Exposing Wankdick & his kind

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Exposing Wankdick & his kind

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Wankdusk – “My suggestion is to get “tooled-up” as we say in Scotland. “Weapons at the ready!”. Don’t allow yourself to be trampled underfoot. It is NOT acceptable to sigh and say “Women have an advantage…” and then wet one’s Calvins, shit in one’s bed and be so illiterate that you cannot defend yourself like @llyounghitlerll suggests we should all do.

I say “Tool-up!” “Challenge!” “Refuse to accept the horseshit”. Do not cower in @llyounghitlerll ‘s momma’s basement, crying alongside him and hoping a second-hand meme he’s cut & pasted will help you. It won’t.

It doesn’t make those compartmentalised behaviours from @llyounghitlerll ‘s copy and pasted Hamster Wheel are in any way acceptable for either party in a relationship. However, @llyounghitlerll implies “that’s just the way the world is but what can we poor men do? Boo-hoo let’s wet our pants to combat Gynocentrism and refuse to learn to write for the same reason”. It just means you have to make sure that in this dog-eat-dog world you don’t walk about wearing Arden Grange Underpants, so don’t let any basement-dwelling mummy’s boy tell you you are wrong for taking on the current status quo with the Law and winning. Twisted Gynocentrism and skewed “feminist thinking” have taken this society onto a shit-smeared road, simply pissing your pants, refusing to learn to read and standing stamping your feet in your momma’s basement don’t cut it for me.

These are your blue pill shaming tactics to insult free males back into servitude and misery! You imagine new shaming tactics everyday in efforts to further your perceived yolk. You say it is “easy to run away from the problem, easy for MGTOW to isolate themselves from the problems”. You use a myriad of shaming tactics hurled at me, for instance calling me “gay” or “Mommas boy” or “illiterate” are your blue pill kneejerk, kindergarten reactions and shaming tactics.

However, calling me out for walking away, is a your more advanced purple pill tactic since you partially concede male mistreatment, yet you are still addicted to female approval, so you can’t leave the plantation, and thus you shame me for being strong enough, to leave.

“Oh its easy to quit and walk away” – this insinuates that males who turn their backs on your gynocentric society, are weak and cowardly, because we are not fighting, we are not trying to change things for a brighter future full of happy marriages, families, and communities.
      But lets examine your claim dick. If a situation is impossibly tilted against you, walking away is the wise and heroic course of action. Yet, your partially awakened persona, wields such statements against us liberated, fully awoken males to try to shame us back into servitude right alongside the blue and lavender addicts.
      However, you also use the “easy to walk away” same shaming tactics to pat yourself on your back and build yourself up – “See, look at me! I can see male issues And I am staying to do something about it, rather than walking away!” So you give yourself a high five with this statement, cause you are staying to make a difference. Staying not because you are female addict who gets his ego identity and dick stroked by women, and too hopelessly weak to leave but rather stay in the lie because you want to make a better world for people, through your pampering conquest, with females! WOWWWWWWW You are so caring and altruistic Wankdick! You stay and interact with females for OUR benefit, Gollygeeeee I know whose getting my nomination for the peace prize! Ill give you a hint, his name starts with purple, Last name ends with SIMP!
      Except wait, staying and romantically interacting with females does NOT advance male interests, since dating, romance and sex all favor female favoring games. And playing them ONLY enables female interests, It enables gynocentrism, It also enables your further addiction to them. So um yeah wank, wanna run that by me again, How does staying and playing femlae games help male empowerment? Also you sad whipped addicted pathetic male, your shaming tactic is not accurate, because actually we ARE taking action towards change! You see, the system, the paradigm of empowering women over males is broken, and it is UN-fixable, so walking away,is us taking action towards change. By us taking part in the system, this is tacid approval of the system that caused us enough suffering to condemn it in the first place. NON ACTION LEADS TO ACTION. If enough of us remove our participation from the system, this will cause change or the collapse of the system – we really don’t care which. Either way, a stressors is removed from our experience through change or collapse. Either way, WE WIN! But still, hurling coward type shaming tactics at males as they leave is a cleaver ploy, custom made to particularly rile males. It challenges character and dares males to prove their strength essentially their “MANHOOD” by coming back to “try and make a difference” Meanwhile back in your fairytale, YOU are pulling the plow once again, even while you play by the rules and try to raise awareness to divorce and family law court. lol. You support a gynocentric society with your labor, toil and female protection, even as they chat amongst themselves about inequities, yet NOTHING has changed! In all the years of men’s rights, NO legislation has passed repealing affirmative action for females, or female owned business perks. Nothing has equalized divorce entitlements. Or draft requirements. I have not saw the outlawing of circumcision……..So pulling the plow, and trying to change the plow you are pulling, at the same…..HAHAHAHA LULZ BOY, No, literally L’s. Apparently it does NOT work! So we are walking away ENTIRELY.

You can nick name the plow anything you like – GOD, HONOR, DUTY, COUNTRY, FAMILY, MOTHERS, DAUGHTERS, ROMANCE, COMMUNITY, all these describe the same paradigm of providing and protecting females. It is all male Disposability.
      It doesn’t matter what flag the plantation flies, it is still THE PLANTATION. And when you realize that what goes on in the plantation, is what causes you pain, then the ONLY logical conclusion is to LEAVE THE PLANTATION> huh???LOGIC?

And finally, you estrogen ripe, diaper bag carrying mangina, your shaming tactic is ASS BACKWARDS! IT IS NOT EASIER TO WALK AWAY! It is much harder to walk away compared to staying and continuing to play the fairy tale. That IS the irony – the weakest males out here are calling the strongest males out here – weak for taking an action that you weak doormats could never summon the strength to do lol

It isn’t easy to turn our back on society , it is harder. It is harder for emotionally pack humans to isolate themselves. It would be easier to come back and ignore male devaluation and feed our addiction to female attention and validation. Some might even say,that it would be easier for Wiley Coyote to stop chasing the roadrunner, BUT I say it is easier for him to continue chasing the roadrunner than to admit the failure of his dreams that chasing that roast dinner that hes been chasing for years and years and even planned his very existence around, even though the system was stacked against him all along and it was NEVER meant for him to catch the roadrunner, it was all a ploy to keep him chasing the farce and providing the viewer entertainment. But, WE need Wiley to keep chasing the roadrunner or else we have no cartoon, likewise WE NEED MALES TO KEEP CHASING FEMALES or we have NO society! Saying it is easier to walk away from gynocentrism than it is to stay and try to get nicer rules, is like when Hilary Clinton said war is harder on women than males. So the males that get hauled off to slaughter have it easier Than the chicks who stay home? Ugh WHAT?

“EASIER TO LEAVE THAN STAY”??????????????LMAO

OHHHHH its much easier to NOT stay and be part of the fairytale, to NOT have fun with family and friends on the holidays, to NOT not enjoy dating & sexual relationships that release chemical explosions that come with flirtation or physical touch. Oh you betcha, its much easier to be labeled outcast, a freak, cook, A loser. It is sooooo much easier to withdraw from chasing the validation wand approval we so desperately seek and solicit from females, we been taught since we were infants. Yes its so much easier to turn our back on all the brainwashing and go against the flow.

It is easier to stand fast for a cause, than it is to give in and succumb to disposability just to get temporary attention and affection. It is so much easier to lose family, friends and opportunities in life, because you reject injustice and you actually stand for something.
      Yup, it soooo much easier for the addict to walk away from the drug than it is for them to stay shooting junk up lololol

Males are hardwired and brainwashed into seeking reproduction,attention, validation approval and love from females, so REASON might dictate that IT IS EASY TO DO WHAT YOU ARE PROGRAMMED TO DO and MONUMENTALLY hard to fight your instincts and indoctrination.

You sad little approval chasing, validation pandering, attention begging, spineless stroller pushing, vagina worshipping, doormat, shoveling stimuli chumps. YOU try giving up everything you exist for and try living outside of your fantasy WITHOUT female attention, without female validation, without the pat on the head from family and friends, without approval from a society that agrees with your gyncoentric slavery. Turn your back on all the things that you literally live for and tell me what is easier, you pathetic little drooling, jelly filled, weasel. You have no clue what true strength, courage and grit is! You sit in your addiction with your female belly rubs and attempt to insult us males who have more mite, more force and more valor than you could ever know. You have no clue what is like to turn your back on our corrupted species and face the world, the universe ALONE! No heroes, no deities, no rescue, no companionship, no team to back you up.

Do you understand alone wankdick? NO, you don’t! You only understand WEAKNESS, CO-DEPENDENCY, hiding within the pack for warmth, and shelter. And please boy, don’t act like you are alone. Being single in between girlfriends and wives is NOT alone. You are still chasing the female carrot! Alone is utterly abandoning the fairy tale of romance and cheap reward of physical touch and existing in solitude! No one else, No companion just you yourself and YOU!

You try shaming isolation as cowardliness and walking away as weakness. You speak in the most SUBJECTIVE ignorance like a fish trying to dictate the paramatours of flight.

Leaving is Cowardly? Oh contrary. Leaving is strength! Letting something go, Takes strength! Leaving female indulgence behind is The toughest thing a male will ever do. But it is worth it. iIt is the only way to escape this prison existence by going withing and empowering yourself and NOT relying on another human! You only ascend individually! You can NOT save nor be saved by another human. Everyone is responsible for themseves.

Leaving the plantation is not easier than staying on it.

It is said that a person who increases with knowledge, increases with sorrow. It is easier to stay ignorant and naive. Educating yourself about the male plight will remove the fairytale you live in and what is left is sorrow over the state of your existence.

Indeed, Ignorance is bliss

Wandick you only support my group of peoples claim that the ones teaching our children are dumb as fuck.
      You work at school? FUCK MY LIFE!

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

wandick, the false accusing liar repeatedly shows his estrogen tendencies. I claim he is in fact a female pretending to be a male on these forums.

lady-lexis
      Participant

I wish @lord-wankdust had been my teacher at school.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Duh.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

1st degree triggered, he can’t even see the hypocrite he is, he’s so totally wrapped in hate for everyone who doesn’t subscribe to his particular type of discontent. Trying so hard to convince us all wanky is the one who’s wrong, no one’s buying it, and he is one angry little beaver. I’m lmao at his little temper tantrum, which just proves how bad wanky got to him. CHEERS @lord-wankdust!! You rock!

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

No smiles. I showed what a groveling simp mangina anti male person he/she is. All wankdick does is hurl insults and shaming tactics. Above I disprove all his claims with counter arguments backed by logic and reason. Please, feel free to stay on topic, quote the claims you “feel” are wrong, and disprove/rebuttal. Go ahead be a big girl and abstain from insults about me personally( which are just accusations anyway) and show is how to counter my faulty arguments. Lol. I predict you won’t. Because you can’t.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

It’s quite amusing to me that you feel your name calling and insults are justified somehow, then someone calls you a name and only then is it ” ad hominem” Why are you allowed to call members names and we can’t give it right back? Why YH? It’s because you feel AND act like your above everybody else, only your thoughts are important and correct. I think you’re also a liar. Nobody believes you’re 40 something. You just got tired of people telling you to grow the fuck up, and decided that you’ll just say you’re older than you are. *there,that’ll shut them up* Your little mgtow buddies eat that shit up and might believe you, but I don’t. You have some serious issues son. Your anger amused all of us, please don’t stop, boy.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Smiles my anger? Lol. I’m on all kinds of other sites instantaneously after I post here. Lmao. You wish. Even tho, if I was angry. So? Anger is a legit reaction in the face of injustice. Don’t you like justice?

As for personal attacks. When I call wankdick a mangina it’s because he proves in these threads that he grovels for female validation. He proves that he panders to you when he placates after your posts. So that is a true observation thus warranted label. Because he fits the criteria.

When I say you are a bitch, it’s because you are callous and indifferent to male abuse and discrimination.

Lexi as well, duplicitous means deceiving and she is claiming my facts are not. Even tho a simple google search and simple research would verify everything- pertaining to injustice against males is true.

Now when you call me angry, women hater, murder supporter etc. and wank dick calls me faggot. And a mommies boy. Those are personal attacks because they have not been proven.

Also not getting laid is not proven.

The fact that these type of behaviors you all mention, even equate to credibility shows how credulous you all are. So when I call you credulous, you proved it.

Did you even graduate school?

lady-lexis
          Participant

@illegalsmile55 There’s no better way to say “I claim I don’t care what people think of me but it’s actually super important to my fragile ego that anonymous strangers agree with me” than a personalised hissy fit in prose.

Anyway, stop deflecting!! lol

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Again Lexi. Since I know you are slow. The point of a counter argument or statement doesn’t mean you care what someone thinks. It’s applying reason and showing how flawed you he other argument is. I know I know. I should be quite and not defend my self from false accusations, Miaaprehnsions and smears. lol. I know you sure wish I would anyway.

All you are doing is what I already said above and in other posts. You are attempting to shame me into your views. Get the fuck out of here. You still haven’t learned that don’t work on me? lol yet you still try.

Serious question lexi, why don’t you disprove anything I say, but always simply attack me personally? Simple question. Just disprove what I say instead of insults. The latter just shows how stunted you are and resort to person attacks because you can’t refute army claims. This is what people do when they speak from emotions instead of reason.

Do you know what reason is? Serious questions lexi. I didn’t insult you once in this reply. I countered your arguments tho and you may think that constitutes a personal attack, but it’s not.

Will you answer the simple questions?

lady-lexis
          Participant

@llyounghitlerll The reason I do not attempt to disprove anything you say is because I simply do not care enough, sweetie. You do not matter to me. The subject matter doesn’t matter to me. You are incredibly easy to wind up, which sometimes amuses me. Very little of what you say is explicitly true and when anyone attempts to give explanations for the “facts” that you mention, you accuse them of deflecting or shifting the blame. Offering explanations is not deflecting. You refuse to acknowledge any explanations except your own.

I once attempted to press you for proof of your claims, which any scholar would be more than happy to provide; you linked to a biased source that did not relate to anything you were writing about and proceeded to duck any further questions about said source. I immediately gave up debating with you as you have consistently demonstrated that you are not a reasonable or logical person.

I did in fact insult me in your reply, look back to your second sentence. And your opening post was not a “counter-argument” mate, if you think it was then that says everything.

lady-lexis
          Participant

“You* did in fact insult me in your reply”, apologies for butter fingers.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Observations are not insults lexi. I simply pointed out what you did or did not do pertaining to debate. LOL

ALL my claims are backed up. Easily too. It makes me wonder why you are so credulous to them tho lol.

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

Here is my response to you YH:

Great response! You convinced me.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

Who doesn’t like dolphins? 🙂
          It is always very hard to argue with him… I better try dolphins with laser beans next time.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Amazing . I too have been convinced! Ok I’ll stop everything and go back to being a brain dead no dignity having, disposable male who will do anything for females all because they have a vagina. Lol masterplan.

lady-lexis
          Participant

Awww, I’m so glad to hear this! At first I thought you might be being sarcastic, but then I remembered that you have no measurable sense of humour and are regretably irony-impaired. Good for you!

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Lexi, AND?

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

YH. I will use these dolphins to show you why your MGTOW approach is wrong… Well, the way they do it, maybe you still can have some fun… with your friends 🙂

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Please people… let him cut’n’paste.

This is great. It is as useful as he has ever been. Though I worry about all the suicides he’d normally be saving, who have died because he has put so much cut’n’paste energy into this. I must check the statistics for a spike in late October…

Ad Hominem away @llyounghitlerll

I think all his semen has backed up and clogged his Medulla Oblongata. Must be time for his birthday titty-fuck from his mommy. Till then @llyounghitlerll’s eating crates of Cheerios in her basement, poaching the neighbour’s wi-fi and dreaming of Freddie Mercury’s Ghost giving him stubbleburn from rimming his stretched and tender ringpiece.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

“Please people… let him cut’n’paste. ”

Because copying and pasting invalidate the claim huh?

Boy please. This whole site is copy and paste……. FOH you duplicitous gash

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

No Blue Pill Shaming. I simply suggest men (and women) should stand up for themselves and anyone who tries to intimidate them. No Blue Pills involved… whatever that means… I kinda presume Blue Pills is a photo meme or something you have copy and pasted from an internet site somewhere about 1998.

I’m not insinuating anything.

Sometimes you should turn and walk away.

I know as I have done it when it was the right thing for me to do.

Other times I have toiled it out in the fray.

It is wise to know when to do what. You do not know yet. You do not even know yourself yet.

I can see your male plight. It is pitiful.

I am sorry you are staying on a plantation with your mommy. Have you read Underground To Canada?

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Awe looky wankdick did not refute anything, yet still resorts to insults, false accusation and assumptions. You little weasel, I knew it. You are a straight up bitch. A bitch because you deny victim status to victims and denigrate males. You are indeed an enemy of men and boys.

You can NOT quote and refute anything I claim.

itsplaster
        Participant

Lord Wankdust – don’t make false accusations that YH got the term blue pill way back in 1998; The Matrix came out in 1999. Lol

Empty soul
      Participant

@llyounghitlerll

Without wishing to insult anyone, intentionally anyway, the problem I have with your argument Hitler is that walking away from a problem that is growing in power in order to increasingly fuck you over does nothing but empower that problem and exasperate the ramifications.

If you have diabetes and choose to walk away from it you start to lose limbs and eventually die. If you have glaucoma and choose to walk away from it you will eventually go blind.

In this instance choosing to walk away from gynocentrism will only empower and exasperate the ramifications of gynocentrism because it allows for the continuation of the status quo via lack of action.

To my knowledge no individual or group in the whole history of the world has ever created change via stepping away and distancing themselves from the problem.

Change has always been soaked in the blood of the fighters.

I understand and agree with much of your views on your chosen enemy and I understand your counter stance towards it. I do not however understand your response to it.

I personally fought for and voted for Brexit for example because I consider unchecked and uncontrolled immigration numbering in the many millions and the obsession with cheap imported labour to be the enemy of the indigenous working class British people. Had I and others like me been inactive and stepped away from the problem we would never have been successful in that endeavour.

In fact, the entire reason why women rule the roost at the moment is because women have been more proactive than men in recent years.

Inactivity is punished and the proactive are rewarded because life in a society is a game of influence and numbers.

I understand that you care nothing for the game but you do realise that you are changing nothing via your inactivity, right?.

You do realise that you are empowering and exasperating your problems?.

Society unfortunately is not a kind enough place to allow people to sit on their hands whilst life goes by.

To conclude then. I will not chastise you for walking away from life’s problems. Your life is your own after all. However, you must appreciate that others will fight and struggle to the very last because that is their way and their life is their own as well.

Personally I fight for what I want because life has never allowed me to gain in any other fashion.

Each to his own I guess.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

@llyounghitlerll

Without wishing to insult anyone, intentionally anyway, the problem I have with your argument Hitler is that walking away from a problem that is growing in power in order to increasingly fuck you over does nothing but empower that problem and exasperate the ramifications.

If you have diabetes and choose to walk away from it you start to lose limbs and eventually die. If you have glaucoma and choose to walk away from it you will eventually go blind.

In this instance choosing to walk away from gynocentrism will only empower and exasperate the ramifications of gynocentrism because it allows for the continuation of the status quo via lack of action.

To my knowledge no individual or group in the whole history of the world has ever created change via stepping away and distancing themselves from the problem.

Change has always been soaked in the blood of the fighters.

I understand and agree with much of your views on your chosen enemy and I understand your counter stance towards it. I do not however understand your response to it.

I personally fought for and voted for Brexit for example because I consider unchecked and uncontrolled immigration numbering in the many millions and the obsession with cheap imported labour to be the enemy of the indigenous working class British people. Had I and others like me been inactive and stepped away from the problem we would never have been successful in that endeavour.

In fact, the entire reason why women rule the roost at the moment is because women have been more proactive than men in recent years.

Inactivity is punished and the proactive are rewarded because life in a society is a game of influence and numbers.

I understand that you care nothing for the game but you do realise that you are changing nothing via your inactivity, right?.

You do realise that you are empowering and exasperating your problems?.

Society unfortunately is not a kind enough place to allow people to sit on their hands whilst life goes by.

To conclude then. I will not chastise you for walking away from life’s problems. Your life is your own after all. However, you must appreciate that others will fight and struggle to the very last because that is their way and their life is their own as well.

Personally I fight for what I want because life has never allowed me to gain in any other fashion.

Each to his own I guess.”

I answered these already in the original post, Emoty Soul.

MGTOW means disengagement. It is starving the gynocracy with lack of attention. Anthing less allows it’s insidious tendrils to destroy your life. Give them nothing. And this is not a “….untill woman change…until they…..blah blah blah.” Thinking they will change because we leave is an illusion. They won’t change if there is ONE blue pill male out there. MGTOW is a life strategy for your own peace and well being!

I am speaking from a mgtow point of view. We already know most do not agree with us. Thats the point. We are growing drastically and that is what matters to US. You are a wise and persuasive person ES, I recommend you to delve deeper into the things you dislike or vote agaisnt. What we say, Attacks people core beliefs and that will alienate most off the bat. Try to push through man. YOU ARE WORTH IT. MEN, YOU are the prize.

I am a proud jerk who does not sell out my values and compromise myself for the comfort of women in exchange for her worthless female approval of me being a “good man” – which is subjective anyway. Agree?

I only have respect for MGTOW monks such as myself, the rest of all men wether you claim the title of MGTOW or not, you aren’t part of my team. There’s a lot of men that should just stay listening to the level one mgtow content shit that people like sandman put out. This MGTOW shit isn’t for everybody, not everyone is as strong and mentally savvy to override their own biology to do what’s right and follow their own true destiny. In the mgtow sphere we have a lot of confused, and hurt men just trying to figure out why their last whore girlfriend cheated on them for no reasonable reason and now fell baffled at societies meltdown, so they come here to regroup their thoughts and go right back out there to get a new slave master aka girlfriend or wife…. we can’t save everybody, some men are really that dumb and deserved to be left to be eating up by this gynocentric society. I have zero pity for men that have nibble into MGTOW knowledge and still find themselves asking why their last bitch left them.

Men need to realize that there is no middle ground. They want our absolute subjugation and nothing less.Hell, they would kill us all if there where no negative consequences.Don’t believe me?Come back here after 10 years on this comment and then we’ll talk about what happened, what laws where passed and how the world has progressed.You might find striking similarities with what I’m telling you..

lady-lexis
          Participant

“They want our absolute subjugation and nothing less.Hell, they would kill us all if there where no negative consequences.” – YH

dont-kid-yourself

Death Pod
          Participant

Now let’s go have a look at the killing floor. But don’t let the name fool you, there’s no floor at all.

lady-lexis
          Participant
          Death Pod
          Participant

@lady-lexis

Great episode. Phil Hartman was awesome as Troy McClure. Those were the golden years for The Simpsons.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Misapprehension…..again.

lady-lexis
          Participant

No sense of humour… again.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Women aren’t funny.

Lord Wankdust
          Participant

“Women aren’t funny. ”

Women are not the one-dimensional diddy-rides you get from your mommy. You have to get outta your basement. You have become infected with your mommy-issues. I don’t think she is a very funny woman because it has affected you and you have never developed a sense of humour.

lady-lexis
          Participant

Oh YH, bless you, you’ve done it again. Let me explain, you see, this is one of your opinions ie. your own personal mind pictures, masquerading as a inconvertible fact ie. something that is completely true.

I’m sorry to bring it up but you make that mistake quite a lot.

Anyway, you wouldn’t know what funny was if it showed up in clown clothes with a red nose and a dozen cream pies, you gargoyle.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Generalizations – Post # 141310

LMAO are you really this slow?

illegalsmile55
          Participant

PROVE IT!!
          I’m hilarious and you’re a boner fuckface. My opinion only. Hahaha, uninformed boys sure are interesting. 😛

svarg26
      Participant

and still no one gives a fuck what yung says. i for one, am shocked.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Lol svarge. You think I expected you all to be in the 1% of logical thinkers. Lmao. Shit your cuck mouth up boy. And I say cuck cause you like women who take dick and the. Take yours. Lol.

svarg26
          Participant

your mgtow meetings are funky. i’ll give you that.

lYUNGHITLERl
          Participant

Get your bitch ass to church punk.

svarg26
          Participant

moving the seat back and forth like you were fucking the car was pure red pill master class.

Oh God another MGTOW shit again.I’m not really don’t get MGTOW movement is bout but as for me all I have is confidence.sure I get dump and cheated before but it means she’s not for you.luckily I found girl to spend my life with and we got 2yr old daughter and hopefully get married next year.
      I know I’m young 26 of age no right to lecture but a lil bit advise how to get laid you fucking incels.
      Well after 2 or 3 dates just beg beg and beg to have sex and cry or kneel if it’s what it takes and give assurance that you will marry her if something goes wrong.thats it. the next step just deal with yourself hahaha

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

MGTOW isn’t about being dumped , or cheating on. Hahahaha. Un- informed people sure are interesting

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

I have found a safespace for @llyounghitlerll with no scary ladies. It is here.

@llyounghitlerll
      by “scarey ladies” I refer to those wonderful women with proper vaginas, womanny smells, lovely tidal mystery moods and who fucking well know how to use their fine clunges. The kind of gal you really wanna “meet in the middle“. Stimulating, great wits, cheery disposition and who actually eat real food. Yup. I’m afraid to say… I’m not gay… I like women. Sorry my lack of gayness offends you @llyounghitlerll but your kind sure cut down the competition. I suppose that is because you are busy reading all about your man to man stuff.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Safespace? LOL i am the only one calling them out! FOH you punk.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.