Disgusting Man Oppresses Woman on Internet with Facts and Logic – RAAAPE!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Disgusting Man Oppresses Woman on Internet with Facts and Logic – RAAAPE!

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • Author

disgusting Man Oppresses Woman on Internet with Facts and Logic - RAAAPE

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Oh my gawd

thedre
        Participant

Both These Morons Are WRONG but that bitch, lol,,,, Our Plane is and has always been Intelligently designed by and Intelligent designer or,, Our Creator, or as some call, God. Every little thing in our ecosystem works in sync with one another, in order to sustain life for us all. To think that we came out of a big bang that came out of nothing, from nowhere, and by nobody, is completely absurd, to say the very least. 500 Years ago everybody knew that the Earth was Flat, Dome Covered, and the Stars, The Sun, And The Moon all revolved around our still, and immovable Flat Plane.

I have decided to make it my life mission To expose The Worlds Greatest Lie,,, THE FAKE BALL EARTH THEORY.
        My numerous calls to NASA in Florida has got me put on hold, and subsequently hung up on after about 15 minutes of waiting for answers that THEY CANNOT GIVE, simply because they know i am 100% correct in my studies, and proof of our flat plane.

cherry3xo
      Spectator

Yuppp!!!😠

Ummagumma
      Participant

It’s just a normal retarded religious tit.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

The sun is flat

Mr Spock
      Participant

Jaysus.
      That girl makes people who believe in God feel embarrassed because we might be thought of as a bit daft as a collective group, if our members come up with random totally false comments like that.

Her response was retarded but h illarious…all mad 😠

Her response was retarded but h illarious…all mad 😠

BOASP
      Participant

Goldilocks*

BOASP
      Participant

@illegalsmile55 yup google Goldilocks zone , I think that’s what astronomers call any planet that’s like earth.
      ‘Not too hot or too cold’*

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/21/opinions/what-men-can-do-me-too-stamp-opinion/index.html

Read this bullshit on how “decent men” are supposed to go out of tgeir way…give up their beliefs..not communicate with other male friends however they like because a woman might overhear them and be sexually harassed by their words…finally these decent men must live their life 2nd to women in order to make them comfortable…we as men need to constantly remind ourselves that our #1 goal is to empower and do what would make women happy even at our own expense because our lives dont matter. Dont expect them to do the same as you are lesser than them and women are perfect because they are incapable of hurting anyone in any way ! Also u wouldnt want to sexually harass them by not doing what they want or hurt their feelings fuck yours….if you arent right now apologizing to every woman for being superior to them, youre just a piece of shit!!!

itsplaster
      Participant

Ultimate cucks 😆

Lol…i know guys like that…they really are the worst.

itsplaster
          Participant

I’m sure you do know a guy like this. I think you know one very personally.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@itsplaster

Maury Povitch?

itsplaster
          Participant

@psychotherapist I can’t help but picture JSM as a simp in real life. Nobody talks as much shit as him. It seems like he’s just getting everything out that he can’t say elsewhere. A lot of guys bitch here and there but nobody posts the sheer volume that he does. I just think he’s a doormat to women outside this place. If I’m wrong, good. I hope I am. But he’s so textbook oppressed and angry.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@itsplaster

I don’t know, maybe JSM has just had his ass chewed like most men have at some point. We all have different ways of expressing emotions and I don’t think I would judge someone totally from their rants on a forum. When I look back on the shit I put up with I also look at how I reacted and it wasn’t nice. In the right circumstances back then (or wrong circumstances, depending on how you look at it) I could have ended up in prison; fortunately I have a modicum of self-control which enabled me to deal with it all. One of the reasons I went MGTOW was – as I told my friends – “I’d probably kill the next one.” Maybe JSM deals with stuff when he’s in the forum? It gives him a way to let off steam without causing any damage. I’m purely guessing here but sometimes you have to go through the kind of shit a man faces consistently to be able to fully understand it. I suppose it’s like rape for a woman; I can sympathise and I know she’s feeling shitty afterwards but don’t ask me to understand how she feels inside. Some women become really hateful to men afterwards and it’s probably the same for some men. I don’t hate women, I just hate what many have become.

@john-singleton-mosby

Sorry, buddy, I had no intention of talking about you like you weren’t around, nor was I trying to put words into your mouth. I was just replying to plaster’s post. πŸ˜€

@psychotherapist…no problem…were all nasty of something!

itsplaster
          Participant

@psychotherapist That would be fitting if that’s how he handled things. But just a few weeks ago, he boasted about having a wonderful girlfriend. She didn’t cheat or lie. He was so in love. He broke things off over something superficial. Maybe he’s afraid of his inner cuck. Lol. Cuz why all the hate? She was a lovely girl, according to him.

I left her cuz I didn’t love her…n I didn’t like the whole doing things together. I didn’t like feeling obligated to answering her phone call or see her if she wanted to see me…I didnt like being accountable for a woman’s happiness or dealing with her being or not beingnpleased with me or what I want to do…she made a few faces to things I would say or thought as if these were things I was gonna have to work on….its too much work and I’m not gonna change. I gave it a chance because she was a Christian woman and was very nice and beautiful. I simply realized again that being in a relationship isn’t happiness…n that I was way happier being alone. I was thinking of having a kid with her just so I could have another son but that would have been the only benefit. But I didn’t want to go through the whole bullshit of trying to keep my kid. So I just weighed my options and never called or answered her again n she didn’t come to my house and knock…so that was that.

As for the “hate”….I just see them as useless…before n after this girlfriend…n this girlfriend just kinda confirmed it for me

Also thanks for using another feminist shaming tactic πŸ™‚

itsplaster
          Participant

Oh John, that wasn’t a feminist tactic. That was me not liking you and telling your bullshit. Anybody can do it. You do not even have to be a feminist. Yay! πŸ™‚
          Also this has become boring so you keep going if you want to but I’m gonna go do something fun. Have a good one.

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

fun, like…crazy fun?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@1purple8

Methinks plaster is off to get laid πŸ™‚

I guess ill keep going…cuz its still soooooo much fun for me….n its not bullshit…i laid it all out right there…u want to stop because you realize there is no bullshit and you have nothing to say!!! I yried a relationship against my better judgement n found what i thought id find…even the nicest beautiful girl with good morals is of no benefit to man that a man couldnt do himself once he realizes he doesnt need um. Also im happy u dont like me….IM JOHN WILMOT 2nd Earl of Rochester…n i dont want you to like me!!! I bet you dont like that all the men in here kinda like my “bullshit” and since you arent going to respond….Suck it Easy lmao

Marky Ramones Wig
          Participant

Fuck me you remember a lot of shit don’t u? I can’t remember what I commented on 2 days ago

Lol…u should meet me in real life…you’ve probably never met anyone like me…everyone loves me…you’d love me…you’d love me soo much you’d probably start not liking or trusting the female you are…you’d be nasty of it too!! Plaster is the strongest type of feminist…the kind of feminist that employ the greatest female asset: “deception”…the ones that stay in the crowd that try to pretend as if they are just like everyone else but in reality won’t allow for social correction that makes women accountable for their ways..and its respected because everyone thinks she only cares for equality and fairness…but its not hard to see where you lean towards…

itsplaster
          Participant

I don’t consider random violence to be social correction. No deception there. I openly disagree with you. Deception would be pretending I think it’s okay.

In talking about pretending your more for equality than you are for women…when in reality you’d rather see women dominating men…of course you won’t admit it…that would defeat the purpose and your legitimacy

itsplaster
          Participant

I’ve never really preached about equality, actually. That’s never been a major issue that I dwell on. You’re thinking of feminists. That’s their favorite line. What I talk about is unnecessary hate towards women. You need to actually know what I say before you try to correct it. Bitching about equality isn’t my thing.

I’ve already said that you don’t say that…I know you don’t say that…but it doesn’t mean that you don’t promote that…I mentioned that in one of the posts in this thread…the one when I said you are the worst kind of feminist…the one in the shadows lol (sounds cheesy)…I read your posts n know what you’re saying even if don’t outright say it…I had a quote from the movie Hannibal a while back: “People don’t always tell you what they are thinking. They just see to it that you don’t advance in life.”….I apply that to u

itsplaster
          Participant

Well, I’m sorry your “reading people” skills are so broken. Maybe try another trick? You fail at this one. Neither of us is deceptive on this subject: you like women getting beaten for no reason. I don’t. Very simple.

Lets be even more simple then…if it came to men being in control of women…or women being in control over men….which would you choose? I know you’re going to say equality just to deflect the question in an attempt to make it seem foolish or irrelevant…n now that i said that you probably wont respond at all…but i think everyone knows your answer n their own answer..

itsplaster
          Participant

JSM – Think what you wish. You’re wrong and truly don’t have a clue what I believe. I guess keep pushing your weird agenda that I have some secret urge to control men. lol. I don’t. Just ask my husband, but that’s another story and it IS private. πŸ˜‰

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@itsplaster I know you were addressing JSM but I’ll respond anyway.

You wanna know something, girl? I’ve never really seen you in that way. Obviously I’ve not read every single post you’ve made here but you don’t seem like a feminist to me. I think you’re more of a realist, a bit like me, I guess. Sure, you’re opinionated but aren’t we all? I know damned well I am! Anyway, if I thought you were one of the feminazi, monkey-branching sluts I wouldn’t give you the time of day. As it goes, I quite like reading your posts and having some banter with you. I may not agree with some of it but hey! who agrees with everyone all the time? πŸ˜€

itsplaster
          Participant

@psychotherapist Thanks. I truly don’t feel as if I’m secretive about my opinions either. I’m pretty open. And I’ve made friends with people who I still don’t agree with on everything. Agreeing constantly would get boring. πŸ™‚

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@itsplaster

Lol, I don’t think I’m secretive about mine either! I reckon everyone here that knows me sure know where they stand and, for that matter, where I stand! I hate having to work people out, I’d much rather everyone was up front with everything. I’m too old to play games anymore πŸ˜€

Evolving Universe
          Participant

I think itsplaster is really more to the feminist side. I agree with JSM on that. Most women are even though they don’t say it. Women usually think that they can use men’s desire for sex to their advantage, by dominating us emotionally, playing with our integrity. The end result is that they damage good men like me, and strengthen bad ones because those won’t fall for their games.. instead, they will eat their hearts and lose. In my opinion, I’ve become a tough person when it comes to “love”. Its not easy to get in my heart, but the girl that does, will have a loyal noble companion until she decides to fuck up. Conclusion, women all think they can use “sexy” tactics to control men. Noobs will fall, but not the wise ones. And in the end, women will keep losing respect and credibility as the decades pass by.

By the way, Earth isn’t flat, unless you are considering the infinitely small tangent square of ground you are standing on.

@evolving universe ….. Very well said…that is exactly how women operate…real experienced men know this…very well put…I hope u find a good woman…but you know how that is…and more importantly a good woman isn’t the problem…its that they are women at the end of the day…you will have to live your life at least somewhat by their terms. And if you are a real man you don’t want to live by anyone’s terms. Her weaknesses will have to be put before your obligations or else you will be called inconsiderate and have to deal with the cold shoulder and pussy attitude. Their pussy will bleed when you can’t afford not to stick your dick in her…it’ll be a nightmare that you thought was going to be a fairytale dream of you n her running and chasing her along the beach and falling and rolling into an embrace sullying both your all white summer clothes…sunshine n rainbows will turn to subpoenas and reparations.

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

earth is a stationary ecosystem not a spinning ball and the sun is not 93 million miles away. all jesuit science and jesuit lies.

itsplaster
        Participant

I always enjoy reading your ideas on space and time. This one is pretty simple. But some of your theories get really deep. Always interesting. @haydolf_hittler

Soorenho
        Participant

In existence nothing is stationary everything is in constant motion.
        Everything has energy because of that motion…
        Stationary stuff doesn’t have energy therefore cannot sustain life
        because life requires that energy in motion in order for manifestation…
        The time of the day is all the proof you need to know that the earth is in fact a spinning spherical object that is approximately +24000 miles when meausured at the equator and is +24000 when measured meridian wise.
        The time zone of the world perfectly depicts one revolution of this massive rocky object known as earth in space…
        The proof that the time zone is reliable source and credible is in the mighty sun…
        Check your clock at 12:00pm (noon) and go outside and the sun should be somewhere directly above your head…
        And when is midnight 12:00am you better believe that the sun is directly on the opposite side of the planet making it day time for that side of earth.
        The time zone lets us know that this spinning earthy ball object completes one full revolution on its invisible axis every 24hrs.
        With that info we do some basic mathematics and find out the rate of speed of the planet is something like 1000mph.

About the name calling bullshit IDGaF… haydolph I really don’t expect to change your beliefs or anybody else’s but instead expect to strengthen mine’s.

Anonymous
      Inactive

But, 4.5 million miles is kinda like 10ft. Right?

haydolf_hittler
        Participant

@itsplaster watch this series ….

itsplaster
          Participant

@haydolf_hittler I watched part 1. Although, I’ve not seen this exact series, I am familiar with the Bringer of Light references. I know there’s a symbol for it I’ve seen on different things. Interesting series so far.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Well, I watched part 1 and I think I’ll skip 2 to 7. And before anyone labels me as asleep, dumb, a sheeple or whatever else, the reason why I’m skipping parts 2 to 7 is because part 1 is so full of inaccuracies that I can only expect more from the rest of it.

Shame really, I have a real interest in this kind of stuff.

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

Begin with a point, without dimension and it is not in space. Without an inside or an outside, the point is the source for all which now follows……line…..circle..sphere. <~ some shite? I was reading.

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

See? The BBC knows everything! πŸ˜€

Don’t forget to pay your licence-fee, everyone. Can’t have such a wonderful organisation scrambling around for cash, can we?

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

They don’t make ’em like they used to.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

You’re right there, @1purple8 . The whole world has become professionally offended and what was considered decent humour is now deemed offensive. We all know what the stereotypical woman was like decades ago and we know we’ve moved forward since those times, but to start clambering all over people who still laugh and joke about such stuff is just ridiculous. Women claim to be much tougher nowadays yet many of them can’t take a joke when fun is poked at them; and the so-called tough men have become weak, and they pander to the women because they’re scared of not getting pussy. Well, here’s one guy who’ll still take the piss out of anyone and I’ll also happily laugh with those taking the piss out of me; if anyone doesn’t like it they can kiss my white, hairy ass. The only time that kind of thing isn’t right is when it’s an unfounded, personal attack one someone. That, I agree, probably just goes across the line. I’ve always said that no one gives offence, people only take offence, and those that do need to toughen up a bit. πŸ™‚

karmen40
          Participant

@psychotherapist
          “…. ridiculous. WOMEN claim….” ??!!!
          “….tough MEN have become…” ??!!!

How DARE you?! are you living in the stone age?!
          Just how dare you refer to a human entity by using a specific Gender?! just how prejudiced and sexist and priviliged are you??? you need to get with the times, and check your..blah blah blah BLAH!!!
          I betting you are one of those typical bigots, who would call a human entity “fat” – rather than refering to them as “a person of bodily shape and mass that is neither specifically sparse or specifically abundant”? And also the type of ignorant, racist xenophobe who would refer to a human of sub saharan african origin as “black” – rather than ” a person who has skin pigmentation different than my own due to them coming from a different ethnic group than myself” “….has come from” “..than has come from than me, myself..” AH, DAMN!! – YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!, you nazi-bigot-racist-mysoginist-fatist-blah-blah-rant-rant-steam-quiver-EXPLODE!!!!

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

HEY!!! You said ETHNIC GROUP?!?! There’s NO SUCH THING!

karmen40
          Participant

@1purple8
          Okay thats cool and alll but dont ever comment on my status again telling me i an wrong everrr again. I didnt ask you did i?
          Answer:NO!
          πŸ˜‰

@karmen40….stfu bitch im telling you youre wrong n ill comment wherever the fuck i want…as far as getting with the times…MEN and only MEN make the times…and the times that are being made will have a bitch like ypu knowing her place…sucking dick n shutting the fuck up…toodles lmao

karmen40
          Participant

….on a slightly less sarcastic note
          Great clip. I fuckin LOVE Paul Whitehouse. Always thought it a shame that he played very few leading comedic roles – considering his obvious genius, especially in comparison to some of the guys he played second fiddle to.
          He was lead in a series called “happiness” in the 90’s, as an “over the hill” voice actor. johnny vegas also was in that series. Remember it? I dont think it got a second season (much to my upset)
          Would love to see it again, but (even scouring torrent sites) i cant find it

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

Boono estente, boutros boutros ghali!

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@karmen40

Are you a cunt every day or is this a special ocassion? πŸ˜€

karmen40
          Participant

@psychotherapist
          NO, not every day – just every monday πŸ˜‰

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@karmen40

Oi you! No editing! I saw you being a dumbass and saying it was Tuesday. I have the email to prove it!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

@psychotherapist…. Shes just a dumb bitch that thinks calling men sexist is an insult…to me its a compliment…and ive never been happier

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Karmen40 is a man, a very sarcastic man, you know…haha? *shrugs*

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@illegalsmile55

Yup, I guessed that, hence the emote when asking if he were a cunt πŸ˜‰

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@psychotherapist

I knew you were joking….that was directed at john…I forget to tag people sometimes.
          Thanks @john-singlton-mosby, I wasn’t trying to be a know it all, just realized you thought he was a cunt…he’s actually a very cool dude. πŸ™‚

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@illegalsmile55

You’re up early today, Miss Smiley. Or are you just late to bed? πŸ˜‰

@illegalsmile youre funny…
          πŸ™‚

itsplaster
      Participant

If you thought @karmen40 was serious, ya might be a bit dim. Lol. Thank you @illegalsmile55 for bringing the logic. πŸ™‚ Hey karmen, I’m in love with your Alex DeLarge pic. Awesome!

Its amazing how fake you are lol…this reminds me of that part on the movie friday…but with a white woman and without the insult

itsplaster
          Participant

Didn’t watch your clip. Not in a “Friday” mood. But I never joke about “A Clockwork Orange.” Alex DeLarge is indeed awesome. Oddly, I’ve had a quote from that movie on my profile page for a few weeks. Nothing fake there. I hope you enjoy your pass time – the “I don’t know plaster that well” guessing game. I mean you’re losing but if it’s fun, knock yourself out.
          Have a great time! (that was fake. see?)

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@itsplaster @illegalsmile55 @karmen40

Fuck! We need more emotes. If I’d made my comments to karmen on Twitch they would BOTH have had a Kappa on the end of them. Maybe I’ll just add the word Kappa in future so you know what I’m on about. (BibleThump)

itsplaster
          Participant

@psychotherapist I was on the fence as to whether you took karmen seriously but your banter suggested you were keen to the joke. Plus thinking of many things you’ve said, you aren’t really a knee-jerk angry, name caller type. Alas, I too, was mostly thinking of angry John. Now he can call me fake lol. I thought only high-school girls on Facebook actually called people “fake bitches.” Hmm

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@itsplaster

It’s, ok, don’t fret it. Even though I don’t know Karmen I could tell purely by the way it was written and the phrases used – “who would call a human entity β€œfat” – rather than refering [sic] to them as β€œa person of bodily shape and mass that is neither specifically sparse or specifically abundant”?” – I mean, come on….this drips with sarcasm. πŸ˜€ Judging by Karmen’s reply he knew I was kidding with my reply too. And his original reply to me (before he edited it) did say Tuesday but it was only 11.38pm Monday which is why I had a little dig there….followed by emotes again.

Speaking of emotes, have you ever been on Twitch? There are an untold amount available depending on whether or not you sub to anyone. Even if you don’t sub there are still a shitload of them and there’s always an emote available for whatever comment you make. People have a lot of fun with them on there. I’d like to have access to more on here as they do help in putting across the tone of the comment if it’s open to different viewpoints.

On a different note: This is the second time I’ve been busted out of a poker tournament whilst writing a reply to you. You don’t appear to bring me good luck, do you? πŸ™

itsplaster
          Participant

@psychotherapist Oops. Perhaps I’m your curse. Bwahaha

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Grrrrrrrrr!!!! >.<

karmen40
          Participant

@itsplaster and @psychotherapist

Yeah, hes right. you got me bud. typed in tuesday, then looked at clock and it was still monday. as soon as i edited i knew you would catch me @psychotherapist :). I was watching a film on film4+1, thats my excuse..and im sticking to it. *grits teeth and smiles*

Oh, and @john-singleton-mosby …. if the “blah-blah-blah” didnt give away to you the fact that i was joking/using sarcasm – you SERIOUSLY must be as thick as fucking shit.
          And if you didnt realise that my “Ok thats cool…” reply was lifted DIRECTLY from the Op screenshot… and also, because of that, meant as a joke – then there is no fucking hope for you, you dumb fuck.
          If YOU really were the common example of the “alpha male” that you profess to be… then i (out of sheer embarrassment for the hope of my gender) would be wishing that i was the woman that you dimly mistook me for.

karmen40
          Participant

…Hows THAT for a handful of random appearances from @karmen40 , Mr JSM?
          So YOU suck on THAT cock.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

*Sniggers*

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Hahaha πŸ˜€

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

That was Beaker, not me. πŸ˜‰

illegalsmile55
          Participant

See how sarcastically cool he is? I should’ve just kept my pie hole shut and watched where that conversation went. Obviously, @karmen40 doesn’t need me to explain his gender…I just couldn’t help myself…Harro!

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

I’m just dying to see some major meltdowns, not that there’s anyone in here that I think would be prone, just sayin. It was really funny in here Monday night though.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@1purple8
          Link! Did I miss something? We haven’t seen a really stellar meltdown in ages though… *crosses fingers*_

Muja Mi Rona
          Participant

Ha, @illegalsmile nothing to report Boss.

@karmen40….I don’t had if I mistook you…n I really don’t care if u think I should be researched this bullshit and that bullshit n looked into it…what I do care about is…how bout you shut the fuck up anyway bitch!!! That sounds good to me…wish u were around me so I could slap the fuck outta u!!

Ummagumma
        Participant

was obvious they were joking, john on the other hand doesn’t appear to have any brain cells.

Honestly I’m probably the most highly intelligent person here…just because you don’t agree with me doesn’t mean shit…

Ummagumma
          Participant

Oh dear, yes you are stupid. was nothing to do with whether i agree with what you say or not.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@carly56

β€œSilence is the best response to a fool.” β€”Unknown

@Ummagunna….ok thats fine I’m stupid lol…but ur still a bitch…and @psychotherapist is just. White knight fuckin pussy…are we all in agreement! Good…fine…sign the check!

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

Watch the whole series not just part 1. it gets alot better trust me.

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

watch the rest some interesting material in there.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Itsplaster is so full of shit.you dudes don’t see it? Must be manginas. She blames the men who are victims of paternity fraud, “CUCKS”. She shifts blame from females all the time. She even attempts to manipulate her stance on gender,above. Fuck I don’t even have the time nor will to expose her futher

itsplaster
        Participant

When have I ever made light of victims of paternity fraud? You crazy liar.

You also lack the ability to “expose” me. Sorry, you weirdos, there’s nothing there. You flatter me making me out to be an evil entity with the power to bewitch. But no, I just dislike hate towards women based solely on them having a vagina. That’s it. No magic, manipulation or any 007 bullshit. Jesus, you and JSM are wankers.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@itsplaster

Wankers; I love that word…..soooooo descriptive and very appropriate towards misogynists. Not that I’m accusing anyone of misogyny, just that the words goes very well with them. πŸ˜€

Oh yeah, Miss Plaster, today I had a nice-ish score in a poker tournament; I had 40x my buy-in returned. See? If I don’t reply to you when playing things go well. Seems you are my curse!

itsplaster
          Participant

@psychotherapist Well, they don’t make me angry enough to use major cursing. They just annoy me like a fly that won’t go away; that’s a goofy wanker. 😝

Forgive me as I curse thee. Lol. For it is accidental.

Well im a misogynistic…so that makes we a wanker…n I really don’t give a fuck…suits my life…im happy…sooo. Who gives a fuck

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@john-singleton-mosby

John, you need calm down a bit, buddy. If you’re a misogynist, I really don’t give a flying fuck. The comment about misogynists and wankers wasn’t directed at anyone, I was just playing on the words. I’ll explain it a little:

Misogynist = Hates Women = Usually not getting any sex = Wanking a lot.

Get it? It’s just humour. If you (or anyone else) wants to hate someone just because they have a twat between their legs then that’s fine with me. Myself, I don’t hate women, I hate the dirty, feminazi, monkey-branching, hypergamic sluts that use the aforementioned twat for the sole purpose of gaining everything they want in life at the expense of others, usually men. And before you start “White-Knighting” me or calling me a Beta, let me just say I’m defending no person on this site at all; the women here are perfectly capable of either standing up for themselves or condemning themselves using their own mouths. They certainly don’t need me to do it for them nor do I have any desire to.

All you’re doing with your ranting is exactly what the sluts do when they have no answer to you and start their shaming tactics. Hurling insults doesn’t help matters, it just causes further antagonism. If you’re truly a misogynist then just live with the hate you have, abuse the women you meet for your own needs, even lie to them if you have to or want to. Shouting and yelling doesn’t make a man an Aplha; a real Alpha knows he’s an Alpha and doesn’t have to bellow it out to all, just as an intelligent person doesn’t have to state that they’re intelligent because people can tell if they are!

I form my own opinions about women as individuals, not a group, and if I think someone is a false bitch then I log that into the grey matter and just avoid them and converse with people who I think aren’t false. As I said in another of my posts a while back, if we spend our time verbally abusing each other, how can we get people to listen to our point of view and reason with them? The answer is we can’t because everyone is talking and no one is listening! It would be nice if misandry and misogyny were removed from the planet but that will never happen as long as we keep banging heads all the time.

Once again, just my 2c.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

@itsplaster you say “I just dislike hate towards women based solely on them having a vagina.”

SAME HERE! I too dislike hate towards women based solely on them having a vagina. You and I must be so similar and alike! There are plenty of things to hate some women for… but hey… simply having a functioning vagina should not be the sole reason. Me – I love a nice vagina. Hatred towards women is one thing… and properly managed and directed it can be a force for change and for good… but let’s all agree about how lovely their vaginas are. Tidal pools, 28-day cycle driven by the moon, seaweed fronds, self cleaning (mostly), tasty, a bit stubbly at the edges sometimes, can occasionally retain a tampon in the upper reaches in a bad stinky way

Oh yeah… and calling a guy with a cock who can breathe “a wanker” is a bit like calling him a breather or accusing him of having a pulse. It would be a bit like calling you a “breather” or an “eater” or even a person. Being described as “a wanker” can never be considered an insult on any kind of negative thing.

You’d just hate the amount of influence Id have over people I’d meet then…all my friends follow suit…they know not to even bring a bitch to my house…its become a THING between us…we just don’t like or trust um…fuck um yeah…but never trust um

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Condescending narcissistic, egocentric females full of misandy. An indoctrination so deep they nor most males, can see it.

itsplaster
        Participant

I truly believe you have mental health issues. You’re paranoid and make up scenarios that don’t actually exist. Pull yourself together.

Another feminists type of attack…mental health? Nah…maybe he’s just called for a greater purpose…

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Master manipulator. ^ boy I bet your tactics work on most men. Not this man. You make claims without attributes. I however have numerous times, linked your comments and beliefs to narcissism,egocentrism, and solipsism. Good deflection skills tho. If they are even considered a skill and not manipulation……

itsplaster
        Participant

A narcissist thinks they are special and above others. Many times you have referred to yourself as not like most men, not an average man, enlightened. You think you’re somehow smarter than me and apparently all the other men on this site. You referred to the site with disdain on another post to me. If you’re so above us all, why stick around? So you can call me the narcissist? (Look in the mirror, o’ enlightened one.) I think you pick imaginary fights with me because you like it. Now, as I have said in the past when you stalked my comments, leave me alone. Thank you.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Lol more manipulation! I have zero disdain for this site. I have disdain for the people who post misandry and don’t know it. I think the site is great at exposing hypocrisy, indoctrination, and truth! Which is what I do as well. You don’t own this site and have zero authority over me and should refrain from suggesting I leave the site. If you don’t like accountability, you should stop posting your bullshit. Obviously,you are not used to being held accountable for your actions or words. You think I want to fight with you is in your big head. I don’t want to, I have to. I fight for truth and you whether knowingly or not, spew male hatred and female supremacy disguised as equality and justice. Suggestion, jump off your pedestal and instead of being argumentative and manipulative while always thinking your right, ask why and what do people see in you, what you don’t. An old saying says ” if your always talking. You damn sure aren’t listening” And you lady, are always fucking yapping.

itsplaster
          Participant

@llyounghitlerll I’m not going to argue with you. You think you’re all-knowing and you’re kind of mental. Logic won’t work on you. I caught a lot of shit before you came to this site. You’re nothing new. Think what you want to think about me. Keep making things up. You gaslight yourself. Enjoy it, dude.

You do the same shit…u stalk my comments…we all do…get off the bullshit

itsplaster
          Participant

JSM – I don’t have to stalk your comments. I trip over them. For every 1 comment made by most, you make 5.

Count your comments compared to mine stupid hypocrite bitch lol…seriously @1YUNGHITLER1 hit the nail on the head…you say you just don’t like this or that…and that’s exactly what you do…but you’re a woman…and you have your white knight in here counseling you…who lives with a “roommate” and shares prostitutes…I don’t blame him for trying to get pussy off of BG…what a fucking disgrace lmao…

itsplaster
          Participant

JSM – So, I counted. Yes, you comment more. On posts and even this thread. You got 24 to my 11 on the woman pushed onto tracks story; double my comments. Don’t ask a bored person trapped in a car for 3 hours to do some stupid task. Obviously, they will. But it did kill time so that’s cool.
          That thing about a counselor and roommate? I have no clue what you’re talking about.
          If you don’t say another goddamn thing, it’ll be 32 to 26 on this page. That’s pretty close. But you’ll make it 33 at some point.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Lol at females who say they are NOT feminist. Awalt

Soorenho
      Participant

The video posted by haydolf is somewhat disturbing… Rapingpsycho is correct that first video is so full of bullshit… I can totally tell what parts were twisted in order to accommodate the theory…
      In the beginning there was only a single point called a singularity and out of the blue it blew up in what is known as the big bang…
      Let’s say that it really was thought that made it explode the only thing that you’re leaving behind is that thoughts and humans have only been around since Adam and Eve which can’t be no more than some 8 thousand years ago more or less prior to that thought was only existent in between the gods
      and humans (as in me and you) were non existent prior to Adam and Eve…
      satan is not Jesus Christ, Jesus is the Son of God…
      Lucifer is not even a real entity no more, God must’ve taken the angel’s name at the time he was expelled from heaven, kinda like a police officer being fired and turns in his badge…
      Once Lucifer is now satan or death or the devil and he’s not the all seeing eye, he’s not our creator he’s the biggest deceiver to ever exist… he’s the father of lies…
      Lucifer means light bearer and he was one of God’s first creation and possibly the most beautiful creation of God… God had assigned Lucifer the duty of taking care of things in heaven while God was busy doing some other shit and had deposited the most amount of power on this once great angel, he possessed the most power aside from God…
      But that power turned corrupt and it got to him and he abused that power and he even found it in his heart to try to over throw God from the hierarchy and wanted to take over God’s role…
      Lucifer actually believed he could beat his own creator and be better than God… God being omniscient and omnipotent He caught up to the evil plan and quickly took action by placing the curse of death unto Lucifer and all angels that choose to follow him…
      That’s how death is born, it is the direct result of Lucifer’s actions, he was kicked out of heaven and casted into the earth where he brought the curse of death with him and this might have happened some 500 million years ago, or whatever earliest fossils carbon dating suggest…

I can really keep going but I choose not to, just know that haydolf’s video is nothing but half-truths and/or twisted-truths if not wicked lies…

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

^^^^ actually you dumb fuck it is not my video at all it one from youtube so dont make it out like its mine and you watched part 1 and thats it, i SAID if you watch the ENTIRE series there are some interesting things in there. but nah you watched part 1 and got your stinky little knickers in a twist.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@haydolf_hittler

My comment to the video you posted:

“Well, I watched part 1 and I think I’ll skip 2 to 7. And before anyone labels me as asleep, dumb, a sheeple or whatever else, the reason why I’m skipping parts 2 to 7 is because part 1 is so full of inaccuracies that I can only expect more from the rest of it.

Shame really, I have a real interest in this kind of stuff.”

Your response to my comment:

“Watch the whole series not just part 1. it gets alot better trust me.”

So why all the hate towards Soorenho? ( @hommicydal )

Soorenho made the same point that I did but went into more detail, a lot of which I agree with, though there are a few biblical inaccuracies in it but nothing of real significance. As for it being “your” video, I doubt Soorenho meant that it was you who made it, just that it was you who posted and recommended it.

I’ve seen quite a few alternative theories and many of them just twist facts to fit their ideas. From what I saw in part one it just seemed like it was going to be another of those videos. Sure I can watch the rest but the fact is it’s flawed right at the start. If you’re building a house but the foundations are flawed, what’s the point of building the rest of it? You know it’ll come crashing down eventually.

If someone disagrees with you then challenge them with facts and arguments. Ranting achieves nothing.

Just my 2c.

itsplaster
          Participant

@psychotherapist Once you get to know @haydolf_hittler , you know he can be chill one day and in a shit mood the next day. He’s had a bumpy road but he’s a cool guy. As for beliefs about the universe and such, Haydolf is very unique with some ideas that might seem “out there” but he has some pretty interesting stories. Overall, he is a good fella as are you. You’d probably get on well. Just my 2 cents too.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@itsplaster

Well, as you can see I wasn’t aggressive towards him, I just made an observation about two different styles of response to a similar point.

itsplaster
          Participant

@psychotherapist Oh yeah, agree. I was just saying. As far as soreenho, we don’t get along so I don’t care what he thinks. But you’re cool so in case, you sail to see Smile, you can bring Haydolf and we can all have coffee and feed birds or something. Lol.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@itsplaster

I’m afraid it would have to be sailing for me unless you and Miss Smiley wanna come this way. Aircraft and I are not good friends. Funny thing is, I used to love flying years ago but then this phobia just took over for no apparent reason and I’ve not set foot on a plane since 1984. It’s stopped me doing a lot of things in my life I wanted to do but no matter how much I want to go somewhere, if it’s by plane I ain’t going. I avoid trains too if can but I will at least get on one of those, but only if there’s no alternative. But planes? Ugh! You could have $10 million dollars waiting for me in New York and I wouldn’t go. In fact, I wouldn’t go for a BILLION dollars, that’s how bad I am when it comes to flying. πŸ™

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@psychotherapist
          Your words describe me precisely. I liked to fly, have flown since I was a youngster, but I’m sure I’d have a meltdown at the airport now. I had to travel earlier in the year, I took a bus to Boston…white knuckling the whole way, seeing visions of BG bus wrecks…then onto a train for 700 miles…even on the train I hated giving up control by allowing someone else to “drive”.
          Did you read the tags for this thread? πŸ˜€

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@illegalsmile55

I always look at the tags for the threads. Sometimes they’re funnier than the posts! πŸ˜€

I think you’ve summed up my fear in your post: I’m not in control of the situation when flying or riding a train and that really bugs me. Trapped up there in an aluminium tube with nowhere to go and absolutely no say in what happens to me. Same with a train: wrapped up in another tube, totally reliant upon one person controlling everything. I guess I’m not cut out for public transport. On a plane I would probably be considered a danger to everyone around around me because I know I could lose the plot up there. Even writing this post and thinking about being on a plane is giving me the willies, and poor Beaker is worse than I am! I guess we’re stuck here in one place. πŸ™

Soorenho
          Participant

@psycho the rapist I picture a dude like you as a very knowledgeable man and so far I can sense no prejudice in your character…
          I know if I was to know you personally I would look up to you,
          Based on the content and intent of your comments you seemed to have lived well… the world needs people like yourself.
          People who can actually pass down something worthy to tomorrow’s generation…
          I respect you calling it how it is in the educated and civilised way you did. In my pov it gives a little touch of class and distinction to your character.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@hommicydal

Thanks, buddy, I appreciate that comment. πŸ˜€

I’m just a straightforward guy who says things as he sees them. Sure, I have my faults just like anyone else but I’m never prejudiced without a good reason. I tell my share of racist and sexist jokes but that’s all they are, just jokes. I’m a bit older than the ‘professionally offended’ generation we have around today and I have a thicker skin than they do so I can take it just as well as I can dish it out. I’m not of the opinion that all men are blah blah blah, or all women are blah blah blah, or all blacks are blah blah blah etc. Each group has its arseholes and it’s those I would voice against if I thought they deserved it. Other than that I usually get on with the rest of people and try not to prejudge anyone. πŸ™‚

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

@PsychoTheRapist, if you get that offer for a billion $$ or even just a few million, your friends will fly over to you, throw you in a dog crate and get it done. You’re welcome…What’s so terrifying about flying in a thin metal tube stuffed with people flying at 400 mph? Geez…

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

@loosythepoosy

Yup, I know, it’s totally irrational…..yet totally real. πŸ™

Dog crate? Pfffftt…..zero chance!

Soorenho
          Participant

Plaster not that I gives a fuck about the reason why but I’m just curious… what is it with you and stepping up to defend haydolph/happy every time their cyber social interaction with others doesn’t seem to be going smooth…
          Why do you feel the need to present the information you do which is only your own personal pov about said person… are you maybe worried about the way their image is perceived and assume that they’re not being liked so you feel the necessity to intercede for them…
          Almost as if you subconsciously acknowledge that said person has a dark side that you know it won’t be easily accepted but you get involved and act like a public relations manager…
          You make it seem like if these guys are defenseless…
          I guess I can see why you got lots of people hating the way you are.
          If I wanted to join the wagon and ride along I could but I won’t cause you already have enough dislikers and besides I’m more of a liker than a disliker so…
          Like I said IDGaF I’m just curious.

itsplaster
          Participant

Soreenho, I love when people start an inquiry with “not that I give a fuck.” Obviously, you do. Anyway, I speak up for people when I feel like it. Whether it be loyalty or whatnot. You’re right, it IS my personal opinion and can be totally ignored. Sorry, if “I feel like it” isn’t a great, deep answer. I don’t have one.

FUCK WOMEN!!!!!!! That’s a good beginning thread lol

Lucythepoosy
        Spectator

GARBAGE CANS!!!!!!! I-said GARBAGE CAAANNNNSSS!!!!!!!
        That’s another good one…..

@psychotherapist…you keep responding and mediating as if I need your fucking 2c….I don’t give shit what you say…I don’t need to calm down…I say what I want when I want…and it appears you simply are an undercover white knight…I’ve noticed your subtle doting on certain people on here…as far as your cliche sayings such as “you don’t have to say you’re (blank) people can see it” that’s all it is cliche with a side of banality. And if I’m deepening the matter and I am misogynistic…wouldn’t that be one of my objectives….and if it is one of my objectives…wouldn’t it appear to be working? Anyways you can keep mentioning me but don’t fool yourself into thinking that you have any diplomatic finesse through rhetoric or reason over my dispositions. They will remain as is….as I truly don’t give a flying fuck…see what I’m nasty of???

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@john-singleton-mosby

The reason why I respond to posts in threads is to engage people in conversation to find out how they think, what their opinions are and, in general, what kind of person they are. In your case it seems I’ve been quite successful in identifying precisely the kind of person you are; on the other hand you have no idea about who I am.

As for the “cliche sayings” you bring up….who is the one screaming he’s an Alpha? Who is the one screaming he’s the most intelligent man here? See! There was a reason why I made those comments in my post….I was referring to you and the comments you have made in your posts! But I guess you missed that. πŸ˜‰

Ok, I’m done now, I have you pigeon-holed…..quite accurately, I might add. Now I’m going to take the advice of Mark Twain who said (and I paraphrase):

“β€œNever argue or debate with stupid people as they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with years of experience.”

Have a nice day!

N ill go with john Wilmot….there are 2 types of people who don’t like you in this world…the stupid and the envious…the stupid will like you after 2 months time…the envious never!…I get that you have a superficial persona and try to promote your intellect through your pretentious posts which consist of the “usual” qualities and principles of one who is supposed to be intelligent….its easy to counterfeit…that’s all good and fine keep up with that…just don’t think that I’m trying to have an exchange of ideas and opinions from people I can give 2 shits about…or that I will vouche for your “enlightened” thinking in the form of a friendly postulation…n if my thoughts and statements make me stupid…then I guess I’m just the stupidest motherfucker alive! So u can pigeon hole your mouth snuggly around my dick n me in whatever category you want…won’t mean shit!

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

Gosh, I thought I didn’t like Mr. Mosby but I’ve been around him for about 2 months now and for some strange reason I’m starting to like his obnoxious ass… is everyone else who had the opportunity to interact with him agree? He says he is really intelligent, everyone who meets him likes him….. gosh darn he’s fabulous. So he says, anyway. Most people who are intelligent curse, insult, and belittle others until the whole world loves them. Takes about 2 months….

@Lucythepoosy…and you haven’t even met me yet!!! You haven’t even gotten into the belittling…oh my friends love it…we all belittle each other…its normal amongst men…sometimes they got me all fucked up but it usually is funny as fuck…and I laugh at myself…other times I got them…girls get treated like shit n they love it because it makes um feel like part of it…as far as intellect I’m not that smart…I told that dumb bitch plaster to count her post compared to mine n I FUCKED UP…LMFAO!!!! Fuck that bitch anyway!!! Because the WCW n NWO is just to look sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

Sarcasm, dude. Sarcasm, that’s all it was….

Sarcasm sometimes warrant a response. I’m sure you’ve seen someone get their ass kicked over sarcasm…I have…but I get it I’m crazy/overreacting…feminists tactics…what about when I was fucking with you about the .45 acp….u didn’t get your panties in a twist??? Its kinda like that video where that girl threw that match at that guy n got knocked the fuck out. Everyone was crying n she probably would have cried…”she was just playing”…didn’t matter she got knocked the fuck out playing or not and I’m pretty sure the guy and a lot of other people had a good laugh..but this is just a forum…and people are allowed their jokes and laughing without much blowback besides some shit talking and sarcasm and more jokes…but if you think I take what people say on here seriously the joke is on u…besides not liking women (that’s true)…the difference between me n u isn’t how we act on this forum…but which one (Including all the other pussies in here lol) would really be laughing in real life when someone really gets to see what ur nasty of!!! From experience I’ve always noticed that ones trying to establish dominance or get attention through continual jokes and sarcastic remarks end up getting checked and unless they are tough themselves always end up saying “no dude you’re overreacting I didn’t mean it that way I’m sorry”…most people are complete jokes which is why I don’t take them seriously…most are trying to portray some witty character…until someone isn’t impressed…and that’s when the real laughing begins..lmao

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

YOU Sir, are talking about the overuse of cliches? Wtf? Mr. β€œsee what I’m nasty of”….. and who can forget this overused cliche…..

β€œYeah you better watch out u SOB. don’t you know she has a .45 acp and shell pop 2 off and send ur ass running β€œ
      JSM, August 17, 2017

That phrase wasn’t overused much….

That’s not a cliche! Lol…they’re sayings or ideas that everyone knows and have no originality to them….”nasty of” my nephew accidentally came up with through his 5 yr old command of the English language…The one I fucked with you about…well you came up with that bullshit n I thought it was funny…comprenez vous?

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

@john_singleton_mosby, I explained that I used a .357 magnum in that situation, not a .45ACP. Don’t really care if you believe it or not….

I explained that I’m a wanker…so….go figure!

Mr Spock
        Participant

Lucy, I don’t know anything about guns. I hate guns, but isn’t the 357 Magnum the same as what Dirty Harry used? I.e. “the most powerful handgun in the world, it can blow your head clean off”.
        And I’m curious. As a gun liker, do you keep it loaded and under the bed?

Lucythepoosy
          Spectator

@mrspock, the ‘Dirty Harry gun” is a .44 Magnum, model 329 Smith and Wesson, long barrel in black. The “magnum” designation just means it is a beefier, more powerful version of an earlier caliber. The .357 mag is derived from the weaker .38 special and the .44 mag is derived from the weaker .44 special, the ’round that won the West’ in very weak cowboy loads. The .44 mag has been surpassed in power by newer calibers. Currently I think the most powerful is the .500 round.
          No, I don’t sleep with a .44 Mag under the bed. Too difficult to reach there…. I love talking about guns, especially when I can’t post on my personal page during this DDos attack. Watch out for impacted tampons….

#loosythepoosy

Loosy,I am new here. What do you mean by you cant post on personal page due to ddos attack here.can we post on ap personal page APART from our upate page?

BOASP
      Participant

I may have a very simply solution for @psychotherapist & @illegalsmile55 Re: “fear of flying” or lack of control on trains,planes & other forms of transport.
      Get a pilots License or drive your own Train!
      Oh and be kind enough to let JSM be your 1st passenger & then throw that p.o.s. out the door @10,000 ft.(parachute optional)
      Maybe let plaster kick him in the nuts just before his exit !!!

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

Or booze and valium. You’d need a minder though, possibly a wheelchair too.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@boasp

As tempting as it is to throw JSM out at 10,000′ (with a ‘chute, of course – I’m not a killer – and a little kick in the nuts from @itsplaster) there’s just no way I can board an aircraft. If I were drowning in the North Sea and a helicopter turned up I’d ask for a rubber inflatable and to be towed back to land. I’m a true aviophobe and only those who suffer too can understand what it’s like. It’s not a fear of dying that makes me like I am, it’s a fear of how my brain and body reacts to being put in a very uncomfortable situation. You wouldn’t want me as a passenger on your flight; it would be a nightmare for you as I would completely lose the plot.

BOASP
      Participant

I’d love to take dre & plaster for a plane ride.
      Flying North to south over Ecuador to perhaps wave my wingtips @happy & show that the Terrafirma called earth (3rd Rock from the sun) truly is spherical shaped and he will not be upside down as we cross the equator & head for the South Pole.
      Then crank up the stereo to
      Pink Floyd’s learning to fly just two
      “Earthbound misfits” !!
      Then if either one refuses to shut up/quit arguing & just enjoy the ride and good music.
      Throw both out with just one parachute.
      P.s. @dre take a peek at the NONexistant satellite images from the nonexistent satellites circling the non flat earth.
      It is NOT snowing in Alaska or Canada , But it IS’ fucking snowing like a Bitch currently in Minnesota. Have a nice day all*

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.