Even a transsexual knows there are only 2 genders

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Even a transsexual knows there are only 2 genders

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      itsplaster
      Participant

I love Blaire White. She should be an SJW and a feminist since she’s a male to female transsexual. But she’s not and it just pisses them off. She even recognizes that trans people have a mental illness. Meanwhile, SJWs are furious with her. Um, she is trans. I think she knows herself.

Only TWO genders: quick breakdown… by a tranny (face palm)

That is a transexual!!! Gorgeous. Are we sure s/he was not born a genuine hermaphrodite?

itsplaster
        Participant

Lol. She’s definitely male according to the DNA but does make a pretty girl. Check out Gigi Gorgeous who is a male to female transsexual. The name gorgeous is totally fitting! Any straight guy would probably date her – but they might not admit it. Ha

itsplaster
        Participant

@hopingfornemesis This is Gigi, the person I mentioned. I wish I was this pretty! Lol

Not me plaster. This gorgeous ?… i would admit it but what is the use. Unless it is a God-given vulva it wont work naturally will it?

As for you love, you were right; Redheads do set the world aflame.

Arizona? Hot weather! Sunshine and away from the ratrace!Yum!

Cool!

I need to start following these trannies on the web. Any hot hermaphrodites you know of? They have God -given vulvas! Haha

I mentioned somewhere that two of my workmates turned into girls. Did you read it?

Bye for now.

@itsplaster

She is lovely !Her boobs are very nicely shaped and sized as well. I really don’t think she needs them any bigger.

@itsplaster

illegalsmile55
          Participant

He/She’s gonna be up shit creek when that male pattern baldness starts. It looks pretty thin already.
          And please, you’re way prettier than him, plus, your a real woman…with a brain.

@itsplaster

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

This made the headlines here. Really funny. He decided to point out the lunacy of allowing Men to self-identify as a Woman and stand for elected office in women’s posts. He won. Then they sacked him. For not actually being a woman. Even on Wednesdays.

https://www.rt.com/uk/427561-lgbtiq-labour-trans-david-lewis/

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

If Blaire came on to me i would be in serious trouble ..that’s it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.