Crazy Minded Babygirl

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Crazy Minded Babygirl

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      LilBabygirl
      Participant

Hey everyone

my Name is anabell, I’m 21yo and living in Germany.
      What can I tell u about me…I’ve been a silent reader for over two years now and got to become a member finally.
      My english isn’t that good but atleast I’m trying my best.

I like the most to watch streetjustice taking place. I skip anything involving Kids or even Babys but I love to see their rapist die or even getting tortoured. Best gore got me a Little bit addicted.

I’m a very positive and creative mind and I love to talk to other People around the world.
      I’ve got a big fetish for bdsm and ddlg and ageplay. I’ve also got some weird fantasys since I was like twelfe or thirteen and they’ve never left me. I’m innocent on the outside but oh dear I’m a Little fucking bratty psycho.
      Be sure to see me more often here since I’m a member

Love
      Anabell

IsraelCunt
      Participant

Yeah nah, you’re on the fucking tamer side compared to some of the cunts on this fucking shit, take that however you fucking wish lol.

LilBabygirl
        Participant

I know that and k haha

Darthleather
          Participant

You’re like a fucking saint compared to me.

LilBabygirl
          Participant

and u know that by my Picture or what

IsraelCunt
      Participant

Ai, all g, peace.

FromRussiawithlove
      Participant

@lilbabygirl hello I am 23 years old and born in Russia although I am of Serbian decent.i am also a fetishist.mine are bondage,rape and strangulation.i don’t judge anyone for the fetish they have and all I ask is for the same in return.

I’m from Slovakia, the one country that didn’t turn its back on Serbia when it was attacked. Welcome to Best Gore, sestra 🙂

FromRussiawithlove
          Participant

@happy thank you.i enjoy this site and I’m glad I found it.the only thing that I do not like is animal abuse and child abuse.i know it may seem strange that I enjoy sexual violence but can’t watch animal torture,but that’s just the absolute worst for me.im happy for the fact that as of yet I haven’t seen that here on this website.

nastypersuasions
          Participant

There are videos of adults physically abusing children, typically child minders recorded on hidden cameras.

BestGore will not publish any material that includes or pertains to the sexual abuse of minors, or any form of animal cruelty.

LilBabygirl
        Participant

I like ur way of thinking. I’m right here with you. I would never ever judge anyone for who they are or what they like.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Welcome to BG. Trust me you don’t count as crazy minded in here. You sound tame by some of the standards in here. I’m in England – have you ever visited? I also like some bdsm. How you feel about kicking a guy in the balls?

LilBabygirl
        Participant

Hey thank you a lot! I’ve never been to England yet but also wanted to though. I heard that England is very expensive in General and especially for tourists 🙁
        I dont know lol I do not judge anyone for what they like but it’s None of my kink. I’m defintely from the other side. I’m 10000% submissive. But I heard that a lot that some guys really like the idea of being kicked in their balls..would u like to tell me ´the Point of it? what’s arousing about it to you?
        Sorry for late response 🙂

DepressGebra
      Participant

Welcome anabell I am brand new to the site as well
      from America
      You seem implosive and implosive is fun lol

LilBabygirl
        Participant

oh thank you and welcome to bestgore 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.