DAVID ICKES BANNED VIDEO EXPOSING 5G CELLPHONE TOWERS AND CORONA VIRUS!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics DAVID ICKES BANNED VIDEO EXPOSING 5G CELLPHONE TOWERS AND CORONA VIRUS!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant
      Goints: 9,279

This is the video of David Icke that has been banned by youtube where he exposes that 5G when working at 60hertz effects the oxygen molecule and people can’t breath. It’s not corona virus killing people, it’s the cellphone towers.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/go7Z4mWkl8E9/

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

5g

5g

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

5g

rothschild

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

5g

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

5g

thedre
      Participant
      Goints: 24,050
      VIP – Server Donor

@TheProtocolsOfZion
      LONG BUT IMPORTANT READ BROTHER, SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF WHAT I WAS THINKING OF THIS MORNING???

So Brother,,, let me know what you think of this. There is I would say a good at least 1/2 (if not more) of the worlds population that now know that this Pandemic is a Complete Fraud & Simply all Bullshit. And the Jews wanted it that way, cause if they really wanted to they could have shut down, Any/All of the Online Video’s that have been surfacing out there proving that it’s all a scam.

So their plan of us calling bullshit on their pandemic went as well as Expected/Planned for so far. Cause when they do come-out with the Supposed Vaccine (that b.t.w. they already have, and have had it) since before this bullshit pandemic even started. For this reason many will chose Not To Get The Vaccine because the Once Bitten Twice Shy (unspoken rule) will come-in to play with This Vaccine, by knowing that (The Illness Never Existed) to Begin with.

So people who do get it might expect to get a little sick from them as is often the case with many after getting a vaccine, or flu shot. So they will not panic when they start getting a little sick from-it. So they will simply brush it off like a side effect of the drug/vaccine figuring that it is only a secondary effect and that it will clear-up soon. But then some will wake-up in the middle of the 2nd, or 3rd. night, incredibly ill and having problems breathing. And by the following day Hundreds of Thousands of people in Canada will be going to the hospitals and the hospitals will become overwhelmed and a complete nesting ground for the staff, other patients the whole shebang brother. 🙁

And because we were fucked with this lie that they want us to know was complete bullshit then,, “THEN BROTHER” is when either by releasing-it in the air, or in the vaccine itself they will try to kill us dude. They will infect us all and For Real this time cause we will have our guards down, and saying to ourselves yea, yea, the fake numbers are flaring-up again, not to worry. But they will then infect us and killing multiple millions in a matter of a couple of weeks, and maybe even up to A Billion by the time the first month comes around.

And because most will simply think that it’s just another bullshit Pandemic, they will not seek medical treatment, until it will be way to late for them to do so, and by them with the hospitals completely overloaded, and with the irreversible damage to their lungs already done, they will be dead in a matter of a couple of days. And this is how they will try and kill us, by us all calling bullshit the second time around, when in fact,,, this time it will be *The Real McCoy* and the true one. So the vaccine that will poison anyone who dares take-it, or released in the air, or both will come into play as this is not over.

I Am not going anywhere for no vaccine brother, and i do not care if they make-it mandatory, i’ll head to the hills/woods with my slew of weapons to hunt deer, bear, and moose while catching brookies all day. 🙂 and fuck them all,and their poisons.

SO IN CLOSING,,,
      WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WHAT I JUST WROTE, CAUSE I FIND THAT THERE IS A STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT IT WILL GO DOWN SOMETHING LIKE THIS. 🙁

AWAITING YOUR REPLY BRO!

Gubment Cheese
      Participant
      Goints: 62

This is very interesting. I’ve always liked David Ike even when he talks about the “reptilians”

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@chris-brugh Yeah, he reveals a lot of secrets, even though he is controlled opposition.

About the alien lizards, he is full of shit. Although, I have my suspicions that the elite are screwing around with DNA, mixing lizard DNA into human DNA, that way they could blow everybody’s mind with their fake flying saucers.

Imagine if a bunch of UFO’S landed and lizard men came walking out! People would lose their mind.

The reason I think they may have fake UFO’S and fake lizard men is because those two cards are in The Illuminati playing cards.

church of middle america

alien abduction

Gubment Cheese
          Participant
          Goints: 62

Yeah, I agree. The whole “lizard man” thing is a bit goofy but, I think the “elite” are trying different things with DNA.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@TheProtocolsOfZion
      After scrolling down the page there are a couple of video’s that show how strange sounds were happing in British Colombia mostly in 2013. Did you ever hear some of these metalic sounds before??? And can they also be related to driving peope mad, cause many were going completely out of their minds after awhile hearing that 24/7 brother. 🙁

What’s Your Thoughts on this matter???
      Awaiting your reply,,
      Thanks,
      Andre. 🙂

https://ifers.123.st/t179-flat-earth-advanced-lecture-the-secrets-of-the-dome

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@thedre It’s the government fucking around with the public. I think they do it with haarp. It sounds almost identical to the sounds in the Tom Cruise movie War of the worlds.

It also sounds like a trumpet. Trying to artificially fulfill bible prophecy. There are a lot of scriptures in the bible that mention trumpets.

thedre
          Participant
          VIP – Server Donor

@TheProtocolsOfZion
          Too Cool, and too true brother, as they do quite often talk about The Prophetic-Trumpets during troubled times or nearing The End Times In The Bible, Well Done Yet Again Brother,,, Well Done! 🙂

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.