Double Dream Danaconda

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Double Dream Danaconda

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

@organikhispanik if this isn’t you just tell me now, right here, in this forum the people’s _______.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

That’s definitely him. Back off bitch, he’s mine. πŸ˜›
      He can’t play in the forums, he closed his account and had to start over as a newb.

despy
        Participant

LMAO! I know he cant get on here , was totally antagonizing him as he wouldn’t be able to deny and then you slide in to say yep yep yep! that is him and not only that, you claim him! LOL!

So let’s see you got danacoda, pretty hot with wankdust, karmen stalks you, you have pet name for guberment, praise crybaby, couple randoms wanna slather you in scampi.. Need to keep better eye on you and nems. Who else? Furnace repairman and probably like 6 or 8 more. Darkflare..oh and that one you long for from the forums ag-something and less with forget Fred Hawley(?) and if given chance you would probably hump on empty like rabid dog

Carry on with your carousel . I will keep my Mark πŸ˜›

despy
          Participant

* Bobson Dugnutt

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Damn….I’m popular! I’ll share Danaconda with you, with a name like that I’m sure there’s enough for both of us.

despy
          Participant

Lol you horny old lady. You are The Queen 👸

despy
          Participant

* hamburgerbob

*hoping for nemesis

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

Don’t forget @agrescit Nintendo

illegalsmile55
          Participant

How could I? Fucker deserted me. πŸ˜€
          She also forgot my Irish angel….I dream about him. @1purple8

Hamburger Bob
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 You mean Mr. “im goingto hav afew beers an then banng my hot wife tonite afterwatchin game of thrones an thn goto bed”, that Irishman?

Edit: Never mind , I just saw who you were talking about, I’m glad you were talking about that other Irish dude lol..

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I despised the other Irish guy. Who couldn’t love purple though? He’s a sweetheart and makes me wish I was 20 years younger….cuz I’d fuck him to tears.

despy
          Participant

Going to need whole new forum page for your pursuits. Perhaps you would like to occupy corner of the BG Lounge for all your suitors. You can offer them refreshing beverages and homemade pastries

Are they all at 4,000?

I did not forget about purple. I left him off πŸ˜›

illegalsmile55
          Participant

AAAGGGGHHHH!
          He is a sweetie, and one of my favorites here. It’s fun fantasizing. I died laughing at the ‘hump on empty like a rabid dog’ and had a visual of him trying to shake me off, finally giving up and whacking me in the head with a wine bottle.

despy
          Participant

Awwrrroooooooo!

Who is other Irish guy?

illegalsmile55
          Participant

His name was fighting Irish, but we called him fighting illiteracy because he was dumb as a rock and could barely spell the word ‘I’. He would try to fight but never could quite manage it, though he thought he had destroyed the other person. He was a drunk…but I miss @rayf putting him in his place, so funny. He didn’t last long, but he made a lasting impression on a few of us. DUM DUM.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.