El Paso Cops Harass and Arrest Patient for Legal Hemp Flower

Best Gore Forums Gore Related Police State El Paso Cops Harass and Arrest Patient for Legal Hemp Flower

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Anonymous
      Inactive

harassment? until you see your child’s entrails being pulled out while they squeal..until those axe handles turn your oblong skulls into pulp. You don’t know the slightest idea about being harassed.

These cops here protect you. they are the only reason you still exist. You had better pray to God these pigs show up for work. Some good old boys in a pick-up with AR-15’s will show you greasers and tweeker scum what harassment truly can be.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

@deadvector What does this video have to do with protecting anybody? Who’s the victim? There has to be a victim to be a crime don’t you think?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Ignore him, he’s just a troll trying to get a rise out of people. He’s probably related to that retard, Svarg.

TheProtocolsOfZion
          Participant

@robc I see. Guess what? I got some silver today, both places I go to are running out! People are buying it like crazy!

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Same here, it’s running out everywhere. None of the online dealers I use have any available for delivery now. Once all the margin calls are covered – or the idiots run out of PMs to sell to cover them, and once the crooked banksters cover their comex short positions, the paper control of spot will evaporate and then gold and silver will soar. It’s not a case of if, but rather when. Keep buying until there’s no more left to buy.

Anonymous
      Inactive

well gold tanked and the dollar soared. I guess the world actually thinks the buck is stronger? meanwhile they printed 1.8 TRILLION of funny money just in case any corporation needs a bail-out.

I am not stocking up on silver. I prefer lead. in bullets

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Guess what’s better than lead?
        Gold, silver and lead together. You’re just a loser who’ll end up getting shot later; either that or you’ll starve to death

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

The American dollar will be the last to fall. Gold and silver will be the new cash in a cashless society. Why not get both. Get your bullets, and silver if you have extra cash.

Remember, paper money is just a numbers scam. They print numbers on paper, any number they want.

An ounce of gold is an ounce of gold, regardless of whatever number they want to affix to it. There is only so much gold and silver to go around. They can keep their number paper. It can be cancelled at any time. They can’t cancel gold and silver.

If everyone would reject they’re numbers game, and only traded gold and silver for the things they wanted, and refused to trade it for number paper, they would lose a lot of their power.

Paper money is going bye bye.

pigsonthewing
      Participant

Hemp is strong stuff. Capable of suspending several pigs from a Towertop for days.

Anonymous
      Inactive

“Paper money is going bye bye.”

no argument there. but the dollar ain’t going away. it soared during this emergency and Gold dropped about 10 %

if you think the dollars days are numbered? go ANYWHERE in the world, ANYWHERE, and see if that is true….

yeah, Asians still hoard gold. but they prefer dollars. crisp new $100 bills. In God they trust.
      English is the universal language and the Dollar is the universal currency.
      gold is for jewelry and maybe cell phones.

“There is only so much gold and silver to go around” another idiotic statement. China, Brazil, Russia is tearing it out of the ground as fast as they can and the supply is ENDLESS…..I’ve had gold for over a decade, physical possession, 30 ounces, and its been a TERRIBLE investment. REal estate eclipses it. there’s NOT an endless supply of THAT

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Physical gold is not an investment, it’s an insurance. If you want to “invest” in gold then go play with ETFs.
        If you don’t understand that then I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain it to you.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

If everybody on the planet went and tried to buy gold, what do you think would happen? There wouldn’t be enough for everyone. So, that’s not an idiotic statement, it’s a fact. Yeah, the governments are pulling it out of the ground, mostly for themselves.

All the paper money in the world is going to crash. The American dollar will be last, but it will crash.

The petro dollar is coming to an end. Americans standard of living is going to go down. So keep your gold in your pocket. It’s going to go up.

Anonymous
      Inactive

“If you don’t understand that then I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain it to you.”

as he shrinks away in defeat….

here’s what is means…. i can’t explain my illogical ramblings in a concise manner..because I don’t know what the fuck I’m talking about.. I was hoping you wouldn’t be able to see past my mask of bullshit….darn! This ain’t no fun!

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I’ll give you a little time. Whatever you do, hold onto those 30 ounces; you won’t regret it. In a short time you’ll be glad you did.

Yup, everyone wants dollars….until they don’t. The Fed’s about to add another 5, maybe 10 trillion dollars to their balance sheet this year. Trump’s going to spend a fortune bailing out banks, businesses, airlines, shipping, shale oil, the people…you name it, he’s bailing it! And where is the money coming from? Not the Chinese. Not the Japs. No one. The Fed will monetise the debt. Ask Weimar Germany, Zimbabwe, Venezuela etc. etc. how that turned out for them? Eventually the dollar will tank and become toilet paper. Countries are starting to dump it already. The Fed is buying treasuries because no one else is offering. The spread last week was a full point…something not seen since the 1929 depression, if I’m not mistaken. I reckon that within a couple of years The Fed is going to turn America into a banana republic…..a banana republic without any bananas!

No long sentences, no long explanations. I tried to keep it simple. I hope you get it. @deadvector

Russian money was worth nothing overnight as was its debt to foreigners (read US ,UK ,France etc) after the 1917 Revolution or Commie Revolution.

The same thing is bound to happen to the US dollar if only because the petrodollars will be worth shit. At the very least because The Houthis and Iran (read Russia and China as well )can rocket the Arabs and switch of oil to the USA and Europe. Those couple of rockets that hit Saudi Arabia knocked out fifty percent of its oil production overnight and markets went spastic. Case closed . The Patriot missile shield couldn’t do shit.
          We are in for interesting times.

What the British did to fuck China in the 1800s is now being done to the West by Russia,China and Iran and all independent- minded people. Take payment and have stores of silver and gold!

Anonymous
      Inactive

well since the entire world is hoarding dollars? If we go, so shall everyone else. Except maybe North Korea, the world’s most racially pure country. Which apparently isn’t affected by Corona. I guess being denied access to the world economy and having strict immigration controls, no minorities, no criminal underworld, and no black market aren’t such bad things after all

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

You are right. The dollar goes, the world goes. It’s unavoidable and the central banks know it which is why they’ve been the biggest buyers of gold for a while now. The whole monetary system will collapse and there will be a reset, a new currency, probably a digital, global currency based on the IMF’s special drawing rights, and in the basket will be gold, the benchmark by which all will be revalued. Every fiat currency that has ever existed before the ones present today has gone to zero; the dollar will be no exception, along with the rest of the world’s fiat paper.

Anonymous
      Inactive

sounds good to me. The only way we take our country back is when the police and military hunker down and allow the neighborhoods to self-police.

That barking dog? You know, the one I complained about and was ignored?

That asshole neighbor with his dirt bike?

Those tweekers blasting their woofers?

Those faggots and niggers and greasers and jewfilth I see on the streets?

Those homeless wretches on the freeway on-ramps and in parking lots?

Those grinning squnting chinese gooks that just got their green cards?

Those ‘rabs and wogs who cant speak English?

Will FINALLY stop believing the Jew Hollywood Hype that convinced them to move to MY country…or that that the rule of law would always prevail?

you fuckers are in grave danger. Tick Tock. better look at that clock

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

I understand your mood, believe me, I do. I’m not American, I am English, and we have our own filth here to deal with….and we will, in our way.

You will definitely get to play with your toys because when it collapses, the vast majority will lose everything: pensions, 401k, savings….everything that has been accumulated in fiat will be gone because the banks will be gone! There’ll be nothing happening as society will shut down and there’ll be nothing but gangs and looters on the streets, along with the Pigs and military.

Dow is now 19 thousand – actually dipped below 19k a short while ago – and oil was at 20 bucks but has rallied to about 22. But the things to watch are the bonds. Sure there was trouble brewing when they were spiking and the Fed stepped in to put a halt to it but now look at the curves. The rates are heading up and it’ll be interesting to see how high they go. It could all eventually end up as a sovereign debt crisis.

Anonymous
      Inactive

the US will use this emergency to renege on the overseas debt. the saudis and chinese can go hang with their worthless paper. It wont matter if Moody’s lowers our credit rating…anything foreign-owned in the US will be natinalized..and I don’t see how the Chinese are going to take their real-estate out of the country, or even enter the country to make a claim.

the US is also going to use this opportunity to halt ALL immigration to the country. and there will be a 30 year green card review…green card holders who do not pass standards of tax payment, welfare recipient, and criminal histories will have their status rescinded and summarily deported, without a chance to liquidate their holdings; they will leave with the clothes on their back.

In the streets? anyone with a foreign accent will be in danger. you will see tribalism in the nth degree. All social services will be cut off, the ghettos and barrios will be declared reservations like Gaza. Self-policing.

There will be a great purge of the Antifa, who will be seen as traitors. The Federal government will be shuttered until a Constitutional Convention takes place. when a new Constitution will be created. English will be the national language, and we will have camps like North Korea does today. These will be WORK camps. not prisons. Fortified bread and water to inmates who do not reach daily quotas more substantial meals for those that comply.

The mentally ill will be done away with. Recalcitrants will be given lobotomies and placed on treadmills to generate electricity. The US will divest itself of Guam, Alaska, Hawaii, Samoa, Puerto Rico..they will all be given independence, stripped of US citizenship and deported. Dual citizenship will be abolished. All those bearing Israeli passports deported to the Zionist Ghetto. The USA and Russia will be the strongest partners, with both military and economic alliances. China will again be poor and riddled with nuclear waste.

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

You were doing so well but then your little hamster fell asleep at the wheel. Enjoy your fantasy while you can.

Where did you read all this? Turner diaries? It sounds plausible but also like wishful thinking as well. Will you really want to bomb hospitals? What if you or your family and friends are sick ? Do you want some cunt to bomb them?

Anonymous
      Inactive

i forgot to add that hospitals will be bombed by upset locals. Because that’s where the contagion lies…

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

You really are a dumb cunt, aren’t you? A hospital is where the contagion is contained. The streets, the factories, the offices and homes are where it lies. People in the hospital either die or come out clear. Whoever raised and educated you must be thoroughly ashamed of themselves for the shitty job they did.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I can’t recall which sci-fi novel i got that from. But its entirely plausible in a panic time when locals realize that the death emanates from the hospitals, after all, that’s where the contagion is concentrated. In the book I read, ALL hospitals were destroyed. Towns isolated themselves by blowing up bridges and tearing up roads to keep the carriers of pathogen out.

Also, the national guard was seen as the enemy, since they were putting people in camps..and there was guerrilla war against them. Slowly, federal control was shrinking and the military bases were shuttered for self-protection. They became the enemy of the people when they seized vital resources for their own survival, at the expense of the citizenry.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.