Don't Let Trump's Close Ties to Jeffrey Epstein Get Memory Holed

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Don't Let Trump's Close Ties to Jeffrey Epstein Get Memory Holed

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      CryBaby
      Participant

Dont Let Trumps Close Ties to Jeffrey Epstein Get Memory Holed

Donald Trump with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell

Empty soul
      Participant

The problem is that Epstein, at the behest of Mossad, had members of every side involved in his sick shit and so tribalism being what it is people ignore any double-edged sword in favour of a clean cut attack.

You can’t use Epstein to attack Trump and republicans because it also attacks the Clintons and the democrats, not to mention all the “liberal” Hollywood actors and royalty that visited Epstein’s Lolita Island.

Epstein is basically a nuke switch at this point. A button that obliterates all and no one dares to push it for fear of mutual destruction.

Absolutely right. It was most probably a bipartisan attack on him and a plan in operation over many years.ie they have been hunting down his nuke switches for ages to stop him spilling the beans.

My belief is they managed to find all the evidence he had against all the key players. Once that was found- over many years- they then threw him to the wolves and then had him silenced or disappeared. I tend towards killed and not hidden .

Unlikely @hopingfornemesis, Clinton, Trump, Prince Andre and the lot were close buddies and partners in crime with Epstein. They are not the ones who are divided. It’s the masses they need to keep divided so their strong union is not exposed. So long as the masses remain divided, they will continue raking in the riches, fucking children and wallowing in blood of the gentiles. They would not go against one another. They were all part of the plan to make Epstein dead in the minds of the masses, so those who have been digging into it have their closure, and they can continue with the old like nothing’s even happened.

I agree Happy. I say that it was a bi partisan attack and that both had the same motives in getting rid or hiding him.

thedre
          Participant

Lol, Ha,ha,ha! What????

Hanabi
      Participant

one thing i don’t understand is why democrats didn’t used epstein to take trump down i mean they hate him so muvh they could just make epstein lie and say trump did this and that and everyone would believe it,don’t get me wrong i like trump he’s awesome and the best president ever :3

thedre
        Participant

@Hanabi

Holy-Shit,,, is it Not My Little Long-Lost B G Sister! 🙂
        I Think of You, And Your Cane Him In Da-Fucking Face Comment That You Had said Years-Ago That Made Me Howl.
        Your Brutal Nature & comments give @svarg26 a run for his money, as he was not here like 8 to 10 years-ago as you were.

Nice To See You Again My Sister,
        And missed you very very much man!
        Andre. 🙂

Larry_O_Pandrattee
      Participant

ABC chose protecting the reputations of pedophiles like Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein over the safety of the children the fuckers were raping and worse.

Now all of the so-called main stream media are ignoring the story completely. CBS even fired the suspected ABC whistle-blower, who had left his job at ABC for a job at CBS. I thought whistle-blowers were sacred and all that shit.

Fuck, anyone stupid enough to watch/read any of the mainstream media in the nation deserves the frustration they will inevitably feel if they believe the shit that the American Pravda is pushing.

Fuck the Main-Scheming Media: ABC; AL JAZEERA; AP; BBC; BUZZFEED; CBS; CNN; FACEBOOK; FOX NEWS; GOOGLE NEWS; GQ; HUFFPOST; MOTHER JONES; MSNBC; NBC; NEWSWEEK; NEW YORKER; NPR; NYT; PBS; REUTERS; RT; SLATE; THE ATLANTIC; THE HILL; TIME; USA TODAY; VOX; WAPO; YAHOO NEWS; etc., etc..

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.