Did you root for the bad guy as a child?

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Did you root for the bad guy as a child?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Klever
      Participant

Yo new registered member here. but been watching all this gore for 10+ years since rotten. Com my friend showed me once to gross me out and I fucking loved it. anyway, I started questioning many things lately one being the q in the title. also, who was your hero growing up? My first hero was gambit from xmen. he was an assassin for hire. and I always found it odd that out of all the shitty goody goody heroes like cyclops, storm etc. I always loved the worst. like omega red, mr. sinister. And especially thanos. I was only 7 yrs old. my mind is slowly unraveling and new layers are being exposed that are surprising me more day by day. I’m 33 and life is honestly good for me as a I have a lucrative real estate development in the works and will retire soon to smoke weed and read books all day to not succumb to a raging anger inside from the outright stupidity I see humanity ass. I see the majority of people as a complete waste of space and oxygen. I don’t wanna delve to deep but I have big plans to leave this planet with a good portion of my $$ going to kids that WANT an education and for animal rights. anyway I’m going off on a fucking tangent. so yeah just had those two questions

DeadEd
      Participant

I also rooted for the villain and or anti hero. To me is because of the grit and no fucks given attitude these characters exude.

Growing up I was weak and small, always picked on, so I admired strength and wanted it for my own. I idolized these characters, I wanted to be just like them.

Now at 28, I am successful in my line of “work”…obsession is a better word.

When I was little I fantasized of being a mob boss or someone in power. with the snap of my fingers i could make people disappear… but that was my lust for power as a stupid kid.

Now as an adult… I just see myself chillin out. watching movies. earning a passive income from my business(es) and doing some adrenaline pumping activities to keep me from dying of boredom.

so yea thats me in a nutshell.

Klever
        Participant

Not sure if I tagged ya or w/e but wanted to know where your avatar was from

DeadEd
          Participant

some artist drew it for concept art.

Rhonda of the green
        Participant

Yeah I also rooted for the bad guy like the joker was my favorite villain if I had to pick a hero I’d choose Batman because he’s not a complete pussy.

I wasn’t particularly weak nor did I get picked much on but I was pretty much 100% invisible slowly developing a hatred for most people. Not much of a story but thought I’d share it.

Klever
      Participant

Yeah I was weak AF as a kid too. but at 7 I handled my own shit and went to a brown belt karate neighbor and used what he taught to whoop both kids asses at the same time. Haha. no one has ever beat me in a fight since I’m like 14-0 in the street 😀 I know some Bjj and muay thai nowadays also tho. yo man where’s your avatar from it looks dope!

DeadEd
        Participant

I use to take “tae kwon do” as a kid, but it was a waste of my time. I just took my beatings and grew up to not take any shit. I carry a sharp blade now.

Klever
      Participant

Yeah bro I carry a blade everywhere too. been on this site too long to end up like one of these guys twisted with there guts out I’m just ready for whatever. I wanna hit the range eventually too just be well rounded in all aspects ha

DeadEd
        Participant

lol going all hitman skill set eh? lol you should try 3 gun challenge. thats what keaneu did in john wick movie. called gun fu.

Klever
          Participant

Yoo that’s bad ass! Only problem is that its probably an expensive hobby to maintain. I’m gonna have to buy bullets by the 1000. Yeah I’ve seen courses but that looks exactly like what I wanna do. I’m in Bolivia so I’ll look into it here and see what’s up.

DeadEd
      Participant

I bet it’s easy to acquire weapons there..am I right?

Klever
        Participant

Apparently legitimately seems like a process but who says I gotta get it that way? I already know some people so should be interesting seeing what type of lifestyle I develop out here

DeadEd
      Participant

this can be an obsession, acquiring skills, going through gun training at compounds, working out, getting contacts for “work” I recommend bikers as contacts.

DeadEd
      Participant

anyway this is getting of topic. lol. all hypothetical conversation of course.

Klever
      Participant

Only bikers out here are bicyclists lol. theres probably a pack of em. there’s a group of Colombians out here. supposedly, they’re the real deal. I’m really trying to get a good set of friends but man that life calls. I’m an only child and its funny how desperately I try to live to my mom’s standards to this day. but fuck the legit life is boring AF

DeadEd
      Participant

not really, you can still run legit and be a badass. business owner is a good way to go. having ulterior motives while putting on a face of a friendly guy just like the illuminati or a crime boss.

DeadEd
      Participant

you are the average of the people you associate with. so if you hang out with millionaires you’ll pick up stuff, same with bikers or soldiers. people tend to mime what they are exposed too.

Klever
        Participant

Coincidentally I don’t stray far from this quote: “don’t cluck with the chickens if you want to fly with the eagles” it doesn’t translate that well but it’s still applicable haha

Klever
      Participant

What sucks is that I naturally attract and I am attracted to people in that type of life. normal bore the fuck outta me. rich people normally are pretentious and superficial. a lot of people get away with a lot of bullshit because the law protects them and that shit is beyond annoying to me. idk I’m still trying.

DeadEd
      Participant

well the only way to know what to do, is to do it. But don’t purposely put yourself into danger. that would be stupid.

Dominick
      Participant

When I was little I rooted for the cool & violent guy. Didn’t really matter if he was the good guy or the bad guy. (But in children tv shows it’s usually the good guy).
      Today, I root for the batshit insane super ultra mega smart dude. I love overpowered characters. (Like Lalouche from Code Gease).
      Plus, I stopped believing in “Good” or “Evil”. It’s all subjective. No one is truly good nor evil.

Klever
        Participant

Likewise, I really started focusing on intelligence ratings on the back of marvel cards when I was around 10. Started getting drawn into characters more like thanos, galactus etc. dudes that were able to use a combination of cunning and strength

Diamond.Altar
      Participant

Occasionally I rooted for a few villains, not as much as I did for the heros. But in reality, I was the sweet boy villain growing up.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.