Clitoral Hood piercing: Yes or No?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Clitoral Hood piercing: Yes or No?

Tagged: 

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      Kitty Kat
      Participant

I’m debating on whether or not I should get one.

Chancellor
      Participant

Yes you should definitely get one!

Kitty Kat
        Participant

I don’t know. I’m kind of a pussy (no pun intended)

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

Boring! Spice up your life with an anal fistula if you’re lookin for more holes. But if you must put a ring in it find a nice boy with an eager mouth and an old school set of braces.

Kitty Kat
      Participant

@aegrescit medendo
      I don’t know about that haha I think I’ll just stick to my original plan

iCthulhu
      Participant

It’s your body, do what you want.

Kitty Kat
      Participant

@re-Pete
      I’ve done a lot of reading up and the piercing in the hood doesn’t cause you to lose feeling. I think it’s pretty sexy and I still get orgasms. It’s just the pain of getting the piercing that I’m worried about

Aegrescit medendo
        Participant

Haha I’m sorry but I can’t read that and not think about your rape fantasy thing. I guess that is why it’s a fantasy and you haven’t actually moved to the ghetto. 😀

eduardo mc
      Participant

Why not, you only live once shit go out with a big bang or sexy ass hell!! -just saying.haha

Harumph
      Participant

You must be new here.

Zo Malone
      Participant

Had mine done and it fucking sucks. Trust me.

Kitty Kat
      Participant

@zo Malone
      I figured it’d be worth a shot. I heard that it makes orgasms more intense? Idk. I’m worried about chafing and it getting caught in my lacy underwear haha

GoreGirlGoneWild
      Participant

I personally wouldn’t. I’ve seen my share of pierced roast beef at the club and am of the opinion that it’s gotta be just the right hood to look good lol. Then you have to worry about after care and snags. I’d be terrified it’d get caught on a tooth during some “Downtown Lester Brown” action and that would be it. My favorite piece of me would be shredded.

Lots of temporary things you can do to increase sexual sensitivity if that’s why you’re interested in a hood piercing.

Kitty Kat
      Participant

@goregirlgonewild
      I just think it’s cute. And I like to think I look nice enough down there to have one haha

StonedRocks
      Participant

I say do it. You never know until you try it. And if you dont? Youll just keep wondering !

Sensitive Artist
        Participant

I vote you cut the clit off all together. Everybody knows anal sex is the wave of the future. Pull your ass out!

Clarity
      Participant

Probably not. But if you do, obviously you should share it with all of the lovely degenerates here. 🙂

Kitty Kat
      Participant

@clarity
      I’ll keep that in mind

KatieMatie
      Participant

I had mine done and it was just too sensitive! It (obviously) rubs right up against your clit and it was just too much of a sensory overload for me. I think I made it two weeks.

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

Gonna have to post a picture so we can see if it will look nice on you.

Sensitive Artist
      Participant

I want to cut my cock off. I think it would look cute.

SuperSickSarah666
      Participant

I agree with the comments about it being your body and its totally up to you but just a wee warning, my ex girlfriend had it done and ended up in hospital as her body rejected it. To this day she STILL doesn’t have the same sensation(feeling) clit wise!!! So…… just be careful hun x

howefrank
      Participant

Hood, yes… clit, no !

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.