circumcision

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health circumcision

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Rocketgirl82
      Participant

Wondering what people think about it. I’m expecting in June and I’m catching a lot of slack from family about my decision to not have it done on the little one.

Raphael
      Participant

You are the one making the decisions for your life & for your newborn(s), as you are entitled to the custody of your children.

If someone supports circumcision as a religious act, I cannot say something to change their minds.
      Nonetheless, If not done for medical reasons (i.e. phimosis), I consider it a mutilation.

Congratulations on having a child & I wish you both have good health.

Rocketgirl82
      Participant

@kourampies Thank you. I do consider it genital mutilation as well. Thank you for your comment.

I think if you are born with something attached to your body, why would you cut it off? That’s unnatural. I would leave the baby intact. Good luck

Rocketgirl82
      Participant

@dethbyplaster Oh I’m absolutely leaving the baby intact. I’m just getting so much shit from family about it. Wanted to hear from the community on their thoughts. I Appreciate the comments.

Well you know what’s best. I hope your family understands this and is just happy to have a new baby to love. Your parenting choices from right now until your baby boy goes off to college are yours. And he’ll be your baby when he’s 30, 40, 50 … mom’s always love their babies. You sound like you’re starting off just right. Stay healthy and stay happy 🙂

Rocketgirl82
      Participant

@dethbyplaster thank you for your kind words 😘

Bloodletting000
      Participant

Yeah your family isn’t raising him, you are. I don’t have a opinion either way because I’ve known uncircumcised men and they have no issues with it so I doubt your son will either

Luke
      Participant

I fuckin hate being uncircumsized. wish id had my son done at an early age so he doesnt have to live with my hatred for foreskin.

IsraelCunt
      Participant

Fuck ever being circumcised hahah.
      Circumcison really serves no purpose, that’s just my opinion though.

It’s used as the mark of the beast by religions worshiping Satan. They believe Satan will conquer God, so they mutilate their dicks so he can recognize his followers when he comes on the Earth.

Armenian potion
      Participant

Doctors say it is easier to keep baby clean but I have no children so I do not know.but I think circumcised men are more attractive.just my opinion.😚😊

IsraelCunt
      Participant

I’d rather die than part with my beloved foreskin hahah.

Deeldo
      Participant

I say you people worry too much.
      Are you forced by religion to do it? Fuck you then.
      If not, give your child a choice instead.

Armenian potion
      Participant

You can not find uncircumcised men here either.

Armenian potion
      Participant

I have no idea 😂

Tribune
      Participant

Speaking as a Brit – yeah it’s not common to be circumcised here.

IsraelCunt
      Participant

Being circumcised is rare as fuck over here in Australia.

Luke
      Participant

It aint that tight lol. I fear my sons is though

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.