Dream Cruise

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Dream Cruise

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

Normally this time of year would be dream cruise. Car aficionados from all over the globe would decend on area to “cruise” up and down Woodward. A popular drive that extends from Detroit to northern most reaches of suburbs. It draws 1,000,000+ people within few mile area (ok maybe 10miles) I am situated half mile from epicenter

It is cancelled this year due to covid. I can tell, but there is still shitload of cars and people. And there will be more as usually it is last weekend in August

I don’t care for it as I am not into cars but you do see some crazy shit. Upside down car comes to mind. But I don’t like it as I live right here so it makes normal activity pain in the ass not to mention the constant engine revving. Hate it

Harmless fun though as for all the people there is never shootouts or bullshit. At most you hear is few tickets for open intoxicants

Anyhow I am up the road enjoying cup of coffee, well not really as Tim Hortons line extended to street so I came to “Bigby” 🙁

I don’t even want to tell you what I paid for this “specialty coffee” I taste more of cardboard vessel than anything else. I just submitted bad review as I am bored like that

This car did pull up alongside me. This is my idea of cool car. Not flashy and I bet it moves out. What struck me is girl’s hair. I wonder if I should get perm. Do girls still do that? My hair is not thick like that so it would not be as unruly but a nice beachy wave may be really super cute!

https://ibb.co/tPzZb3b

despy
      Participant

UPDATE

This is not the one I saw but you get the idea. This one comes too as I have seen it on news but one I saw was black. Like an oldtime keystone cop car. Came driving alongside my work 😆

despy
      Participant

And this is what I mean by beachy waves. This is cute to me but I wouldn’t want to have to curl it. I would just want some wavy “naturally”

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I believe the car is a Ferrari. (horse insignia) I could be wrong, but that is my guess.

HamburgerBob
        Participant

It looks like a Ferrari Spider from the 90’s

despy
        Participant

It was likeable. Three people stopped to discuss it along side street. Ferrari is right. I was thinking horse was mustang but no way did that even look like older mustang ,that much I know 😀

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.