Compassion

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Compassion

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

It came up with honesty as my best trait and that’s pretty good. You get no bullshit from me, just the plain truth, no matter how much it fucking hurts you to hear it! 😂😂😂

The only better answers I could have got were “You really don’t give a fuck about anyone, do you?” That would have been dead accurate along with “You’re only happy when you’re fucking miserable.”

#Metoo!
        I’m surprised. Not because I don’t know I’m honest . Most people say I’m The most honest person they know, but I just didn’t think the quizzes would say it is the defining trait of my personality.

As for @mrspock ,I’m laughing ! Compassion? ,Apologies ,but he says himself he is a sociopath and inwardly doesn’t cry! Hahah

Yep , I guess that is why we get pissed off with people here with multiple accounts and yet others don’t give a shit! Lol

Mr Spock
      Participant

It came up with Compassion for me. That’s surprising. Nothing ever makes me cry inside.
      I thought it was going to say Honesty was my strongest trait, LOL.

Mr Spock
      Participant

Thanks for sharing, Despy. What did you get?

despy
      Participant

same, compassion. I took it twice and lied on all my answers and ironically came up with honest

now wondering if we are all either compassionate or honest 🙄

Mr Spock
        Participant

@Despy, I lied the second time I did it, and got Loyalty. Incidentally I AM a really loyal person but it’s not my foremost trait.

Jack
      Participant

I got honesty. But I think there should’ve been an “I don’t know” option as well. I had to just randomly pick an answer for a couple of them. Like the one asking if you think you need therapy. I have no idea if I should’ve said yes or no to that.

despy
        Participant

I struggled on the therapy question too

HamburgerBob
      Participant

Mine said Loyalty. I actually answered every single question truthfully too, even though I’d probably tell you different on some of them.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Honesty.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Loyalty.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.