Epstein’s pussy souteneur captured

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events Epstein’s pussy souteneur captured

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      illegalsmile55
      Participant

https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/7/2/21311223/jeffrey-epstein-ghislaine-maxwell-arrested-fbi

Look! They caught Gizzy @lord-wankdust
      Fucking cunt was right next state to me…I hope she rots in prison, but she will probably ‘die’ like Epstein did.

Die bitch Ghislaine Maxwell ,in disgrace and alone …but not before coughing up all the dirty politicians and leaders you know were involved with and blackmailed.

Evil ,snivelling procuress of youngsters. Your Dad and yourself were well- known Mossad agents who blackmailed the rich and powerful for decades until he himself got too big for his boots and was probably necked by Israel themselves.

They did it with Australiah Jew “Mr X” because he was going to talk on Israeli massacres he himself was a part of . Epstein much?

I guess the Clintons ,Obamas , Bushs ,Trumps and Saudi / Moslem ,Israeli/NeoCon leaders and Queen Elizabeth don’t want to see their names in the papers over child-rapers ,ha? Hmm?

despy
      Participant

I cannot believe she was still in the US! Why in the world did she not flee?

Another “suicide” wont work. Will she get the covid? She will obviously talk to save herself but who will she give up?
      I have a hard time believing she will be last one standing

By the way souteneur = pimp, Nems..

illegalsmile55
        Participant

The word of the day. I’m a lover of words.

despy
          Participant

It used to be “interstitial” but you definitely stole that crown 😀

No I didn’t know that and had no time to look it up so thank you. Souteneur! It rolls off the tongue. Love it.

Couple of things. Hiding in plain sight? Or Maybe dumped there by Mossad against her will. Very simple ; they are sick of her and simply said stfu and go to prison to stop more important people getting caught or we kill ya! Just like her bigmouth dad got topped too ,by Mossad.

Couldn’t flee? Anyone can flee if they are that powerful ; as your friends will save you with private yachts and commandos to take you out from little coves where there is no passport control etc.

So to me she has been thrown to the wolves by Israel who would have been too smart and too powerful to allow the US to capture her ,even if she was right there in New England.

Die of Covid! Brilliant, despy! The perfect murder for sure.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

My heart soars like a hawk at this news. This rancid, dog-faced pimper of children has simply blanked the eyes of the world. She is an insult to Humanity and to the Law Enforcement of the USA and the Planet. Their flights and private islands were to avoid any jurisdiction which could prosecute. They operated in the face of the Laws and laughed. At times I could not believe that this world was able to operate in any kind of rational way with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghiselaine Maxwell serving under-age girls to punters like Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton and grinning about it.
      There is a LONG way to go with this still. Some very heavy hitters and BIG money ring-fencing the guilty and protecting the pigs that roll in the swamp.
      Sometimes the cold rain of Reality snaps us out of that reverie where we believe Justice might prevail and Truth be told. While we all know what was going on… Ghiselaine Maxwell might well walk free and we all might need to make the disappointing, empty-hearted trek back down from the mountain.

Hamburger Bob
      Participant

She’s gonna end up in the underground city where Jeffrey is.

despy
      Participant

Did you check out that house she was hiding out in? The seclusion is awesome. Only one million too. Seems a bargain

I find it very odd she was still in the US. I thought she was in Israel or very least France where she couldn’t be extradited. She strikes me as too tough to be sacrificed like this

despy
      Participant
      despy
      Participant

Her handiwork?

Laura
      Participant

That filthy bitch’s life will be protected and she’s gonna sing and sing and SING. Watch out Bill Clinton and the rest of your wealthy pervert cronies.

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

I fear GM has been brought on as a kind of stalking horse. She is a high level elite player in ways which little Jeffrey was not. her previous case with Giuffre was settled and it might be that as such any evidence is inadmissable in the latest prosecution… G Maxwell could walk with a slap on her wrist a little further down the line. I think she is being brought onto centre stage to draw fire away from Prince Andrew.

I’d love to be wrong on this but time and again I have see this kinda set-up. The world’s rage being vented at a dancing bear.

Certainly plausible that they conveniently trot her out now. By all accounts ,she was visibly upset but I wouldn’t put it past them to not keep her in the loop that she’d be arrested. Consequently ,the genuine shock and waterworks.
      I did hear that she was not protected from indictments for crimes committed before a certain date,2007? Yet they will probably get some shyster lawyer to get her off.

She is either going to be put out to pasture because she knows too much or be fertilising such for the very same reason…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.