Citizen Killers (police) unlawful detainment?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Citizen Killers (police) unlawful detainment?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      PIGgray
      Participant

My Best Gore family,
      Tonight, 20 minutes ago at 12:49 AM CST, the police pulled my wife, our friend and myself over for driving with a loud muffler. Imfao, its about decibles quieter than a fucking barley. They took our information of who we were, ran us on the data base and procedded to act like assholes. My old lady and myself came back with nothing wrong (can’t be a criminal if you don’t get caught), but our friend got arrested 1 year ago. I told everyone in our hoopty car not to say anything or let the police search our car. The pigs then asked my wife to step out, we told the cop that we didn’t do anything illegal except for a loud muffler and that he didn’t have a reason to detain us. The cop said “according to the constitution, he can legally remove us from the car”. He opened our car door and made my wife step out, they then did a pat down on her and interrogated her. When they were finished they did the “sit down on the curb with your feet crossed and extended out. They then removed our friend, then myself and did exactly Bethe same thing to us as they did to my wife. We were detained but not under arrest.
      They let my wife and myself return to our car but kept our friend out for 10 minutes grilling her about what we had in our car. She didn’t admit anything but the cops said she did and opened our car door and removed a lock box and a makeup case which luckily had nothing in it (good hiding spots come in handy). The told us we could be on our way after we were detained for almost an hour.
      My question is, can the police legally do what they did to us? I dont think that they can. Please give me your input on this.
      Love you all and especially the gore!
      PIGgray

FromRussiawithlove
      Participant

That sounds bad but I don’t know anything about American laws 😑

PIGgray
        Participant

Well if a Russian says it sounds bad, it must be bad. Thanks for the imputs and FUCK the police.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.