Chief Listening Officer – Feminism and Female Privilege to the Extreme

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Chief Listening Officer – Feminism and Female Privilege to the Extreme

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Chief Listening Officer - Feminism and Female Privilege to the Extreme

itsplaster
      Participant

How is this female privilege? Was the article inside all extreme feminism? Because anybody (with educational qualifications) can do this job. It’s mostly monitoring social media for complaints from consumers and doing damage control. Since so many people rant online about businesses, they now have people to monitor the complaints and suggestions. Men and women both who’ve complained about companies have been compensated with things like gift cards or just apologies – gestures of goodwill to keep the company’s online reputation as respectable as possible.

lady-lexis
      Participant

Stupid job titles exist everywhere.

View post on imgur.com

His male ‘privilege’ allowed him to grow that epic beard and be a Rasputin impersonator.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

LMAO
        He’s a wizard too! I’m in love!

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

Alan Moore wrote “V for Vendetta”, “From Hell” and “Watchmen” among many other fantastic works. He answers to no cunt.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

My Lord, I think she did it for comedic purposes like “great despite the title”. Mall Santa is indeed a bit demeaning. Love the movies… I guess he writes those are books which once you pick up, you cannot put back down 🙂

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Initially I would point she is quite young to be Chief Anything but apparently Listening Officers do exist and it does fit her profile… To navigate social media (Facebook) looking for complains in order to improve her company. It still surprises me… Most companies don’t even care about Customer Service. My guess is… Companies now care more about criticism in the open than known issues hidden behind from the public.

Just another slap in the Face isnt it @masterplan? They pay a person to improve their image but dont make you wait less on the phone do they?
        If they really cared they would title her customer complaint resolution officer. Listening officer just means “we will listen to you bitching till you calm down or go away but not fix anything as that will eat into our bottom line”

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Corporations are the devil and governments often (if not always) take their side. Mission statements from all of them are a marketing joke… To provide the best service bla, bla, bla. To make as much profit as possible should fit them all with perfection. @hopingfornemesis

itsplaster
          Participant

@hopingfornemesis I think it’s more like damage control. When someone tweets “My American Airlines flight was horrible!” these people answer their tweet and apologize. I think people are surprised anyone was even really “listening” and it might make them get over it and fly American again. I think people are surprised when a big company answers their one little tweet or FB message and they feel better a it’s good for business.

Yes to both of you. Many people are certainly surprised and pleased that a big corporate has deigned to notice them .The “money at all costs” still pervades their (corporates) ethos and irritates me.

@itsplaster

@masterplan

itsplaster
        Participant

@masterplan Yeah, I think youthful people are better suited for this job. A lot of older people think social media is stupid, so not a good choice. Haha Since women are more active on social media than men, I’m sure women have a lot of these jobs.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

I indeed know very little info on the position, ens I replied to Nem so vaguely. My point stands that they are more concerned about what is out there than closed door issues. As for your point @itsplaster, yes there are plenty jobs better suited for the youth, others for women, no doubt on that and thanks for better explaining what they do. I worked many years in customer service and in that men and women are basically the same, even old people can do a great job as long as the know a bit of computers. Twiter… never ever touched that shit. I’m felling old now 🙁

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

This whole gender quota shit has gone too far. Female pundits and commentators on the World Cup coverage this year for the first time. I wouldn’t mind if they were hot but they are invariably dumb and butch!
      The anchor of the show is like, “right, better ask the chick’s opinion, Zzzzzz.”

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Dawg. Women has no business in football, that is for sure!!

lady-lexis
        Participant

Kirsty Gallacher was pretty tasty! Think she’s left Sky Sports now though 🙁

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I just looked her up, she looks delicious! I might be homo!

@lady-lexis

Anonymous
          Inactive

Looks like Marsha Brady. Marsha, Marsha, Marsha…

I looked her up as well. blue -eyed, black-haired, milk- white skinned lass. Black Irish looks yumm!

@lady-lexis

@illegalsmile55

itsplaster
          Participant

@lady-lexis Oh sweetie, you have no business watching sports. What were you thinking? 🙄

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

3 cunts and a mangina against him and not only they offended him… they insisted in making personal comparisons instead of proper arguing his point. Not every sport is football @Itsplaster.
          Not sure if this video below have previously circulated here and is old, but since is World Cup…

BTW, his India open defecation video was taken down, among many others
          I love watching female volleyball 🙂

itsplaster
          Participant

@masterplan Piers always take the liberal side. He scolded that “fat shamer” in the video where a plus size model was angry about the man texting.

lady-lexis
          Participant

@itsplaster My husband was supervising so it was OK! He said it was fine because technically the TV was in the kitchen, I’d finished my all chores and was between pregnancies at the time.

Anonymous
          Inactive

LOL! That’s funny shit. I always enjoy your intelligent, sharp wit.

@lady-lexis

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

they make terrible commentators, so bland and monotonous. just there for a pathetic quota.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.