DO JEWS VALUE THEMSELVES MORE THAN WHITES VALUE THEMSELVES?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics DO JEWS VALUE THEMSELVES MORE THAN WHITES VALUE THEMSELVES?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

There was just a big meeting in Israel of 40 world leaders to talk about the new dangers of anti-semitism. Apparently, it is a big global emergency. Jews are being murdered like hot cakes, so they say. But, is there really some big global murder spree against Jews going on? The Answer is no. Here are some numbers.

In 2018 in the USA 6088 white people were murdered, 7407 black people were murdered. 12 Jews were murdered.
      So, shouldn’t there be a big meeting of the world leaders to denounce all of the anti-white and anti-black hatred that led to 6088 white people, and 7407 black people in the USA being murdered in 2018?

Why are Jews getting so much attention over 12 of them being killed in the USA but we don’t here a peep over 6088 white people being killed?

Planet wide, in 2018, 13 Jews were killed. ON THE WHOLE PLANET! How exactly is that an emergency and the thousands of whites being murdered all over the planet get’s no discussion at all?

Are Jewish victims more important than white victims? Apparently they are, because all of the governments in the west are up in arms and it’s considered a big panic that a small amount of Jewish people have been killed in 2018.

Do Jewish lives matter more than white lives? Or are Jews just bigger complainers than whites?

Apparently this is the biggest number of Jewish people killed since the 1990’s in Argentina. “This marks the highest number of Jews murdered in anti-Semitic attacks since the attacks on the Argentinian Jewish community in the 1990s,”.

The lesson to take from this is that white people need to start complaining more any time a white person is murdered. WE NEED A GLOBAL MEETING TO DISCUSS ALL THE ANTI-WHITE HATRED!!!!

OH MY GOD!!! IT’S A ANTI-WHITE HOLOCAUST!!!

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Here are the articles. We need to start putting a higher value on ourselves white people.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51219034

https://www.france24.com/en/20190127-anti-semitic-killings-2018-highest-decades-israel

Zionists get away with it because they have manufactured a narrative about it being because of racism. To get the same effect ,Gentiles need to do the same. It will be hard though, because Gentiles murders are mostly executed by other Gentiles.
      In effect our efforts are stymied because the cultural political leader-the USA – has no interest in developing such a narrative. It is ruled by Neo-Cohens ,so they snuff any whisper of such a policy being pursued.

In essence,the Zionists have a policy of monopolising Victimhood.
      I have read much and i am sure that i remember verbatim comments made by leaders stating that Monopoly Victimhood is a national aim and essential for Israel’s survival. It is no accident that Israel was allied with South Africa and Turkey for many decades and actively downplayed the massacres/genocide of Blacks in Namibia and Christians in the Near East etc over the ages.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

They don’t give a fuck about you.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

They don’t really care about us.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Whites being killed in South Africa.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/O5v8tLXLDLoT/

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

After I wrote this post I tried to go to bed, but I started getting zapped so I couldn’t sleep. You see, white people are not allowed in this Jewish owned world empire to point out the obvious. We’re just goy animals after all. So it’s ok to torture white people in Canada with electromagnetic weapons if they talk or tell the truth.

The director of CSIS (Canadian Secret Intelligence Service) David Vigneault is a criminal and domestic terrorist, not to mention a traitor. We live in a new age now. Canada is no longer a free country. It is no longer a safe country for white people. It has become a corrupt dictatorial police state.

Justin Trudeau is a complete disgrace and a petty dictator. What a sad state Canada has become. You know, I wonder to myself, why would the British Royal Family authorize the use of electromagnetic weapons on Canadians? My mother always loved the Queen. She would go on and on and on about how great Queen Elizabeth is. But it seems the British Royal Family has now given the green light to torturing civilians in the common wealth.

I have never written a negative word about the British Royal Family before. Maybe I should start.

I guess I’ll just stay awake and write some more posts.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.