Check Your Privilege, Boys

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Check Your Privilege, Boys

This topic contains 27 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Danaconda 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author

Acneska
    Keymaster
    Goints: 6,289
    VIP – Server Donor

Male Privilege?

Unfortunately, the graphic doesn’t list any sources for claims it makes, but studies I have checked tend to confirm most claims, except some, such as that 80% of homeless are men – it’s actually more like 94%. I have never seen any study on TV and movie deaths, but by just recalling what I have seen, I’d agree that depictions of men being killed in movies are more frequent than depictions of women being killed.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant
    Goints: 2,745

I think I like you. WONDERFUL post. Angers many I’m sure.(that you posted it anyway)

FriendlyVenomous
    Participant
    Goints: 121

I definitely call bullshit on some of these.

Amber
    Participant
    Goints: 16

May I remind you that although men are on the receiving end of much violence, they are usually also on the end delivering the violence. Men are angry beings. Especially when intoxicated.

leperjoose
      Participant
      Goints: 11

Even if it is true that men are more violent than women, and I’m not saying it is, does that mean that men are more deserving of receiving violence?

Amber
        Participant

At what point did I ever say that men deserved violence? I’m simply saying they are the cause and women are not to blame

Amber
    Participant

Oh, also, as far as Hollywood is concerned, you might see more on-screen female deaths if you had more women in lead or speaking roles. Just a tip.

Here’s a link to a 2015 Hollywood diversity report.
    http://www.bunchecenter.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/2015-Hollywood-Diversity-Report-2-25-15.pdf
    Page 10 describes the unproportionate number of men in films compared to the actual population of men vs. women.

Acneska
    Keymaster
    VIP – Server Donor

Those are jobs, for which employees or contractors get paid. Business is all about making money, hence an employer will only hire people who can make them more return on investment. Women and men are different. Each possesses that make them better for certain things, while the other group would be better in other things. But an employer will always go for one who can bring them more in return. So if in certain professions there are more men then women, it simply means that whoever controls the check book, saw better returns with men.

There are professions that are heavily dominated by women. The same applies there – women are better suited to perform these jobs, so the employer is more likely to hire a woman. It’s business. Cold blooded business.

Amber
      Participant

I’m not following. Are you saying that men are better at pretending to die?

Acneska
        Keymaster
        VIP – Server Donor

I’m not following. Are you saying women are incapable of understanding the basics of business?

Amber
        Participant

Exactly. My simple woman brain is incapable of comprehending your overwhelmingly condescending intelligence. Big words hard what business don’t know just girl oh well

FriendlyVenomous
        Participant
        Goints: 121

Getting kind of warm in here o_o

Rsking
        Participant
        Goints: 494

ya seems like a discussion that needs to be hashed out IMO.

The the fact of the matter is (at least from what I understand from {Amber and Acnesk} that is) is this.

Acneska is saying in simple terms for those that want to have it dumb down (and no thats not sexist I have problems figuring out what some of the tech news I read is trying to say): Business want cash so they will cut the people that aren’t worth the money they are payed.

For example men on “average” work more hours and take less vacations than woman do. is that true for all no its not but that’s the average that has been reproduced over and over again.
        —–
        I’m going to switch brain gears to my reviewer side of my brain for a moment then I will get to Ambers post in a second.

As a reviewer my time is money I want to produce as many high quality reviews I can without burning my self out the problem is I don’t have anyone to help so I do the recording and editing my self.

with that said, IF I has a team to help with my reviews I would want people who pull their weight and then some to help build on what I have done so far. Gender wise I don’t care get it done and done right. I don’t want some half assed editing work I want it done professionally on time or ahead of time.

If that means I have more males on my staff Great if its more females Great I DON’T CARE. Time is money the more clicks and views I get the better.

now for Amber: she may or may not be saying that men are more violent and woman need more of a foot hold in jobs dominated by men.
        —-
        The fact of the matter is that woman can be just as if not more violent than men(and they get away with it).

As for more females in male jobs well they have the choice in careers to choose what they want to do. They can choose to do stem cell classes, Construction, etc. But most don’t choose that path of career. Its not that they don’t have the option.
        —-

Now as for my addition to this reply Quit the bitching if you have a brain use it and do some research of your own. Girls are smart but some don’t seem to use those brains cells enough and end up getting on my nerves trying to play the stupid card. Business is cold and heartless that’s a fact.

If I had 100,000 employees in my business and I found out that 100 were woman who were causing trouble with male employees and it was found that the females were starting it they would be laid off in a heart beat. I wouldn’t care that they were female or not they start shit they are out its that simple they would be charged with any crimes they committed against the employees and fined 4,000$ for being an ass hole to fellow workers.

If it was the males that was the problem the same shit would go down laid off and a 4,000$ fine.

That’s business you are costing me money and I expect there to be compensation for it. That’s 400,000 I have now been compensated from the 100 individuals that were causing a problem and all that cash goes back into the pockets of not only me but the business and the people who were getting bugged.

treat people with respect and you get respect back you act like an idiot you are treated like one.

FredHawley
        Participant
        Goints: 300

lol
        @amber

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant
        Goints: 1,173

The dictionary is not filled with toilet paper.

Danaconda
        Participant
        Goints: 2,167

@amber
        It’s possible that the industry that is Hollywood has a pretty good idea of what movie goers want to see? Let’s flip it around. It would make you happy to see more women dying in movies because that means more women are being hired. Is that fair to say?
        How long would Hollywood get away with killing off women in lead or even supporting rolls for that matter? There would be protests, riots and boycotts worldwide and you would be on the front lines with hateful signs and banners.
        Arguments would include, “Why are all women characters being killed off in movies?” And, “This trend in movies sends a message to young, impressionable boys that violence toward women is acceptable!” Etc, etc…
        Which direction does Amber want to see Hollywood go?

steaknsidneys
    Participant
    Goints: 131

Iv said it before and il say it again. men are the new “bitch” “negroes”

haydolf_hittler
    Participant
    Goints: 623

amber i can just tell from your face that youve lived an easy life. there is no hardship in your eyes whatsoever, but thats the female life you lead. your almost saying men cause their own violence? its what made our species survive so long .. every war that every man has ever fought has led to were we are today, war is the life blood of the universe. war is what nature wants to see who she wants. women need to show appreciation because without men you would have perished a long long time ago. men built the civilizations you now today scoff at and piss on with your feminism. all feminists need knocking the fuck out female or not. every feminist that is alive today just desecrates the graves of all the dead men that have fought for century after century while at the same time mollycoddling you little whores because thats our instinct unfortunately. you really have rode in on the back of all that we created in the last 20/30 years with your whiney bullshit and you are so disrespectful. id love it if ALL men turned on women and gave you a REAL war , the war you so insist on having with us. one day our patience will run out and you will be slaughtered in your thousands. take heed not all men care about women and one day you all might find yourself in seriuos trouble .. but who will you run to then ? ?

FredHawley
      Participant

Sounds like you need a DECENT woman, not the thick cunts you’ve obviously had up till now. Not all women are shit my friend.

haydolf_hittler
    Participant
    Goints: 623

i know they are not fred but as men we need to open our eyes the very people we have gave the world in the past 50 years and ‘let off the leash and given free reign’ if you will are the very people (in general not all of them) that have stabbed us in the back my friend. i see mens lives eroding just so women can have better lives … and why should we do that? they are given everything and they still pour scorn on us. i compare it to muslims in europe … give them a chance and they just throw it back in our face and ask for war.

FredHawley
      Participant

Don’t get me wrong haydolf these ‘feminazis’ are doing more harm than good to male/female relations. I think that they are just causing shit for the sake of it, with men and women fighting our eyes ain’t on the Elite, it’s just more divide and conquer techniques by the powers that be. Just don’t write off half the population because many decent women don’t buy this feminist shit for a second.

cumlada35
    Goints: 2

fucking femnazis

Road Pavement
    Participant
    Goints: 5,576

Its up to man to give women privileges.

Hklp
    Participant
    Goints: 71

ha ha misogynists.. women are just as good or better at most things a man does except brute strength but some bull dykes might challenge that.. any man with a loving woman in his life knows this.. all others just ain’t getting any pussy probably for years and sit around getting fat playing dork gamez on Nintendo

GDPR Harvester
      Goints: 0

@neptunescock

Your post contains the following:

Code Black
      Code Grey
      Code Tan

I’ve no idea who you are or whether you’re male or female but your post leads me to believe you are one of the following:

A Beta
      A Mangina
      A White Knight
      A Feminazi

Your own words condemn you.

Vincit Omnia Veritas
        Keymaster
        Goints: 26,749

Yep, that’s all they have – shaming tactics.

GDPR Harvester
        Goints: 0

@happy

Precisely!

Danaconda
        Participant
        Goints: 2,167

Shaming tactics aren’t even effective. They only work on men who are insecure or on the fence feminists to begin with.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.