Fact – Veterans Are Faggots and Losers

Best Gore Forums Gore Related Traffic Videos Fact – Veterans Are Faggots and Losers

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Acneska
      Participant

tom
      Participant

On behalf of 95% of the people i know including myself ummmm….thats not how we conduct ourselves

Brad
        Participant

You got that right Tom and with the over-all amount of current and former military members…. of course there will be assholes and cowards in the mix.

I, as a former Marine, can say that I was never encouraged to act in a manner that this jerk displayed against a civilian. I would have lost rank, pay and probably spent some time in the brig.

What proof do we have that Gimli is even a veteran?

Brad
          Participant

My apologies for the double post. The idiot is an Army vet, but there is no proof of combat. Plenty of stains on society, just like him, that have never served.

tom
      Participant

Semper fi brother Marine here as well and i am a combat vet and i actually refrain from acting like this. Its usually from my personal experience combat vets like myself and a few others i know tend to stay away from violent out bursts like this, unless provoked. I have wanted to lash out but the military taught me self control and discipline.

germanone
      Participant

Guess he was diggin cesspools. That’s where he’s got his manners from.

Website Has suffered major attacks on its sovereignty owners need to be aware that a DDos attack can cause great damage to the platform of Bestgore

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.