Cognitively Disturbed

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Cognitively Disturbed

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

what does that even mean? asking for a friend..

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/HEMCR/

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I had Rorschach tests given to me as a kid in California. I was in a program for Mentally Gifted Minors and there was a lot of testing for intelligence (and other stuff); all the kids in the program were scoring in the 98% or better on intellectual ability tests. I think Hamburger Bob told me his brother was also in that program. It was fun!

@hamburgerbob

Hamburger Bob
        Participant

@illegalsmile55
        It wasn’t me Lisa Doodles, kinda wish I had a brother though, had to settle for a mean sister.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Your uncle?? I could’ve swore it was you, I don’t talk to anyone else in Cali!! I’m getting dementia…or is that demented?

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

I have an uncle who was part of what they called (MGM) Mentally Gifted Minded back in the 70’s, so that was probably it.
          Don’t worry, your mind is good, it’s mine that is starting to get a little hazy.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

It’s ok , Calisiders. You are def both mental .

Hamburger Bob
        Participant

You’re not just now finding that out are you? Come on!!

Hoping for Nemesis
          Participant

I just tried to join your “mental” crew but was disappointed. I found out I was “well- integrated and adjusted”. Fuck! How boring for a guy on this site…

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

That’s tragic, I wish I could’ve helped you out there. Maybe next time 👍

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

I even did the psychopath test and it wouldn’t give me a score! Click bait! Not your fault though.

@despy

@illegalsmile55
      I did the Kinsey test. I came out extremely hetero ie highest rating of hetero. Gee ,what a surprise. Boring.

despy
        Participant

I am going to have to retake the Kinsey ,I think I scored f-reak of nature cause I left too many neutral

this one however left me disturbed 🙁

Hoping for Nemesis
          Participant

So that makes you non -sexual like @illegalsmile55 or bisexual? I’m confused.
          Also ,which found you “disturbed “. The roschach test? Hahah
          What about you illegals? You found to be disturbed as well? 😉

thedre
      Participant

The Meaning of Cognitive Dissonance,

This is when a Person, or Persons refuse to accept any knew evidences That Could/Would Completely interfere with their (THEORY BASED REALITY) and utterly refuse to admit that the evidence that they have seen multiple times does not (for them) outweigh the Magical Mystery Tour because it goes against their principles.

So in other words what they have been forced fed, and made to Utterly accept is **Theories** taught as fact, when this Cannot/Could not be Further From The Truth. They Fear Change and some get very sick with uncontrollable anxieties (& i’ll be the first to admit that i had mild case of it *BEING THE HONEST GUY* that iv’e always been) When After Spending A Couple **OF YEARS OF 16 HOURS DAYS, AND 7 DAYS A WEEK GLUED** I Knew 100% And “For Sure” that our Beautiful God-Given Flat And Dome-Firmament Was True.

And That We Are All Special Beings Not Just Nothing That Came From 2 Large Stones Smashing Together made out of just dust lie, and complete stupidity. So Rejoice Everyone and read this 2 minute **1988 NASA DOCUMENT** That Was released after the usual 30 year standard gag-order.As You Will NEVER VIEW THE EARTH THE SAME AGAIN.

FREE YOURSELVES WITH 100% TRUTH AS GOD WILL THEN ENTER YOUR LIFE, AND COMPLETELY FLOOR YOU. SO GO AHEAD, AND GIVE-IT A TRY AS IT COST NOTHING, AND BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE **YOU’s ARE ALL SO WELL WORTH IT. IT IS WORTH EVERY BIT OF SHIT THAT HAS BEEN THROWN AT ME FROM ALL SIDE IF I CAN SHOW ONE PERSON AND HELP CHANGE THEIR LIVES FOR THE BETTER.

SO ALONG WITH MY RIDICULING AND INSULT DIGESTING, I SURVIVED BUT NOT EASILY IF NOT FOR GOD, AND FOR THE ONES THAT I KNOW FOR A FACT BELIEVE THIS TRUTH ALSO. BUT BECAUSE OF THE WAY THEY SEE THAT IV’E BEEN TREATED,,, THEY WILL NOT COME FORWARD AND ADMIT-IT. BUT I UNDERSTAND GUYS/GALS AS IT CAN/WILL SCREW-UP YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, BUT ONLY IF YOU LET IT.
      SO PLEASE LOOK AT IT @DESPY AS YOU ARE THIS COOL FORUMS-PAGE CHAIRPERSON. 🙂

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@desp
      Please answer Mr. Fart Earth. If you don’t he will go crying to the whole site that I intimidated you into NOT giving him an answer. Don’t you know I am the reason his friends number got deleted for a day? (IT WAS NOT THAT THE SITE HAS BEEN HAVING GLITCHES, THAT’S JUST WHAT THE JEWS WANT YOU TO BELIEVE!) I have that much sway with the big guy that I could just send him a quick note explaining that I didn’t like the fact that dre was SO popular!! Jealousy I tell you! But…it’s not him, it’s me. I am the evil-doer. He doesn’t want to believe that we don’t believe in flat earth no matter how many times you tell him. No, he just keeps on and on with the Fart Earth rhetoric until people hate him.

thedre
        Participant

@Illegalsmile55

My God,, she doesn’t even Tag Me, Because of her sheer & complete utter COWARDLINESS.
        Shameful and more Shameful is what you are becoming Lisa, and more so by the day. 🙁
        JUST SOME *MORE TRUTH* THAT YOU JUST CANNOT HANDLE, AS YOU’s ALL & ALWAYS CALL ME A LIAR, SHAMEFUL COWARD LISA

despy
        Participant

lmao I am still at work! mom will be home later to sort it all out. hang tight kids ,hands to yourself and turn that music down! 😆

illegalsmile55
          Participant

*giggle*
          I’m just kidding, it’s all a joke.
          But don’t worry, I’m putting myself to bed without dinner for punishment. 😛

despy
      Participant

I can’t play tonight my phone is broke 🙁

swollen battery pressing against keys is causing phone to hit every highlighted link or skip pages ,type their own words, redirect etc etc it is maddening

not sure if cell phone stores are even open 🙁

I had to type this into memo just so it got wrote and now I will attempt to copy and paste to post

hi future me!

“hi!”

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

Here is one to work out your “inner cuntishness”. I found out i was exactly as I expected.

http://qst.darkfactor.org/

Some reading if you are interested.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the-dark-core-of-personality?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB

despy
        Participant

I think I did good on this one. I opted for the quickie as I thought more extensive questioning would want money

I scored 2.06 (probably cause I said I would take one punch if someone I didn’t like got 2) I liked that question

Hoping for Nemesis
          Participant

Nice! Yep. I like that . I’d do that too and it shows fairness and sacrifice to achieve a goal for the good.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I got a 2.63…but I’m in a nasty mood today. HA!!! FUCK THE WORLD!!

thedre
        Participant

@Despy & @HopingForNemesis

I Scored A Total of ( 1.43 ) What Ever That Means???
        It Was an Interesting Test/Poll to say the least Girl,
        So Thanks For Yet Another Too-Cool Forum-Page @Despy 🙂

Littlelegs
      Participant

What did you score nems. I took it I got 2.6 too. I knew I wouldn’t score that high because Im a softie.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

I’m a softie too …and proud of it. I took the really short one and that didn’t have a score. I will do the one despy and you did and tell you. I expect it to be low but we’ll see!

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

Haha. 2.5 ! Lower than you! I see it differently though. Softie to me means our default position is treating others with respect but kicking in the guts if they deserve it! It doesn’t mean we are weak. I just means we CHOOSE not to be nasty unless we need to be.

@curiouspussy

@desp

Gubment Cheese
      Participant

I scored a 2

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

Low but dre beats us all in niceness so far.

Your background pic. Left side of the guitar reminds me of an Aboriginal Australian elder dancing and the right hand side is of ” Aliens” !

Wuhani Muja
      Participant

They have a typo on the results page so they’ve lostaall credibility. But I probably am disturbed. 😜

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.