Do you have frequent nightmares about horny people chasing you?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Do you have frequent nightmares about horny people chasing you?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Road Pavement
      Participant

I am homophobic and I have nightmares of horny people coming to my door jacking off, I remember this when I have gotten my first apartment and people start coming cover jacking off at my door step.

It must be why I keep moving all the time, From state to state.

Trailer
      Participant

Sounds like you got some suppressed homo fantasies there road pavement. Nothing wrong with that I’m not one to cast stones..

Yes.I had major surgery years ago and was on opiates for months.I kept having nightmares of devil types licking and rubbing me in an orgy.

That didn’t really worry me.What worried me was that they kept stabbing into my knee with knives and forks and spilling my blood! They would stab it and then twist ,ripping cartilage,shearing muscle and grating against bone.

My thoughts: I was processing a traumatic injury,having to be operated on by a surgeon and feeling temporarily impotent being in bed weak as a kitten and not able to move and be busy ..no not sexually impotent just in general strength! You have all heard the expression of “not having legs” ,right?

How many hundreds do you think I saved myself by not needing a shrink to realise all that?

HollowHearted
      Participant

I have dreams I’m the one doing the chasing. I chase females and my being myself but just having a penis and then keep bugging them until some kind of awkward sexual encounter happens. I usually think it’s my problems with my being close to people due to my Asperger’s or the fact I’ve never engaged in sex period or perhaps I’m just crazy since there isn’t enough of good old-fashioned crazy in this world.

Or I chase a guy in the dream and we get going but his penis never fits. Oh yeah I’m going with plain crazy LoL

Rippchen&Kraut
      Participant

I dont know what triggers you. But I am a man who loves to push his penis and his testicles right into a womans anus repeatedly over and over again. But thats just me

How is this even a nightmare?

Anonymous
      Inactive

@Road Pavent
      I hope that you always open the door in these nightmares. You don’t want one of these porch fags jerking off in your ‘male slot’.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I have nightmares that horny Fanta cans are chasing me. 😛

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

@illegalsmile55

I have a nightmare that a two-litre bottle of Irn Bru (American = Iron Brew) anally rapes me in a scenic Scottish location.

Iron Brew

But what is more humiliating is that it is one of the new range of 2 litre bottles of Irn Bru which you can buy… with personalised labels decorated with your own clan tartan.

Anally raped in the Scottish Highlands by a 2 litre bottle of Irn Bru kitted out with the traditional Wankdust Clan Tartan? My ancestors skeletons would rise in revenge from their sepulchral chambers under the South Wing of Wankdust Castle and take turns to anally rape me with their unlubricated cobwebby femurs.

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

Sounds like a dream come true! Of course, if it is a bunch of females squirting then count me in

Road Pavement
        Participant

Are they big breasted sex goddess and in heat like a cat?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.