Donald Trump with His Buddy Pedophile Jew Jeffrey Epstein

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Donald Trump with His Buddy Pedophile Jew Jeffrey Epstein

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Donald Trump with His Buddy Pedophile Jew Jeffrey Epstein

Here’s Dear Leader Trump kicking a guy out of a rally for holding up said pic:

Another video of that from the floor. Dear Leader feeling insecure:

Ruptly video of the incident:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy, He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

~Donald Trump

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

And their favourite witch Hillary is over here at the mo, she’s getting an honorary degree from the most prestigious college in the land tomorrow. It’d be funny if someone heckled her. Comey the Homey is here too. All sorts of dodgy meetings going on!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I watched it live. I rather enjoyed it. Fucking hippie faggots and their fucking hippie hurt feelings should should stay in San Francisco with the homeless faggots, drug addicts and safe spaces.
      As for J. Epstein…piece of shit.
      As for the photo, I could cite an example. There is a photo in my senior yearbook from high school with me and a fellow classmate. I graduated and continued my education. He dropped out, raped a girl and served 15 yrs in prison. The thought of anyone using that photo today for the purpose of exposing me as a rapist or friend of rapists is ridiculous.
      As for Trump knowing a Jew. People don’t have to like it, but billionaires know Jews like blacks know Popeyes. They go hand in hand.

I see. But I guess Trump flying to Epstein’s Lolita Island, the place stuffed with underage sex slaves for the purpose of serving elite clients, is just a coincidence. It doesn’t mean shit, right? It’s just hippy talk. Thing from the past? Trump took a wrong turn on a highway and ended up unwillingly hanging out in pedo paradise? The former sex slaves from Epstein’s island who confirmed Trump abused them there don’t add up to it either? Nothing to see here, goyim. Get back to your regular programming.

Anonymous
          Inactive

All valid points with the exception of the, “get back to your regular programming” thing. I feel like you probably form your thoughts and opinions based upon your regular programming as well. If my opinions and yours don’t line up then so be it. We’re generally on the same page on all of your forum posts although I may not always be as enthusiastic as you are.

My beef here was with the protestor(s). Not just the two fags at the latest rally in MN. For the most part they are all a pack of soft, spoiled little faggots, faggot loving faggots, feminists and Hollywood dickheads with degrees in interpretative dance and drama. Not exactly political science elite. Just faggots.
          To expand on my point about these protesters and why I dislike them. I would confidently bet every organ in my body that not even one of them gives a rats shit if Trump, A. Dershowitz, B. Clinton (26 visits) and so many more went to the island. They don’t give a single fuck about children separated from parents at the border or the fact that these illegals should never have been here in the first place. They are effeminate millennials who long to feel relevant before real life kicks their soft, weak asses. I’m absolutely dumbfounded by just how many issues these crying faggots and their Democratic Shepards are able to dig up and/or fabricate.

It was never my intention to defend pedophilia and jewdom, but rather to point out the less than noble and dishonest motives behind any and all of these liberal protests.

@don-a-conda it probably seems as irritating to you as to me anyone who worships Dear Leader Trump to a point that everything, regardless of how valid, that exposes Trump, must be automatically shunned as hippie bullshit. There’s a reason why Trump is referred to as Dear Leader. His useful idiots simply won’t accept anything but blind, unquestioned, mandatory worship.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.