Do Trolls have Depression?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health Do Trolls have Depression?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Why do people Troll? What are your thoughts?

Marky Ramones Wig
      Participant

Because they’re insecure pricks who are that afraid of person to person interaction and the only way to make themselves feel better is to belittle/abuse people over t’internet!!!!!!

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Agreed, insecurity is a good one, i noticed that on another topic i got a lot of disussion going and one troll just kept niggling at everyone. I realised it was because of jealousy pure and simple, how petty can a person be? What would you say is the best way to deal with a troll?

@markyramoneswig

Marky Ramones Wig
          Participant

@sloth12 track them down via their isp,social media etc,hide in their back garden then stab them in the neck when they come out to empty the bin…..or maybe just ignore them..or tell them their sisters kipper smells like fish but tastes like chicken lol..what do you thinks the best way bro????

I think insecurity and depression are certainly the major causes.

Ugly girls and guys that can not get a root!

Trolling has skyrocketted with the internet and silly girls are the prime perps. Women unfortunately are prone to the “frenemy syndrome”.guys tell each other to fuck off -once- ,have a punch up or just get over it making friends with former enemies .

Girlies and girlie men just live on as frenemies for evermore!
      @sloth12

@markyramoneswig

Hey ,whose deathmask?

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@markyramoneswig @hopingfornemesis It may well be a feminine thing Nem, feminine women and feminine men that is. It may be that most men just can’t be bothered to expend that amount of energy pointlessly, maybe it goes back to our hunter gatherer origins where we had to weigh up the energy to reward ratio. Simply put it’s just not worth it.
        I do notice that women can only do jobs where they’re surrounded by other women and can gas all day long. Their mouths never seem to stop moving like they’re on speed or something when they all get together.
        We may well see the odd cunning troll show up to this debate.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

P.S The death mask is Robespierre. All revolutionaries are killed.

Mr Spock
      Participant

Well I think some trolls just troll to get a kick out of it – they just feel gleeful at having a go at someone.
      Your pain is their pleasure.
      Doesn’t have to be insecurity, they hay have a lot of things going for them, they are just assholes.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@illegalsmile55 watching cartoons with the kids when they were little, the best time of my life.

@markyramoneswig
      Seems to me like there are many ways to deal with trolls, you can either out troll them which wastes your own time and energy or you can just ignore them. I’ve done both. As for tracking them down, it’s an option for sure. I can imagine their shock when you knock at their door.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

What leads people to be trolls @sloth12 is sadism and lack of accountability in the net.

Depression is very different. It may lead you to care less about others… thinking your problems are the biggest on this world… But you don’t go out of your way to put people down.

As you can imagine, this place is a magnet for both sadistic and depressed individuals, but sadists can be genuinely happy ones. Not addressing them maybe the best way to go… but many people are also tagged trolls just by disagreeing… just some thoughts.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.