Acneska
      Participant

Emma Watson

tas tiger
      Participant

@acneska, are you an Emma Watson fan?

Acneska
      Participant

@tas-tiger I think Emma is pretty and elegant.

tas tiger
      Participant

Me too, she’s lovely. I enjoyed watching her grow from little 10 yr ‘Hermione Granger’ to the stunning actress she is today.

Gnat
      Participant

Sexy

Gnat
      Participant
        Boofapoop
        Participant

So she’s a modern feminist to boot? Great. I bet she’ll look great with blue hair.

She needs to show her butthole

Martyn
      Participant

i would bash her round the bedroom !!!

FinalExit
      Participant

She´s not that good actress but she surely thanks god everyday for being blessed with such a face

Wow, I can’t believe you posted such a major feminist and complimented her. I think she’s a nice person and good actress but a bit too activist for my liking. Like her hiding books around the tube stations last week. BUT she is young and a lot of women go through a phase of thinking they are feminists.

Acneska
        Participant

I was tricked @dethbyplaster

But good thing came out of my posting it – I am now aware that Emma Watson is a feminist.

You can’t keep up with everything. We’re pretty bombarded with media. And you never know where time will take her. And … very sexy pic. No harm done.:)

germanone
      Participant

Yeah she’s a nice one! But i think she needs to be fucked extremely hard, cause she’s kinda stupid.

thedre
      Participant

Emma Watson is very naturally beautiful indeed. Too bad that her little hole is now poisoned by tons of Jew Cum, and will continue to digest this filth for as long as she stays in Show-Business. 🙁

Barry Halls
      Participant

I think she is just OK, mhyself.Her eyebrows are a little too heavy, her hair just a bit stringy looking.

Not to say I wouldn’t roll her over and say Squeal like a Pig! Wheeeee, wheeeeee, wheeeeeee!

Barry Halls
      Participant

I think she is just OK, myself.Her eyebrows are a little too heavy, her hair just a bit stringy looking.

Not to say I wouldn’t roll her over and say Squeal like a Pig! Wheeeee, wheeeeee, wheeeeeee!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.