Cops Accidentally Record Themselves Debating the Best Way to Frame a Guy

Best Gore Forums Gore Related Police State Cops Accidentally Record Themselves Debating the Best Way to Frame a Guy

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      CryBaby
      Participant

Cops illegally confiscate guys phone and accidentally record themselves debating the best way to frame him.

“I’m on public property.”

“No, you’re on state property.”

CryBaby
      Participant
      thedre
      Participant

@CryBaby

GOOD FORUM TOPIC, AND POST AS BAD COPS IN THE U.S. AND CANADA SEAM TO BE ON THE RISE, BUT NOT THAT BAD IN CANADA YET.

THE VERY BEST WAY TO FRAME A GUY IS TO HIRE A WOMAN TO DO IT, AS THEY HAVE THE MOST EXPERIENCE YOU COULD EVER ASK FOR. AS THEY DO IT TO EVERY MAN THAT THEY ENCOUNTER,DATE, MARRY, AND THEN DISCARD.

SO ONCE HE’S DRAINED EMOTIONALLY, PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, (AND OF COURSE) AND MOST-IMPORTANTLY,,, **FINANCIALLY**,,, SHE SIMPLY JUST PUT HIM OUT ON THE STREET CURB LIKE THE LAST ONE, LIKE IT WAS NOTHING, & LIKE PUTTING-OUT THE TRASH, THE COLD SONS-O-BITCHES. 🙁

AND I,M SURE THAT @vincitomniaveritas @1YOUNGHITLER1 AND A COUPLE OTHERS, WOULD ALSO AGREE WITH ME ON THIS ONE.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Agreed.

thedre
          Participant

@lYUNGHITLERl
          Hey Brother,,,
          How, and where have you been my good man? as we have not seen You in forever dude.
          Hope your ok, and that you have not left us for good, as i use to enjoy reading your comments My Good Best-Gore Brother. 🙁

PIGgray
        Participant

Not bad in Canada yet is because they are good at surpressing what they’ve done wrong and not letting the public know of incidents.
        Peace Dre and hope you’re in great health friend.

thedre
          Participant

@PIGgray
          Hey Brother,,,
          Nice to see ya man, & hope that all is well with you, and yours also, as my health i compare-it to a Yo-Yo, up and down, and up and down, lol. Thanks For Asking/Caring as always dude. Stay-Well B G Bro! 🙂

PIGgray
          Participant

I’ve got more folks that care for me on a gore site than in life (at least that’s how I feel at times).
          For a bunch of weird psychos, I love all of you!!

thedre
          Participant

@PIGgray
          I Hear you brother, and loud & clear, as i feel the same way. And you know what they say eh???
          That Great-Minds,,, They Do Think Alike. 🙂

PIGgray
          Participant

Lol and we both say “eh”!! We do think alike.

thedre
          Participant

Lol,,, 🙂

My browser says video unavailable.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.