CHEMTRAILS ARE MURDER!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics CHEMTRAILS ARE MURDER!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Chemtrails are biological and chemical warfare. Chemtrails are poisoning you. Protect yourself from chemtrails by getting a high Merv air filter for your house. Take the filter and tape it to the back of a 20 inch by 20 inch fan.

Merv is the rating of the filter. The higher the number, the smaller particles it filters out of the air. The Merv scale goes from 1 to 20. I am personally buying a Merv 16 filter. They spray chemtrails over my city. I believe chemtrails are for population reduction. They reduce your lifespan.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

fan

20 inch by 20 inch fan

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

merv 16

Lennox Merv 16 air filter.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

chemtrails

You are breathing this in.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

poison

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

deadly

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

dirty air

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

population reduction

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

God is a Liquid
        Participant

@protocols, full respect I like you. I did a quick computation using the AirKing 9723 20 inch box fan which can move 2140 cfm air. Probably not with a restrictive filter tho. You can filter the 4.2 billion cubic kilometers of atmosphere in 4,245 years if you don’t recycle any 😉 Might want to enlist some friends with their own fans. What Im wandering is who changes the filter? Props, man!

BOASP
          Participant

@godisaliquid
          Nicest way to say
          You’re a fkn Doofus I’ve seen in a while.
          Thanks!!
          Weather here is finally cooling off,
          I better start feeding more lentils to mY cattleZ,…
          Cow Fartz*/ methane
          causes heat & needs to travel all around the GLOBE so we don’t go back into another ICE AGE ***
          🤪🤓🎼🎵🎶🎹🎻🎺🎸🎷🔊🔉🔊🥳
          PROSPERO ANO NUEVO
          LIQUID G 😉

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

@godisaliquid LOL, I’m just filtering the air in my house. Also, you can replace the cabin air filter in your car with a new filter, standard one is fine, and when you’re driving, set the air to recirculate, the filter will clean all the air in the cabin and you won’t breath in any of the nano particles. As for when you’re outside, that could get complicated, and you could look retarded wearing a hospital mask, lol. Hmmmm, by the way, why do all of the asians wear hospital masks when out in public? Do they know something the rest of us don’t?

Hamburger Bob
      Participant

I love how all these fleshy viruses out there talk about political correctness, racism, religion, politics, conspiracy theories, but seem to never want to talk about the biggest threat of all that’s happening right in front of us.

It must be some kind of mind controlling substances that there blanketing the skies with because a lot of these retards think they’re clouds.

I’ll never forget this idiot that said “Fuck, I hope it doesn’t rain today”, it was because he just got his car washed and it was the blanketet murky chem skies that he was looking at lol smdh…

He knows about the spraying operations now, but every time I see him, I just can’t get how fucking blind and stupid he was for saying that. It’s like it replays in my head in a dumb fucking voice every time I see his stupid face lol..

It’s really sad on non-observant people can be.
      Thanks for getting this out there.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@hamburgerbob I used to be skeptical of chemtrails, but then they started spraying them over my city. Seeing them with your own eyes will convince you. Also, change the cabin air filter in your car. When you are driving, set the air to recirculate, it will clean all of the air in the cabin of your car so you’re not breathing in the nano.

Hamburger Bob
      Participant

*Non-observed*

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I’m dying at your comment mixed with the expression on your avatars face. He looks mad/confused. “Dummy me!”

Happy New Year!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.