Everything Is Rape to a Feminist

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Everything Is Rape to a Feminist

This topic contains 45 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Alien 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

Acneska
    Keymaster
    Goints: 6,289
    VIP – Server Donor

Everything Is Rape to a Feminist

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster
    Goints: 12,597

The other day I watched a move and I hated it. I thought is sucked and I regretted the time I wasted on it. Per feminist logic, the TV channel committed robbery.

MasterPlan
      Participant
      Goints: 2,907

Per feminist logic, you were raped.

Alien
    Participant
    Goints: 708

Haha I remember when this shit came out but most of the time when a girl is actually raped she does nothing to stop it and not only that, she is usually pissed drunk, under aged and dressed like a hooker, it’s not entirely their fault but when they do nothing about it, not even try to fight back well thats just too pathetic to care about to me. I have always had a rape plan and if you are aggressive enough towards a touchy guy then they back off anyways. Haha who cares just laugh the he stupid people.

MasterPlan
      Participant

Well, you know martial arts. And based in what I read prior from you, you are quit good at it. Is it grappling or striking?

Alien
        Participant

I fist learned striking and then moved on the grappling, I get bored of things easily unfortunately and haven’t mastered one art so I have done a bit of everything for a couple years at a time for some so to me both are extremely important for success, I don’t believe in aren’t honorable fight when it comes to real life so you must do what you have to at the time. If I had to choose one only it would be grappling because it has always been more effective and requires timing. @masterplan

MasterPlan
        Participant

People thinks women are always vulnerable. Grappling grants me the ability to fight much stronger opponents, as it happened many times in life. I have practice grappling (Judo/Jiu-Jistu) since kid, and I’m an awful stinker. What I like about these is that I can dominate a confrontation without causing injuries… But I suspect Striking is more efficient in a real time situations. One can’t grapple with multiple opponents. For that I carry Nunchucks, but you have to know how to use it, otherwise you can easily hurt yourself. Here is my combat one, quite small:
        http://www.weapons-universe.com/Martial_Arts/Nunchaku/Telescopic_Chucks-Black-14_inch.jpg
        @behindthewalls

Alien
        Participant

Nice, I agree with that, grappling is more effective in a fair fight but otherwise you must go with you gut really, once you learn and train to do something it comes naturally, I have accidently punched many friends haha. I learnt how to dual wield which I found good incase of real life situation since I can get knives anywhere and it gives me the best protection. The best I can do over here is carry a knife, which is illegal to do still, any weapons are very illegal so self defense is important. Girls are somewhat helpless as a whole but not because they have to be, it’s a choice you make. They could easily learn what I have and take on any guy almost (at the least rapists). The beauty of martial arts is that it’s not about strength, though I am cocky as I have more strength than many guys in my classes too but eat like soooo much steak. Iv never been THE strongest in the group but almost is good enough.
        @masterplan

john singleton mosby
    Participant
    Goints: 368

This is one of those topic you want to say something about but its just so annoying that you even have to explain how bullshit this girls logic is. And not only that, her logic has nothing to do with it. Her biggest problem is shes a sorry ass low down conniving whore ass fuckin stupid bitch that always plays the victim to get her way! But even thats not good enough…it be nice to see someone just physically destroy her, then and only then would i feel a good explanation had been made against her bs.

Nataska
      Participant
      Goints: 623

Def agree you should never say you been raped if it’s not true

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 1,381

I have quite a heavy masturbation schedule which I am pretty strict about adhering to. On Thursday morning break at work I didn’t have my usual rapid-fire jerk-off. Half an hour later I was boned totally rigid across from a female member of staff in a lovely summer dress. When I stood up to leave the meeting, I nearly poked her eye out with the way my stiffy was tenting-out my tweed trousers. I regretted not discharging my trouser-mauser at breaktime as I normally would have. I am sure this might have avoided the dangerous eye-threatening erection. Thankfully my female colleague just smiled, stared at my groin and uncrossed her legs slowly. I went for an emergency five knuckle shuffle immediately, but I knew the damage had been done even as I was spraying tardy love custard.
    I am sorely confused because by that feminist’s standards, my regret about not masturbating means that I didn’t consent to not having sex with myself. When I try to think about it my brain hurts and I just end up blaming myself.
    I think that is the effect which that feminist wants.

MasterPlan
    Participant

@itsplaster Beautiful gym whore, living on her husbands house, asked the state agency for a handsome guy. That was me, thank you. I was really keen on the young polish girl that lived there and wanted nothing to do with her, just like any other married woman. Husband didn’t live there, but it was enough for me. All woman at the house wanted a ride, some others were also married. Upon saying I wanted nothing to do with her, since I saw her husband once, she called police on me saying I attacked her. All women supported her. I slept in jail, but police apologized to me. NOTHING happened to her. ARE ALL MY REFERENCES ABOUT MY EX?? It happened six months ago. IN UK. Most of them were Brazilians by the way, ring any bells??

itsplaster
      Participant
      Goints: 2,976
      VIP – Server Donor

Why are you telling me, specifically about this? I’m completely confused.

MasterPlan
      Participant

Because I like you, and indeed enjoy chatting with you. You are very wrong if you think you make me mad. It is indeed for EVERYONE, not just women in here, but I was hopping you would grant me a plausible response to that. I have the feeling @loosythepoosy or @rougekitty wouldn’t come to comment. Will you comment on it?

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

I’ve never said all your comments are based on your ex-gfs. And no, this story doesn’t ring any bells. We’ve never discussed this. Maybe it someone else. ? I mean, sorry this happened but I didn’t know about it before now.

MasterPlan
        Participant

@rougekitty actually commented my frustrations are all related to my ex, like I have no mother, sister, friends, friends girlfriends, or ever eyes and ears for what she cares. It is not FOR YOU. I was just bringing you to comment. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Gym whore didn’t say it was rape BTW. First she brought her husband, ‘because I didn’t want to f*** her’.hahaha. I did my best not to shit on her, but he got the message. 5 days later she called police saying I invaded her room, when I didn’t. What it hurts me is how women stick together like family defending each others despite evidence. Good to hear you are not a feminist. Maybe I’m not a misogynist also.

Rouge Kitty
        Participant
        Goints: 262

I don’t understand why you’re trying to engage me in some feminist bs. If someone is wrong, they are wrong. I’ve never defended a girlfriend just because she’s a girl. Plus, How many serial killers with mothers, sisters, friends, still exclusively kill only women? How many were married with kids? Having women in your life doesn’t mean you can’t hate or resent the female population. I feel sorry for you having shitty women troubles. I had a shitty ex, but I don’t attack all men and call them cheaters.

MasterPlan
        Participant

Thank you for coming back. You came to me on the other post to correct my grammar and bring a load of BS without ever properly approaching the main subject. One guy was your example. What I would like to address to you is that mother, sister, girlfriends, girl friends, friends girlfriends, they are all feminists in different degrees, because society impose upon them thru the media and culture, and despite denial, most of them are indeed unfair. Serial killers, or better yet, your boyfriend is indeed a very small pool for one to make a judgment on the hole male group. Here I bring to you an example where not only all women involved acted unfair, but also the LAW. Just as our friend Itsplaster, you may not consider yourself a feminist since you don’t agree with all 3G feminists demands, but you are a feminist when you hear a male place criticism on women, and you immediately judge him to be a misogynist. I say to you I have grounds for my claims when most women act the same way as it is a social norm. “If I have criticism to ‘all’ women, the problem most be on me”. Is it? Am I really misogynist? I have no further grounds to criticize your ways since you do not expose yourself, but you should know men have reasonable grounds to be upset. You are welcome here at the forums and I’m anxious to read your honest opinion on the many subjects around here. This is not the senate, just a place of discussions, and I’m simply curious to know how far feminist are you. Thanks you @rougekitty

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan When @rougekitty said (on a post) there are members who are “anti-women”, you said no, only “anti-feminists.” In your above comment, you say all women are feminist to a degree. So then if you’re anti-feminist and all women are feminists, you are anti-women. So, rougekitty’s original comment didn’t need any correction as you are by your own inadvertent admission “anti-women.”

MasterPlan
        Participant

I have nothing against black people, yet I despise nigga culture. I don’t think white culture is ideal, far from it, but I despise nigga culture. Their violence, corporal expression, sex exploitation in their music. I don’t want to force white culture on them, but I refuse to accept the nigga pride in their way. How many black people are free from nigga culture influence? Do I hate all of them? Am I racist?
        Same goes to woman. I don’t hate woman, yet, I can assume to certain degree they are all in part sold to the feminist concept/ideal. I don’t want to force male supremacy on them, but I’m unable to accept their claims, and there are many. I hope we will come to a mid ground understanding… yet all we hear is feminists/woman fighting for more rights in the most insane fashion, for the most stupid reasons. Do I hate all woman?
        Yes, I have to admit there are exceptions in both. There are, to a certain degree, good things we can bring from them, especially women, but to be proud of the wrong things just hurt me immensely.
        I’m a terrible writer, I wished for more time to express myself and I don’t want for you to think this is the absolute me. I’m just trying to express a very difficult idea.

plus… I tend to exaggerate things in the main posts. I find the forums to be more intellectual šŸ˜›

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan I don’t hate men. I know there are men who have done bad things, but I’d be ignorant to judge ALL men. I don’t find it complicated to judge people as individuals.

MasterPlan
        Participant

When I said YES, it wasn’t an answer to I hate woman but: Yes (obviously) there are good things we can take from both cultures. I certainly take things in a individual level. I’m actually a terrible writer and my main objective is to practice writing as I’m awful at it. I assume it gave the wrong impression.
        I actually left those questions in open for you to answer. YOU could say yes, I hate woman, as yes, I am racist. I hope you don’t think that of me, but is up to you.

undergroundweller
        Participant
        Goints: 458

@masterplan Now I am curious with your case. What did the husband of the slut do? And was the whore Brazilian, just to confirm?

MasterPlan
        Participant

There is a very high expectation of Brazilian guys here in UK. I will tell my story and you will think I’m lying šŸ˜›
        I’m kind of autistic. Very high intellect, yet, terrible at small talk, so I have been awful with woman most of my life… Until I arrived in UK. Soon enough I had 3 girlfriends, they were all from the same country and had the same name. They actually look alike, hahaha And for some strange reason, they all wanted me to have sex with their friends. They were not lesbian at all, they just believed I was some kind of Ferrari for some reason, and wanted their friends to have a ride, they were just proud of me..hahahah. I literally would wake up at their places with a different girl in my bed (“What??). “My Brazilian šŸ™‚ ” To top it all, I was a night manager at a very fancy hotel, so Sex was also a daily thing as part of customer service but this has nothing to do with being Brazilian, and I never understand being “Brazilian” had anything to to with anything. It lasted two years, and I gave it all up for my little girl. 4 years without sex. That’s the love story I gave up for her. After years of parenting in Spain, I came back to UK and things weren’t much different from my past. Skip a year and a half, I was looking for a place to stay. Agent was a Brazilian lady but I didn’t like very much the house… She insisted. They want a “Brazilian” guy you dumb. All in Portuguese, except “Brazilian”. I’m an idiot, I didn’t understand what “Brazilian” mean. I took the place because it was cheaper than average and soon was faced with the most beautiful girls. The Brazilian one was a gym instructor from Parana (the land of beautiful women) and the other.. a beautiful and young polish girl. They flirt with me and I flirt with them for week, until a guy that didn’t live there and I only suspect was her boyfriend came to ask for pay. (Does this house belong to him?? fuck!) I cool down with her and insist my attention on the Polish one. They walked semi-naked, shake the ass to me, she even acted sensual when her guy was there in the room, they did all they could, all the other ladies at the house gave me clues. I DON’T WANT A BRAZILIAN MARRIED LADY. I was working my things with the polish one, but one day (2 weeks) it came to me like an EUREKA moment “Brazilian is a toy boy??”. I went in to her room, near the door and sit on the floor to talked to her. (A day before another lady was also giving me clues and I asked the Brazilian lady age). The beautiful Brazilian lady was ‘MAD’ and for some reason kept repeating very proud that she was 37. I was there because I finally understand WHY she picked me, but after her reaction I said fine, OK, no problem, I’m sorry, it was a misunderstanding. Clear that I wouldn’t fuck her, hours later she got her husband to nock in my door to ask for explaining… She said I advanced on her. The guy was big, hahaha I did my best not to shit on her and tell what she did, but she is an idiot and he understanded. He gave me 15 days to leave(is that what you do when someone attack your wife?). In the end, it wasn’t his house and I suppose he was jealous. 5 days later I assume he demanded her to call police and file a false report on me to get me out of there faster. All the ladies (3 more Brazilians) supported her. I was taken in handcuffs. Police apologized to me later after a night in prison, but I had weed in my room also, so there were consequences, but the attack do not exist on file, it was garbage. Police was excellent, like always. I could be beaten and raped had this occurred in Brazil. DO I THINK BRAZILIAN WOMAN ARE WHORES BECAUSE OF THAT? My ex was a whore, but also her friends.. and fucking most Brazilian girls I know. The standard Brazilian boy is also terrible. Funny how everybody here thinks I’m a neck tattoo guy, for being Brazilian. I’m a different kind of Brazilian guy, but I no longer have trouble impressing the ladies. šŸ˜›

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@masterplan Okay wait a minute, what?? I know this is a post to Weller but you wrote:
        “5 days later I assume he demanded her to call police and file a false report on me to get me out of there faster. All the ladies (3 more Brazilians) supported her.”
        Why did you leave out the husband’s role when you claimed that a woman accused you? The first time you told this (above) was to make a point that women lie. According to what you just wrote, the husband was the one who made his wife turn you into the police. This whole story sounded shady to begin with and it’s getting shadier.
        And you wrote that you’re this guy lots of women wanted to have sex with. I mean, you’re a nice-looking fella but you aren’t like Brad Pitt circa 1995. I’m not buying much of this.

MasterPlan
        Participant

If your jealous husband demands you to place false accusations against someone else, and you do, ‘Who is to blame??’ Maybe he was violent, I assume he only threaten to leave her. I can’t even confirm he was her husband, but possibly a long time boyfriend who came with her from Brazil. I don’t have a huge dick, but I have a lot more stories that I’m not suppose to share. ‘Brazilian’ stories in London. “I will tell my story and you will think Iā€™m lying 😛”

undergroundweller
        Participant

What can I say, many of these whores are hypocrites, they like to keep appearances, that’s why they’ll tease you but if you say to them that they are teasing you, they’ll say you’re imagining things and so on, as to protect their “reputation”, as if something turns out wrong they can claim you were the one who hit on her, and as you would be the one to do so directly, it’s easier to prove, than just mere mind games…

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Yeah, I probably would think you were lying. Good thing those are secret stories.

undergroundweller
        Participant

Oh, and since the other day we were talking about how it’s useless to debate with people, this red haired being is one them. She may give you the impression she is someone interesting to debate with, as she gave me in the beginning, due to her presence and her supposed openness and sincerity, but her opinions are based solely on emotions and she will praise you and be polite on the few times your opinions are the same, but when they diverge, she will taunt you and try to ridicule you, just like we were taking about how children do yesterday. So don’t create much expectations with her if you’re looking for a good debate…

MasterPlan
        Participant

Yet she is beautiful. Specially with that redhair. šŸ˜› I saw the private comment you wrote to her and was about to comment on, but you erased. She is certainly more debatable then my sister or most girls and I like to talk to her. What can I say when most others that come along are far worse. I’m here to write a very long story of my life to the child I once raised. It should go as far as the day I left her and this here is more recent. I indeed have unbelievable stories. I already take her as a good friend, yet I wonder, if I not able to convince her astrology is crap, will I be able to convince her of anything else? I didn’t mess with her post as you did and she always treat me well. I guess there is no such thing as perfect friends. I hope you two make peace. I did learn a lot with her and I often ask for her opinion. So far I’m glad she is around. And you as well. Any chance you study biology or similar subject??

undergroundweller
        Participant

OK, but I don’t know if she’s even that much of a shoulder to cry on. Anyway, may I ask you, is this your biological child? For what I understood she isn’t, she came along with a woman you hooked up with, am I right?

MasterPlan
        Participant

Unbelievable story to my child. I knew the child since she was born. The mother cheated on every boyfriend she ever had… with my best friend (or brother). She was a neighbor. I felt petty for the child… Mother spent 1 year in here, acting like a whore she is… long story. She asked me in marriage… I called her a whore! ..and still married her. I’m doing that for Bruna. And decided to raise her, after the father in Brazil quit its job. My parents gave ma a small fortune and I suppose to go back to study. Instead of grabbing my UK citizenship, I went to Spain, and looked after her like the most important thing in my life. Of couse Itsplaster won’t believe me… Who would. Look around for my posts… they are all part of my story.

undergroundweller
        Participant

Thanks for sharing.

itsplaster
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@undergroundweller Your skin is far too thin, weller, if you still bleed from words I said months ago.
        That day, recently, I wasn’t glad because you agreed with me for the sake of being right. I was surprised and glad that we partially agreed on something. You didn’t even completely agree with me. But We’ve had such bitter feuds, I was happy we kind of agreed on something for once. That’s all it was. You genuinely misunderstood me. But if that’s how you want it, then so be it. If you want an enemy…

MasterPlan
        Participant

Be careful Dweller, she has a gun. hahaha

undergroundweller
        Participant

I understand what you mean, when I lived in Dublin I didn’t experience it much, but when I traveled around Europe I noticed what you said about Brazilians. People would firstly ask me if I were Spaniard or Italian with a straight face, when I told them I was Brazilian they would assume a much more informal stance and would even dance and sing to me. Some women also would give me very direct looks. But, as you said, many Brazilians fit the “trash whore” profile, so there’s a reason why people think like that, at least, it’s better than being labeled as a terrorist or rapist, so we don’t have many problems with people fearing us, the Brazilian passport is a not a bad one for traveling and even living elsewhere.
        And thanks for the story, those whores are players, one’s got to know how to deal with them or he’ll get burned. Perhaps, you should have either fucked the bitch outright if she came to you or played the dumb and pretend you didn’t see anything…

undergroundweller
        Participant

Well, sometimes even you have to play the innocent, like, you know what’s going on but pretend you don’t, then one may claim the adulterous act was not premeditated, but something that happened out of a sudden and that no one really understood what was going on. It’s the “I’m innocent and don’t know what I’m doing” card, it’s very useful, specially for women, to use as to keep appearances, and can be very effective in garnering support. Just look at courthouses, if someone commits a crime but is deemed as to not understand the consequences of his/her acts, the sentence is usually more lenient…

MasterPlan
        Participant

Eve, the polish girl, she look just like the ‘American Beauty movie’ blond girl, like Lucy. Our exchange as mostly cigs in the backward, and once she told me… -I don’t believe in stereotypes. Trying to tease me… but all that came to my mind was…fucking Brazilian whores!! hahaha I did not know there was such thing as an stereotypes for boys. I once put a suit just to tease her and went to the cinema, I now many naught polish words. The ladies from my first story…All polish and wonderful. What piss me off also was.. On the main subject. The Brazilian lady actually wanted to show the polish one that Brazilians are indeed the best (because polish ones do think that)! Why… I ask.. she didn’t invite the polish girl to sleep with her Brazilian boy?? Like my girls once did? I don’t think was wise to speed things up since.. I suppose to live in the house. Its not like I’m in a camping trip were is now or never… I was concern if things don’t work well, not to destroy the house mood. Well… as I left.. Polish girl was crying. Brazilians are heartless. To cheat is wrong but to bring some man to the house (they were all ladies) with that intention. Fucking whores. They have no problem cheating or exchanging one boy for another when convenient. The hotel not suppose to be any surprise. 4 stars 300 rooms. I’m slim. and yes, I’m no Bread Pitt. but there was always a beautiful warriors trying to have fun. I had a suit and tie and was in charge of everything… so ye… no surprise. It was a shit night job that paid shit, except there was always some incredible thing to look after… I still believe I’m not the best ladies man… but here is London. Back home you need a car, they live with family. 10.000 new young ladies arrive every year to live in shared houses far from parents. SP is not bad, Salvador is shit, but London is indeed great. hahaha

itsplaster
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Feminists do a lot of harm to actual rape victims by pushing women to make false claims.

Some feminists also call sexual harassment rape. What? Someone verbally “attacks” you and that’s rape? That has been said by extremists. Google it.

Shit like that is why I don’t identify as a feminist. No matter how many say otherwise.

Nataska
    Participant
    Goints: 623

Rape is when you say no when someone try’s to kick the fuck out you and rip your clothes off and rape you if she had sex without saying no then it’s not rape is very serious you shouldn’t lie about it

MasterPlan
    Participant

I share, but I don’t like it.

itsplaster
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

So funny I was looking for this and came back to post and you already had! This video is what I thought of when I made my first post. But I did look for TJ’s version. (Amazing Atheist) Way funny.

itsplaster
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Better version of Masterplan’s video. Lol. Amazing Atheist version.

MasterPlan
      Participant

He is indeed amazing. Good to know that you like watch him. Thanks for that, since I was feeling awful from been raped in the first video. hahaha

DutchJohanna
    Participant
    Goints: 298

Feminists will call anything rape. Just a man looking at a woman is rape to some of them, lol.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.