Enjoy Lads

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Is that guy in the blue shirt wearing lipstick? He looks like he has been wanking the ghost of Freddie Mercury deep in a haunted arsehole.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@llyounghitlerll True words spoken. America and the west gone forever. our ancestors worked a great fuck you position and we forgot the philosophy.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Polluted we agree on that for sure.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Yeah… a couple of million to pimp on bonds and idle their time away. There’s a thought out version of a possible future economy.

Good luck with that.

Enjoy lads.

Scouting for Boys

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

@lord-wankdust

Nothing is absolutely safe, specially considering long term investment. I do tend consider socks and bonds wiser choice than property but… who knows what the future reserves for us? I remember as a kid in Brazil when the government temporarily took everyone’s savings… and if you have problems with the law, it’s much easier for them to confiscate your savings than move you out of your property.

I do have some knowledge of investment… It would have been a lot wiser to invest in stocks.. instead of the degree that I hold.

Here is the original take my Lord… they guy in the video is a fortune seller. Got to make my 2.5 million soon…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.