Complete female privilage drama queen breakdown in public

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Complete female privilage drama queen breakdown in public

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      itsplaster
      Participant

Okay, I’m not keen on calling everything “female privilege” but I just witnessed something I can only describe as a drama queen meltdown. I went to Sally Beauty Store because their hairdryers are on sale and mine barely works. No biggie right? I picked out a Hot Shot Tools dryer online which retails for like $65.00 BUT there’s a sale and I have a coupon and my discount card and it made about a Walmart price.
      So I grab the LAST one. This girl grabs the box out of my hand. “I saw it first,”she kinda yelled in my face. I grabbed it back and was like “You are rude.” Now I am about to stereotype and I’m sorry but this girl had bleached blonde hair with hair extensions to her waist, about 5 pounds of make-up on and was wearing a belly shirt. (it’s 28F/-2C here right now)
      I swear on my life she runs off and gets her mother! The mother starts telling me that I should let her kid have it. The store clerk says she’ll give Miss Spoiled Pants a raincheck and she can get the dryer for the sale price when stock comes in this coming week. Oh hell no! Miss Spoiled is not having it. She’s like “I have more hair than you!” Lol Well un-clip them and hang them up to dry. They’re fake. Jesus!
      So, here’s where I could’ve made money and you guys may think I’m stupid for not doing it. Mommy says she’ll give me the regular price of the dryer and I can pick another. Okay, I could’ve pocketed maybe $25 but it’s the principle. I wasn’t going to let Mommy buy this brat’s way out of it. I turned her down and bought the dryer. This crazy bitch and her mom followed me outside having a full-blown crying, stomping meltdown yelling “You’re so mean!”
      That just happened and I’m home now and still kinda in shock. I think passing their cash was the right thing to do. It’s a hairdryer, stupid cunt, not a kidney! I’ve never seen a girl act so spoiled and privileged right in my face like that. UGLY!

FromRussiawithlove
      Participant

Omg…kids are cute until they are 6 then they become scumbags.

Throned
      Participant

I agree with you. It is the principle.

itsplaster
        Participant

@throned Thank you! Some people would say I was stupid for not taking the money. But I bet that girl has bought her way out of everything. I just wasn’t doing it. Again – Thank you!!

Mos Deth
      Participant

You shoulda asked for double the cost or no deal.

itsplaster
        Participant

haha there’s an idea. and then went to the other Sally store 15 minutes away and bought a hair dryer and have pocket money! nah though, screw them.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.