Death dreams

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Death dreams

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      coolklux
      Participant

last night I had a dream that seemed so real. I dont really remember leading up to it but a man shot me in my chest with a shot gun. I remember i put my hands in front of my face and closed my eyes right as he pulled the trigger, and i heard it happen but didnt quite feel it. It was like a rushing sensation down my entire body. Everything was just black for a solid minute before i woke up. I feel like i know what dying will feel like now and its pretty unsettling. Anyone ever have a similar type dream or feeling?

coolklux
      Participant

I have really vivid dreams, not every night, but i feel like i would make some really trippy ass cool movies lol. I always wished that when i die it would be like an endless dream.

coolklux
      Participant

Lol yeah man dreams have always been a huge interest of mine too. Its really crazy you say that because i shit you not when i was five years old i had a dream of my grandma (i called her me me) laying in her coffin in a black room under a spotlight and i walked up and touched her and knew she was dead. When i woke up i ran to her crying telling her about it. She died 6months later from breast cancer. After that i always paid alot of attention to my dreams. Have you ever tried lucid dreaming? Ive always tried to do it but couldnt really do it right i dont think.

Road Pavement
      Participant

What you need to do is get married and get knocked up and pop out your 15th kid its better than being shot in the face with a shotgun.

coolklux
      Participant

Um. I dont understand

coolklux
      Participant

Lol i see. Thanks for having my back man 🙂 gooodvibes your way as well @queeg0909

But back to the topic at hand; whenever i have a crazy dream i look up on dremmoods.com some of the things i remember from the dream. Im always trying to figure out if they hold a deeper meaning and its pretty much always right. Blows my mind.

mimidori85
      Participant

I sometimes have dreams of people’s deaths. Like it’s not me but I’m reliving it through someone else’s eyes. Weird but that’s why I’m so into horror flicks and gory pictures and stuff.. my BD always told me that I was sick in the head and that me not being afraid of death isn’t Norma but who is normal?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.