Do you have a job?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Do you have a job?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Road Pavement
      Participant

I have gotten a job at department of vocal rehab I qualify because I’m all fucked up in the head due to being molested frequently when I was a kid, It does not pay much but min wage does barley pay the rent.

Do tell us if you work for a living.

Raving Mad Pigeon
      Participant

It’s pretty hard to live without a job…amongst other human beings in society, anyway.

I work for a charity called Addaction,We work in rehabilitation of Addicts, Consulting and working with doctors in North Devon Hospital. But I also work on my family farm looking after diary cows and sheep,Just to prop up my wages abit plus I love Animals. peace out and good to hear you work after what you have been through,You must be a strong minded person.God bless

Long Haired Dude
      Participant

I finished my 4th year of college and I’m going for another 4 years to earn my PhD so I can’t work full time. I work part time at Walmart and since I’m roommates with three other people, I can keep up with the rent and utilities

itsplaster
      Participant

I have a job at a delivery company. I do “guy work” and load trucks. I went to college and can work in pharmacy or hospital but it was boring and I need a job where I do something physical or I’ll get fat.

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

jpeg about bills

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

I do 20-25 hours in a store. I really hate working for the system, so I just do enough to get by. If I had half a brain cell I would be working for myself. It’s sad that most people with families run themselves into the ground just to make ends meet and miss out on a lot of quality time with their children.

Road Pavement
      Participant

Not as a kid, A lot of child nightmares if you where molested when you where a child. But your adult you can be molested by countless men.

itsplaster
      Participant

I didn’t even want to kiss a boy until I was 13. Lol And that actually didn’t happen until I was 15. My parents kept an eye on me. I’m glad now though because so many of my friends got pregnant and quit school. My first kiss was at a 16-year-old’s wedding. I’m not even kidding.

itsplaster
      Participant

They divorced and she married his cousin, lol. Yeah I’m from the South.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.