Do women enjoy child birth?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Do women enjoy child birth?

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Road Pavement
      Participant

Seriously do women enjoy child birth?

Justchillin12
      Participant

I don’t know. If they like the agony then yes, but it hurts from what I can tell

ExMrsSmith
      Participant

Ive read that it can cause some women to orgasm. I think it depends on how you deal with pain. I can say, at the time it was horrendously painful but looking back, its the best thing ive ever done and would do it again. So to answer your question, I think women enjoy the experience, not the pain.

JustJustine
      Participant

No, I seriously can’t imagine getting any sexual pleasure from child birth. Attention however, its the only time in my life i have had everyone in the room looking at me. So from an attention point of view, child birth can be very enjoyable.

E. Verde
      Participant

I call BS on the women who get the Big O. I agree with previous post, it hurt like Hell. Like seriously the worst think anyone can fucken say. But it’s great.

Bloodletting000
      Participant

I’ve read that a orgasm helps labor move along. There’s a movement about women self l,ensuring constantly while having contractions. I can’t see the point in that. If and when I get pregnant, I want all the drugs I’m legally allowed to have. I have a huge pain tolerance but I’ve never had a human rip it’s way out of my lady parts and I’d rather not feel it when it happens.

My best friends horror stories about her births are bad enoug

mimidori85
      Participant

Hell NO its the worst pain besides a heart break that I’ve ever had. I have three children two I had with no meds and the one I had an epidural. That pain is something I cannot explain but all I know is after when u see what has been growing in your stomach for those 9 months it was all worth it. 😍

Dabalina710
      Participant

Fuck no. I can say c sections hurt more than vaginal tho.

Road Pavement
      Participant

Maybe its the first time they have a child come out of them that hurts and the rest of them feel better when women have their second even 15th kid.

Road Pavement
      Participant

Intensity
      Participant

I have had large kidney stones that do not pass (had one for 2 weeks and almost lost my kidney over it) and have had emergency c-sec and vaginal births.

The c-sec was worse than kidney stones, for me, but I had a pretty bad issue with it. I’d say the vaginal birth was a bit worse at times, too. My pain meds and epidural did not work.

I wouldn’t say it was anywhere remotely pleasant, but I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Road Pavement
      Participant
      Road Pavement
      Participant

Road Pavement
      Participant

Road Pavement
      Participant

Kilgore Trout
      Participant

I personally did not enjoy one hot second of the sixteen hours I was in labor with my twins. Even with the epidural, it was unbelievably painful and utterly exhausting.

Three worst physical pain incidents in my personal experience, in no particular order:
      -Labor/childbirth/c-section
      -Passing kidney stones
      -Dry gum socket after tooth extraction

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.