Compilation of Men Fighting Back When Abused by Women

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Compilation of Men Fighting Back When Abused by Women

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

If you’re ready to give, then be ready to get. That’s what I believe. Only thing makes me wince is when the girl gives it lightly and gets a full on beating in return. But we can’t tell what was going on before so maybe deserved.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

If helps you sleep @loosythepoosy on regard to the second video, they all deserved. This is a compilation so is very shortened. I went thru all of them individually and is really enjoyable, because they f****** ask for it.
        Your second point is called escalation. Most men can go as far as slapping, if she hit him, she is escalating. Is up to him to give back the same, or escalate also.

The bus driver was the worse (or best) punch, and my favorite. She punches and spits on him. He is a very old man, she is very young. He swings on her like Mike Tyson. Poor guy lost his job.
        -That’s a fucking female.
        -I don’t care. She wanna be a man, I’m gonna treat her like a man.

My second favorite is
        -She doesn’t look like a woman to me.
        GN

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

Yeah thanks for the video, I enjoyed. Laughable how they think they will get away with it because of gender… My fav is the guy in the green jacket putting the kicking woman thru the glass. And the black girl fighting in ridiculous smooth sole shoes on a slippery floor. Gotta bring the nimble shoes for fighting! Thnx.

Nataska
      Participant

Bunch of chavs them girls

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

Haha, thnx @acneska. Thought the girl would cool down after getting her ass thrown in the pool once. But she needed a second dunk!

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

+On acneskas video.. The guy who points at her face and says ‘no more!’ turn around to get something on the floor and gets kicked in the butt. (and you thought it would be a girls beating). 😛

Mr Spock
      Participant

Well I agree with Lucy. By all means defend yourself, but don’t use all your chimp strength.
      We don’t even know he full story behind the fighting. Empirically, most black dudes are Daaaaawwwwwwwgs, so they
      must have done some shit to earn the girls’ wrath. Probably shared his cock around the field, and she’s pissed lol. But being Daaaaaawwwwgs they don’t naturally expect to take responsibility. LOL.

Well that’s some racist shit I typed above, but like I said we don’t know. Maybe it’s the girls who were just bunnyboiling.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I have to disagree with you Mrs Pock 😛 😛 😛 @mrspock on the fact that the video do respect multiculturalism.
        Not all, but many do have a background story… you see them pushing… and pushing for a reaction. 8 ball jacket for example, was a bouncer coming back home. He was harassed by those girls because of his jacket (girls did harass other people as well) and it went on for quite some time with video evidence(Thank gOD for smartphones). Can you notice he slap her instead of punching? And the fact some white night stepped in in 0.3s. Poor guy remained arrested for 4 days!! And got a beautiful settlement from the city of NY. He had a 20 month old baby by the way.
        http://nypost.com/2015/05/21/woman-from-8-ball-jacket-attack-video-pleads-guilty/

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.