EMILIANO SALA AUTOPSTY PHOTOS….. FOLLOW UP ON THE STORY/SOURCE

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events EMILIANO SALA AUTOPSTY PHOTOS….. FOLLOW UP ON THE STORY/SOURCE

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      karmen40
      Participant

On february 14th 2019, BestGore presented an article relating to the finding of Salas body in the English channel,.. and showing [what we now know to be a 100% genuine] photograph of Emiliano salas headless body during autopsy in Bournemouth, Dorset.
      *The BG Post:

Today, 23rd september 2019, two employees of the CCTV firm who took stills from the autopsy and posted them to the internet were jailed for doing this.

We see much stuff on BG from all corners of the world… but it is rare that we see any follow-up regarding the obtaining of such pictures and video, and the trouble it can possibly lead to [the magnotta case being an obvious exception!].
      Its a strange one for me personally… i saw the post on BG, and was eager to see the photo – so how can i, or how dare i possibly have any animosity to those who provided us with that photo?
      *The report on the sentencing of the CCTV firm employees responsible:
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-49771599

karmen40
      Participant

“took stills from the autopsy and posted them to the internet”

Well actually according to the bbc article – “However, the judge said there was no suggestion the pair had taken the actual photograph that appeared on social media or posted it. “.
      Yet later in same article = “She [one of the pair] admitted taking one photo and later admitted the second photo was also taken by her.”
      Hmmmm?

thedre
      Participant

@Karmen40

But Karm, when You Took Those Stills, Did You take Crosby & Nash along for the ride also? πŸ˜‰
      But bad jokes aside good job man at clearing-up what many thought was simply Fubar. Now The Truth Shines On brother,,, The Truth Shines-On. πŸ™‚

karmen40
      Participant

@thedre
      yeah, i recon that because this case was in my country, and i saw the court case reports…that i thought to post it. And it is just so rarely that we do get any backstories the source of posts.
      Poor guy? i suppose that his head must have been ripped off by the impact of plane into water? At least [if this was the case] it would have been quick death.
      Small mercies?

thedre
        Participant

@karmen40
        Yea,,, well said man, as it would have been a small mercy instead. I Have always been careful around small planes that are prop driven & running cause we have seen so much of the devastation they can cause. πŸ™

And hey,,, Great Post Karm! πŸ™‚

lady-lexis
        Participant

@karmen40 The toxicology report indicated that Sala had been exposed to very high levels of carbon monoxide, possibly due to a malfunction in the exhaust system, so fingers crossed both he and the pilot were unconscious before the impact? Might have been what caused the pilot to lose control. πŸ™

karmen40
          Participant

@lady-lexis
          Yes love, i saw news reports regarding to toxicology reports. And still no find of the pilots body – i dont think they will now – as you know the channel is a big fucking water squeeze between the atlantic and north sea… relatively small but very violent waters, i think pilots body will have been washed many miles from crash point now, and fed on by everything that is hungry.
          A football player worth 15million, a pilot who was not properly licensed, and an aircraft that was fucked and on its last legs?
          Slimey fucking football agents, saving every last shekel they can for their OWN pockets, by providing sub-standard services for the expensive players/commodities that they are charged with “looking after”

As soon as this had happened, my friend and i mused over the situation – would Cardiff city have to still pay the 15,000,000 transfer fee? after all, their “merchandise” was not delivered? how would that be fair?
          Its all going back n forth in the courts… its been ruled that Cardiff DO have to pay, but they are appealing the decision.

From the days before and up to the crash it was all about people making a quid. Now afterwards, its all about money and who pays who and who doesnt.
          In the murky world of FIFA, this young mans life seems to have been very low on the list of concerns.

lady-lexis
          Participant

@karmen40 Indeed, it wasn’t too long before the warm thoughts and ‘Prayers’ fizzled away into talk of money owed, like the kid was a fucking Amazon parcel that got lost in transit. Grim.

True. Poor Sala was just a side of beef as we all are when dead.Problem is he was traded similarly even when he was alive. His penny-pinching agent needs stringing up by the balls for the shoddy service provided to his client. Rip- off prick.

@karmen40

@lady-lexis

coffindodger
      Participant

I don’t know what the fuck you all are talking about, but I just stopped by to mention that I hate niggers.

karmen40
      Participant

@coffindodger
      Thanks for stopping by pal! #BigYellowEmojiThumb#

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I can sense your testosterone from here, holy shit dude! I’m squirming as I write this…somebody save me. πŸ˜›

@karmen40

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.