnat
          Participant

I don’t know why I said, “They don’t…”
          But I totally agree that we are spinning on a sphere.

Cheers! 🍻

thedre
          Participant

Man,,, you two,,,, @steakandkidneys , and @Gnat ,,, Do your research before guessing man!!! The Firmament acts as a mirror both sides, North, & South, included, see only 1 of many proven examples of this. Just like rainbows reflect against the firmament, and the fact that the only way to replicate it indoors is with a mirror on the ceiling. So, this begs the question,,, What supplies the mirror outside, and in the sky??? Again,,, The Firmament guys, that’s what! Research man,,, Research. 2nd video shows Rainbow Proof Boys! πŸ™‚

Enjoy, truth my friends, as it will free you. πŸ™‚

Molog
      Participant

Stop fucking goats and do something productive in this world besides suicide bombing and making idiotic posts.

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

We have the same head but I have lips where your hole is.

Brandi
      Participant

This is getting kind of ridiculous. The earth is round you guys.. Logical think about it. there is no drop off and if you walk around the earth you will eventually get to where you were.. going in a CIRCLE… I cant believe people are tripping about this.. Why would they lie about that anyway??

Some one explain please, I don’t feel like watching that video..

ewestomper
      Participant

I stopped watching the video of the flat earth guy as soon as he stated that should a helicopter stay still in a hovering position,given enough time the earth will rotate to his said destination eventually if the earth is spherical.
      What utter crap. The helicopter is, unless it escapes the atmosphere,subject to the earth’s gravitational pull. And that is simple physics. Plus, has this dip stick never heard of or experienced seasons ?, or the flow of water down a plug hole?. Just a couple of very simple examples.
      Flat Earth my arse.

Brandi
      Participant

Why would our government lie to us about this? Did they just make up the fact that the sky is blue too? No, there is a scientific explanation to why the sky is blue.. okay well actually its not blue, it just appears blue…… Just like it might ‘appear’ that you’re directly under the sun at the same time someone else on the other side of the world is. It doesn’t mean you actually are, just like the sky isn’t really the color it seems to be. And the sun is huge! So that’s probably why you can be under the sun at different points of the world at the same time.. If you get and orange and under it you put a pea, then no matter where you are on the pea, you we still be under the orange. Doesn’t that sound more logical? The moon is obviously round, so are the other planets. So the universe is constantly expanding and us, the little spec of space we take up, is somehow different from everything else?? Who, what a coincidence.. I hate peas πŸ™

sumerianrythum
      Participant

If not for all my years in the USN, sitting around a shop filled with navigation gear, No, it is very round . I took literally thousands of readings from so many different types of gear, and it all came out the same. Well……… After running over, literally keel rolling a Russian Nuclear submarine, we figured out exactly where we were, I mean exact.

StonedRocks
      Participant

I know this thread is fairly old but i just dont understand why people think the earth is flat. A flat earth would defy the laws of physics and rewrite the entire underatanding of the universe. Not to mention a $50 wallmart teliscope would allow you to see many nearby celestial bodys and they all happen to be spheres. I mean how would a flat earth even work? Does that mean we are living in the 2nd demension? Can youa fall off at the end?? How would it not drain our oceans?

undergroundweller
      Participant

Am I the only one here that while in an airplane has observed through the window and was thus able to see a perceptible curvature on the surface of the earth (which was a better vision than the camera on the drone or whatever in the beginning of this video). Plus, the effect they claim with the camera aligned with the horizon, I ask, was the camera not pointing downwards? I mean, if you point it to the horizon it will look that way. Moreover, if the earth is not round and is flat, how comes a ship or airplane is able to cross the Pacific Ocean from San Francisco to Yokohama. Or even more, to circumnavigate the globe. I mean, if the earth were flat, there should be another side of the flat earth, and a ship would just plunge by the time it got to the end of it, as they thought to be the case in the middle ages. Like, if the earth and other celestial bodies are flat, like disks, let’s say, like an ice hockey pluck, there’s got to be another side of the earth, and you cannot just cross from one side to the other without passing through 90 degree ”plunges”. Furthermore, if the earth was flat, the sun would be seen by everybody at the same time, if you called someone in Tokyo from America, they would also be seeing the sun. They also say that the sun is close to the earth in the video, if that were the case how come the sun is able to reach and illuminate such a large stretch of the earth at a time, like, to be seen by someone in New York and Warsaw at the same time, it has to be far away. Like, can you see an airplane for long, when it gets far away, the same with the sun. Moreover, there would be a period in which it would be night all over the surface, which would be when the sun would be at the other side of the disk. And the earth is a geoid, not a ball. Now, I don’t know if you got to the second part of the the video, where right on the beginning there’s a footage in which you can see the curvature of the earth, despite their strange explanation trying to disprove it. One more thing, the horizon seems to rise when you look at the sea, because you are actually looking down at it. As a matter of fact, you can see a convex surface when I look out to the sea. Another argument they use is that the earth is not spinning under the pilot, give me a break, have you never heard of conservation of momentum. For instance, if you drop a bomb from an airplane, it will continue to move with the same speed as the airplane, if you take off the ground, the airplane will continue to move at the same speed as the ground below it was at…

bertdanger
      Participant

The reason the Earth isn’t rotating is because your camera is moving along with it. Even that high up you are locked into the Earth’s gravity. You need some vantage point that was not appreciably spinning relative to earth’s orbit. The only place human beings ever seen the Earth spin is from the moon. If you want to have prove the Earth is rotating, then here you go. From the surface of the earth, the sky spins at the same angular rate. You don’t notice that on a second-by-second basis, but it quickly becomes apparent as you notice constellations and planets coming into view. If you take a picture with a shutter time longer than a few seconds, you will notice stars streaking every so slightly across the frame. That’s the angular rotation affecting your photographs.
      Read this Mr. Brain. https://www.quora.com/If-the-earth-rotates-why-dont-we-see-it-doing-so-from-space

bertdanger
      Participant

Also, look at this video of Alex Bumgardner at 129000 feet from his cockpit. The EARTH IS ROUND because he is high enough. You cannot argue this video was changed dude.

Bukain
      Participant

I’m so sick of these flat earthers. No more flat earthers shouldn’t born on this earth. There are so many facts on earth being round. Please , read some science text books.Flat earthers would be ok with grade 5 science text book I think. You know what, our mother earth is so big that you can’t see it’s horizontal curves by just climb up about 20k-30k feet. Most commercial airplanes are flying at ~10000m(but you can detect curvature on Concorde which fly at~18300m/60000ft), mount Everest~8000m, these height are very very low for see earth’s curve.Please,even if you don’t trust NASA, give some respect for scientists who had studied most of their lifetime for gave us the knowledge/truth . And word of advice though: do more exercise, that way your brain can become active and you’ll see the actual science facts.😋

FredHawley
        Participant

Yeah, good one bukakke ..

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Geocentric/heliocentric, exoteric/esoteric – Manly P Hall

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Ime not going into the science behind this comment because, I will be here all day. But the earth is round it’s not perfectly round thought. Earth collided with another planet many millions of years ago, Making the moon and turning earth on its axis,which misshaped it. I like some of your beliefs about flat earth,But you would have to be silly to believe it.

thedre
        Participant

U Mad Bro!!!, lol, lol.;)

thedre
          Participant

This really happened about 20 minutes from my place, lol, seriously.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

@SrbijaBgd
      I would like to take the time, and this opportunity to thank-you for starting this informative, and friendly topic of discussion, that as you know, i am very passionate about. And because of the simple fact that i have my own Flat-Earth Forum Page, but that i was not getting much traffic on it, and looking back on it now, I am sure that it had to do partly because of my aggressive nature when discussing something that is dear to my heart, i have inadvertently, and subsequently scared people away from wanting to even discuss this topic with me. πŸ™ I am truly sorry for any of you;s that i might have offended during my many rants, but i wanted so badly to share this with my B-G Family, that i instead pushed you all away. Thanks to a few good members who lately decided to bring this to my attention in a very pleasant, and honest manner, (You 2 great Gals, & 1 Guy know who you are), i will try not to be so abrupt, and to seem so rude, when trying to explain, or to even listen to another members side, and thoughts. And this great Forum Page which covers both sides of the story, is much more user friendly, and therefore much more inclusive regarding the differing views, and opinions, that people have.

So Kudos to you, and Thanks B-G Bro, @SrbijaBgd

Andre. πŸ™‚

SrbijaBgd
        Participant

@Thedre

Thank you brother.

SrbijaBgd
        Participant

@Thedre

Thank you brother.

I remember talking on different topics on YT and forums about all kind of terrorism that government(read: Enemy) doing to us and, people asked how to deal with ignorance that they see and how to wake up friends and others..
        First of all, we should never flood anyone with informations.
        -I have smart friend who talk very clearly but he can be lost into digression in a blink of eye. Why? Because he want to awake people as fast as possible, choking them with floods of info, not giving them a time to process and that my friend is huge mistake.
        I told him few times to chill out and leave people opportunity to give their view but instead, he tries to reassure them of being wrong, bury them deeper into incredible boring moments due complete flooding of information(i. e. Person not even trying to process after 5 th sentence).

When i saw The Arrivals(incredible documentary), they mention in one part how to deal with ignorance but i can’t find where exactly is.
        They told that, when you have to explain someone about any conspiracy against humanity…Let’s say you have someone very thirsty asking you for watter. Give him a half coup and if he ask more, give half coup. Let he stand thirsty for more but if you give him a 1 gallon he is out, “knowing” everything.
        I so people many times thinking that they “got it!” after few minutes of talk.

Also, we must check if person have enough intelligence to process informations..

On the end, you’re not brutal while sharing it.
        I remember myself being so aggressive about chemtrails topic in 2008: People called me crazy and i was in shock how they don’t understand. It deeply got me and changed me to understand disappointed fact that large amount of people are simply stupid. Seriously.
        Now, we all have our goods and bads but when you talk to someone about, let say, sunshine, they are lost on even most strongest arguments.
        I speak with very educated man few days ago and topic was Flat Earth.
        I told him: “Listen my friend, i am not that educated as yourself so please, don’t came to me with science as i am simply guy who just using simple logic and sense in guts. I just want to ask you to tell me what you think, how far is sun here..” and i show him this video:

and this

and…Guy started to explain how planet looks and layers and that all is round and this and that….I told him with respect(he is older dude) to explain how far is sun and to explain rays.
        “Don’t you see that sun is not THAT far for Christ sakes?”
        And he started again and again with science explanation of something so obvious to eyes that doesn’t need science at all.
        -I believe, if we find some native in Amazon, who never saw Tell_Evil_Vision and nothing from this “civilization”(we are much more primitive, it’s clear as theorems πŸ™‚ to explain how far sunshine is, we will got reality check answer.

We are indoctrinated and we even don’t know it, just like some lite junkie who snort speed and blow weed from time to time but doesn’t catch that he becoming paranoid and stupid in the same time but he is aware only of fact that he’s ass losing all teethes.

thedre
          Participant

Good Morning brother @SrbijaBgd,

Thanks for the friendly response, and the great advice hinted to myself, on my trying to pressure my B-G mates into digesting too much of this F-E Topic, and Info,, at any one time, as i stand “GUILTY” as charged of this offense, and for doing this. My problem is that i have for many, many years now, done so much research, and investigating, of this Flat-Earth Truth Topic, (trying to debunk-it), that what happened instead, is that i came to the realization that it was “IN FACT FLAT”, and that my many attempts (TO PROVE THAT THIS BALL EARTH THEORY EXISTS),
          I HAD INSTEAD,,, **FAILED MISERABLY**in my many attempts. Therefore, and because of all the proofs, calculated experiments seen on You-Tube, and also the fact that “I Myself” have done many of my own experiments, and taken many pictures of Stars, & Planets, i could never, EVER,,, see any “CURVATURE”, or “CIRCULAR WATER” for thousands of miles of Oceans. And also because i am so passionate, and easily excitable, when discussing this Flat-Earth Subject, i tend to babble on, hoping to help others discover this incredible “MIND BLOWING 100% TRUTH” in order for themselves, and to Experience the Awakening, and Feeling of total freedom, as i still feel as a result of this. You know bud, ever since i was a very young boy, i doubted this BALL EARTH THEORY, and questioning my teachers in grade 4 or 5 about it. My Mom got a letter from the School informing her that i was disturbing the class with these legit questions, that i was asking about The Ball We Spin-on, lol.
          Now,,, About your question related to the distance of our Sun, it has been (Proven) and without “ANY DOUBTS” by many non-mainstream Scientists, and Engineers alike, that because of the “SUNS CREPUSCULAR RAYS” observed daily when piercing through our clouds, that the Sun could NOT Possibly be 93 Millions of miles away, as they claim, but that in fact,,, it is much, much closer. And the many reasons for this, i will try to answer below to the best of my ability. But, to give you an exact distance of our Sun is almost impossible because when,,, “for example” it is 8 AM the Sun is far away down, or near the vanishing point of our vision, and therefore our perspective of it’s height can be hard to determine. What also comes into play, is the fact that our Sun differs in height between the Summer, and Winter Solstice periods, which as a result, it is much closer to the ground in Summer, giving us it’s beautifully hot climate that we all enjoy. So, because of the varying Seasons, the time of day, and “”even minutes would make a difference””, and whether or not, it is cloudy outside, many Flat Earthers trying to help answer these many questions, regarding our Suns true height, have mistakenly failed to mention this crucial, and important fact, when measuring the Suns true height with “A SEXTANT” and posting the result Online,,, “because what they have done instead, is to create a Disservice to the Flat-Earth Community altogether”. So when calculating it’s distance with a sextant, “”YOU MUST POST THE TIME, AND DATE”” in order to NOT come up with different heights for our Sun, because this alone, has created many unanswered questions, for Ball Earth Theorists, and some new “Rookie Flat-Earthers alike” by them stating that (SEE???? THESE FLAT EARTH IDIOTS CANNOT EVEN GET THE HEIGHT OF THE SUN RIGHT, SO HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE IN THEIR FLAT-EARTH NONSENSE??)
          And this is all because of a lack of experience on their parts, by them posting (ten different heights) for our Sun, without mentioning when it was taken lol.
          So to give you an exact height of our Sun, you must use a sextant and i do not have one, but what you can do is, the next time you see this happening (sun rays through clouds) form a triangle adding a horizontal line at the very bottom of the rays, and calculate the distance of it x the distance of the height of the rays that are coming through, and (do not quote me on this) but i think it will give you the height. Actually, there is a method of calculation that you can get off the net to do this, better use that, because i have never done This Experiment myself.
          But i can assure you that if the SUN was indeed 93 Million Miles away, it’s rays would be coming in straight as a board, and “NEVER TRIANGULAR” as depicted in these video’s, and the couple that i have also added below. also you can also clearly see from the up close (streetlight rays at night), that they too do the exact same thing when observed. Here is a list of questions, and facts about how our Sun could not be 93 millions of miles away.

#1 If our Sun was indeed as far as they claim, why would we see a vast difference in it’s size when why has it been observed on many occasions over the clouds forming a small hot spot over them, and when it is larger at noon, as opposed to being much smaller when it is at the horizon, like in the (morning, or evening) as if really close?? because we should never see a difference in size if 93 million miles away, because they claim that earth is only 25.000 miles in diameter, therefore you would NEVER, EVER SEE, even a tiny size difference with such a small distance as our supposed Ball Earth.

#2 Why does a camera on a balloon at 100.000 ft. show a large Sun at almost eye level to the balloon ???

#3 Why can you see clouds behind, and in front, of our Sun if so far???

#4 When our Sun is observed on The Arctic Circle 24 hours a day for straight months, during the summer months how could we say that we live on “A BALL”. Because if it shines non-stop for two mts. how could there be sunlight on the bottom of our ball, that means that New-Zealand,,, Southern Autralia,,,Argentina,,, and many other far Southern Countries would be in perpetual darkness for 2 mts. also. Try this ah home with your globe, and you will surely agree, as they would have to see the sun through the earths crust, if on A BALL, but not so if on a proven Flat-Earth.

#5 Why is it that the farther you go up, like the stratosphere, it is something like 3000 degrees celsuis yet as soon as you go past it, and into space, you freeze to death, when the sun should be much closer, and burn you up instead???

#6 If the sun was indeed in the Vacuum of Space, “that they claim, has no air, or oxygen”, then how the hell can a fire-ball even burn, & exist to begin with, lol,???? Cause you need lots, and lots, of oxygen, &air to burn any fire, nuclear, or not.

https://aplanetruth.info/2015/11/19/crepuscular-sun-rays-prove-flat-earth/

Take care my good brother, as together we will prove this fact to whomever wants to know the truth that is. πŸ™‚

Cheers, for now

Andre.

thedre
      Participant

Here is the BEST 5 MINUTE VIDEO explaining the flat earth. Enjoy!

thedre
      Participant

thedre
      Participant

Today,,, “I Myself” would like to ask questions to my respected B-G Family, related to the “”BALL EARTH THEORY”” and how it could possibly work, because as i have stated on many occasions in the past, even as a young boy, i did not believe that we were stuck upside down, and on a ball for 6 Full Hours Everyday, while standing completely sideways for 12 and another 6 straight.

#1 How could we possibly see the same Planets, & Stars night after night, for thousands of years with our Northern Star Polaris being completely motionless, and spinning on itself in the center of The North Pole, if we are moving at lightning speeds, by spinning on our own axis at 1000 miles an hour, then flying around the sun at 67.000 miles an hour, while our sun itself is flying around the galaxy at 666.000 miles an hour??? but yet we have been able to view, and to see the same Stars, & Planets, night after night, decades after decades, and for millenniums. This Absurd claim alone, should be enough to convince anybody that this “BALL EARTH THEORY” has big problems with it.

#2 Please explain to be how any Country in the Far Southern Part, and past “THE GLOBES EQUATOR” can still have normal days filled with plenty of bright sunlight, when for 2 Straight Months, The North Pole’s Arctic Region receives 24 hours of sunlight therefore making it totally impossible for Countries like Argentina,,, New-Zealand and Australia, just to name a (VERY FEW), to even be able to see the SUN, as they would have to look through the GLOBES crust itself, in order to see it. Try it with your globe at home and you will see what i mean. This is just another example of proving that we indeed live on a plane, or a (flat-earth), and not a globe.

#3 Back in 1887, 2 Scientists (Real Ones), lol, came-out with an experiment to prove that the Earth was in fact Spinning. But what happened next had left them completely baffled, and one of the 2 Scientists even angry at the results of this 100% true, and precise test. It was called “”The Michelson/Morley Experiment”” and because it proved to the Science Community, and the the people of the world that Copernicus was 100% wrong with his THEORY.
      But what they did next was as crooked as it gets, because they then decided to hire Albert Einstein to have him come-up with some quick “THEORY” in order to save their (NOW A KNOWN FACT, FAKE GLOBE EARTH MODEL). So Einstein came-out with his pencil, and chalk board, and began to form these algebra calculations, and filling his chalk board with full of weird stuff, in order to make him look (LIKE AN INTELLIGENT NUTTY PROFESSOR TYPE OF GUY THAT ALL WOULD BELIEVE WAS A BRILLIANT MAN), LOL. And buy the people not being able to explain, or even understand what the hell he was doing, his THEORY OF RELATIVITY was enacted, and never question by anyone (Well,,, except for one), but accepted as fact instead, and as a result,,, it is still used in our School’s of Indoctrination worldwide today.
      Airy’s Failure was another such experiment that was trying To obtain results in order to prove the “GLOBE MODEL” but what happens instead,,, and again, lol,,, it proves that our earth is not moving therefore it is completely impossible to be a GLOBE. I will provide 2 video’s of these 2 experiments in order for you all can see, and hear for yourselves that our earth, it’s motion, and shape, are not, and have “NEVER BEEN” WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN THOUGHT THEY WERE. πŸ™‚

#5 A brilliant Scientist at the time called Nicola Tesla knew from experience that Einstein was not a true Scientist, but that he was instead a paid shill, and a disinformation agent working for the GLOBERS. And he had this to say about how he came up with his false THEORY,, And I Quote,,
      “””Scientists today have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation, after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality””” End of quote. πŸ™‚

I will post a few of these every second day, or so, in order to give enough time for those who wish, to join-in and try to debunk these true facts. Also, if anyone has reasonable questions to ask, i would be pleased to answer them accordingly.

NOW,,, if this small list of proven facts is not enough for you to start trusting me when i inform you all that we do not live on a SPINNING BALL EARTH, that was solely based on one mans bullshittery, then all of these experiments, must be fake to you right??? And if that is how you’s will react to solid proof then i do not know what else to do, and i should not even continue to waste my time posting 100 more of the many proofs out there.
      Thanks,

Andre. πŸ™‚

thedre
        Participant

Here are some related video proofs about the topics discussed in our last couple of conversations.
        They are extremely informing, and non boring well explained shorter ones. I think that the longest one is 10 minutes.
        Enjoy! πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

I would also like to add that nobody will ever agree on everything, or every comment that people make while researching this Flat Earth Stuff, i say this be cause, just like the (TEN DIFFERENT HEIGHTS), that some of our community’s You-Tubers have entered as evidence before, i did not agree with them, as i do not agree with many different assumptions that they make. Just like a video that i posted this morning called Flat Earth versus The Globe, this ( Flat Earth Messenger) guy sometimes comes up with good quality proof, but there is always 1, or 2 points that i do not agree with. In this video above, he is looking from a Camera “Attached Balloon” that you can clearly see that the Horizon is completely flat, and the Sun Is Huge, and at his Height, or Eye Level, To be precise, and it creates a small Hot-Spot, that proves that it is very close. But the fact that he uses a go-pro fish-eye lens versus a normal flat lens, you are ALL able to see the distorted results with the Earth having a “concave horizon” one minute, and the next, we see how a fake curvature, or “a convex horizon” is created, and produced (using Fish-Eye-Lenses). I really wanted you Guys/Girls to see this for yourself, because the ones that NASA use have lots of editing in them, and just like the part that we observed of the (Concave Horizon) that would have been edited rather quickly, even though they themselves have screwed-up on multiple occasions, but that’s another story, and video for later, lol. But what i hear next baffles me, as he states that “”This would not work on a GLOBE or FLAT EARTH MODEL), LOL. And this made no sense to me whatsoever. So like i said, not all of the F-E Communities think the same. is when he comes-out with a weird comment, and that is that

SrbijaBgd
      Participant

@Andre
      Good materials, nice work man.

Every man have different approach when explaining something.
      Today people have Π° short fuse and they are impatient. No matter how smart you are and well informative, with tones of argument, some people will stay with their believing’s no matter what.
      For example, i talked with one dude about Transgenders(you know the topic i guess) and after i told him to check women US Olympic gymnastic team where most of them are in fact a Male-To-Female Transgenders(hard core cheating), he told me that they are full of muscle because of steroids and things like that and i asked him, how is possible for women to be built like man(short hips, wide shoulders, you know..) and he continue with story about anabolic steroids, to much work out..I told him about women hips but he simply skipped it, jumping on Serena Wiliams asking me did i saw how strong she is “because of hard work out and steroids and i told him that i saw how strong HE is and dude just laugh in his complete ignorance and i leave him that way. In one moment he told me that she was pregnant and i directed him to, so called “Moon Bumps” witch is fake pregnancy bump that one company sell for transgenders and transvestites in UK and guess what? He dismiss all and topic was The End. This is how it works in, i’ll say 60% at least πŸ™‚

Now, point..

-People must rearange their believing system and, if they have something that they can count on, they will save it no matter what because it will hurt if that system of believing’s crash as false and person have nothing to replace it.
      Many people end up on psychiatry after taking weed that opens them to much Objective Reality than they are in. They saw raw truth that people are full of fear, playing games with each other.

Only about 10%(+ -) of world population understand, like our hero on awesome movie “They Live”.
      We can use full approach on heavy subjects with those 10% but must be much wiser with others.

Let me mention thing that we need to be away from: Pride. Not Dignity, Pride.
      I am not better than you.
      This is what i remind myself every time i speak to someone.

Thedre, we are close to WW3 so i think that Flat Earth will not be much important then collecting food in shelters for black days…

I recommend everyone to open themselves to God as He seriously exist, demons and Angels to.
      I personally got 2 demonic attacks that scared me forever. Now that’s the harshest reality i ever meet. Some other time on other part of this awesome forum.

Cheers

thedre
        Participant

Thanks brother, @SrbijaBgd as i truly appreciate your continued support, and many kind words. You also have some many great points regarding this topic, of how people think differently,,, how people are afraid sometimes of knowing the truth,,, how people tend to stick with their old belief Systems, because to many,,, “it is some sort of safety blanket”, and as a result, it brings them back to their Young, & Innocent days when all was good,,,They had no stress,,, But more Importantly,,,The fact that Mom, Dad, and everybody for that manner taught them all they know today about our Space, Round Earth, & Such! So i can see, And Understand as a whole, how hard this would be for them to even remotely consider the possibility of living life on a Flat-Earth, because for them,,, “”Mom, & Dad”” always spoke the truth, and always knew what was best for them. So, and as a result,,, they would never have been deceived by such a ridiculous claim, that we live on a **Flat, And Dome Enclosed World, That was intelligently designed by None Other Than Our Loving Creator GOD HIMSELF**.
        πŸ™‚ But the Proven Facts are saying today that indeed it was! πŸ™‚

Cheers, for now my good brother,,,

Andre.

thedre
      Participant

Here is a cool short video with a VAN HALEN Tune to go along with it,,,, “”Right Now”” Enjoy! πŸ™‚

Skoosh
      Participant

bud bud ding ding. Flat earth

Hklp
      Participant

judging by the sort of peeples on it id say its more square

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

I started watching the vid and within a couple of minutes I realised I’d lost 14 IQ points. So instead I started reading the comments and the same thing happened, I began to lose more IQ points again. Fortunately, after stopping the vid and ignoring the comments my IQ level has been restored. Close shave though, I almost became a libtard.

Gnat
      Participant

Yep…

One degree of our 24,000 mile circumferential planet, approximately 66.7 miles makes up just 1Β° of the planet’s other 359Β° and that’s only if it’s on a “flat” surface.

I would love ANYONE(trust me, I looked) to show me from SEA LEVEL that they can see out farther than 66.7 miles.

I still call BULLSHIT!

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@re-pete,
      I think @steaknsidneys said it very well,
      “I don’t make the rules mate. It’s the fundamental laws of physics that do”

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@re-pete,

Absolutely agree with hearing others opinions, beliefs, etc.,but at the end of the day we’re all going to believe what we want to believe, right or wrong.

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

@re-pete Oh,I didn’t notice the avatar. Now I’m giving mixed signals.

Brandi
      Participant

Whos giving head?! lol..

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

I’ll take all comers.(Slurp)

Brandi
      Participant

LOL ‘cumers’

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

Look at my lips, I’m Chinese!

Brandi
      Participant

Lol I think they are titties for feeding time.

Brandi
      Participant

The more you know, the more you know you dont know. ~Aristotle

FredHawley
      Participant

Yeah, you know what I mean luvmuscle. I get annoyed when listening to people who think they have ALL the answers. Knowing that your not all that makes you wise in my book.

StonedRocks
      Participant

Im to drunk to taste this chicken

-colonel sanders

Brandi
      Participant

Oh shit haha, yeah id say if there is one place in the world I feel comfortable sharing my opinions on its BG, im sorry you wearnt able to do that :/ if it makes you feel any better, I like your name. Once I stuck a huge dildo on my friends forehead and still call her a dildicorn to this very day πŸ™‚

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.