CHEMTRAILS!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics CHEMTRAILS!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant
      Callum
      Participant

You live in America do you?

Apparently it’s easy to score prescription drugs there – some quite heavy ones, fentanyl and shit?

I’m from Liverpool, if I were YOU, I’d just noose myself.

Whatever your opinions and beliefs on the things you post, you’re NEVER, EVER going to change them EVER and you’re still going to die like the rest of us, so why fruitlessly rail against it feeling forever frustrated, stressed and stricken for the rest of your life – just take your future into your own hands?

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Fuck off you wanker. No one cares about your opinion. Now fuck off.

Callum
          Participant

Whereas everybody – girl and boy – is absolutely desperate to hear what inane nonsense you’ve got to spew?

I’ve given you invaluable advice there – take it.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

Nonsense? I only post facts. Tell me, what have I posted that is “inane”? Name calling and insults doesn’t mean shit buddy.

If you can’t dispute the facts of the post, then just shut up. You don’t want to debate me. All you have are petty insults. I have facts. You’ll lose any debate with me.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

Stream from a week or two ago. I love my man’s passion for the subject. He travels around the country in hes chemtrail caravan trying to warn the people, but no one gives a fuck. The stream fucks up a little but sorts itself out.

The chick is a former establishment journalist turned Illuminati hunter. I’m not on the same page as her regarding a lot of stuff but fair fucks to her for highlighting the absolute corrupt Illuminati Ireland.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

This is the radio station I usually stick on first. Bout two weeks ago too, talking about chemtrailing like they’re not already doing it. One day during the week one of the top news stories on the wireless was about some scientists in Sweden, I think, proposing that we just plant more trees.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.